Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Campus
Somewhere Outside On Princeton Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:16 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris slept soundlessly for an hour and half and his telekinesis didn't effect anything while he was asleep. Woke up feeling rested yet horny then he moves straddle his boyfriend's lap. Blushes looking down at him and softly caresses the other's abdomen area thinking about his sexual fantasies.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:43 am
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris slept soundlessly for an hour and half and his telekinesis didn't effect anything while he was asleep. Woke up feeling rested yet horny then he moves straddle his boyfriend's lap. Blushes looking down at him and softly caresses the other's abdomen area thinking about his sexual fantasies.

Jeffery blinked slowly as he awoken seeing his boyfriend on top of him a small blush came to his face it grew moris caressed his abdomen. Placing his hands on the other males hips rubbing them softly and moved his hips rubbing his crotch agaisnt the other male “ looks like we both been wanting something for awhile “ he said softly one hand going under Morris’s shirt rubbing the blondes chest.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:36 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

"Didn't mean to have awaken him" Moris thought, but he still kept going. Initiating this level of intimacy is rare for him and it has been a long time since they last done it and he was more than enough to spare. By the other's reactions he was hoping he felt the same way in doing it outdoors in the shade. Smiles widely, "Yes, very much" he said moaning a little leaning into the chest rubbing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:35 pm
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

"Didn't mean to have awaken him" Moris thought, but he still kept going. Initiating this level of intimacy is rare for him and it has been a long time since they last done it and he was more than enough to spare. By the other's reactions he was hoping he felt the same way in doing it outdoors in the shade. Smiles widely, "Yes, very much" he said moaning a little leaning into the chest rubbing.

Leaning himself up jeffery leaned forward slightly capturing the blondes lips in a deep kiss while roaming the other males body woth his hands moving his mouth do his lovers neck he begain to gently kiss and n** on the soft flesh pressing there bodies together  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:03 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris moved his hands to his sides when the other leans forward. Kisses back and swapping saliva with his partner then moaning again when his neck was getting attention. "I want you so much...all of you now" demand lustfully. "I-I m-mean w-when you're ready, Jeff" he stutters a little his mind caught up to tone of his request and also didn't want to ruin the mood. "I hope I didn't ruin the pace also with double backing like that" he thought worried.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:08 pm
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris moved his hands to his sides when the other leans forward. Kisses back and swapping saliva with his partner then moaning again when his neck was getting attention. "I want you so much...all of you now" demand lustfully. "I-I m-mean w-when you're ready, Jeff" he stutters a little his mind caught up to tone of his request and also didn't want to ruin the mood. "I hope I didn't ruin the pace also with double backing like that" he thought worried.

Jeffery chuckled softly hearing the others response “ well who am i to deny my rose “ he said kissing the blonde again pulling them close togehter his hands going to his lovers waist band  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:31 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris felt relieved from his worry by the other's response and actions. "Thanks, my prince" he said and kisses back. Doing imitate stuff outdoors triumphed the last big excitement of doing it at a public indoor place. [to the pms]  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff