RESERVED FOR PICTURE WHEN FIND IT  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:44 am
User Image
Amir ━━ Dracul
T H E xxxxACTOR
age ━━ Twenty-Six ~ By Appearance
Ancient ~ Original Vampire

subject ━━ Drama/Theater

The stage...it was...magnificent! The scene was set to portray a scene from Hamlet. He stood on the stage dressed in Shakespearan garments. His hair styled old worldy. A bit of magic pizaaz and the scene began to magically portray itself. (see youtube link) He moved around and acted out the scene his gifts gave life.

"To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office and the spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscover'd country from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action.--Soft you now!
The fair Ophelia! Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remember'd."

He said as his old world accent rang out.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:50 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE2ZvYByMfs

To Be Or Not To Be Song Version  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:13 pm
User Image
Amir ━━ Dracul
T H E xxxxACTOR

subject ━━ Drama/Theater

Where: his classroom's roof
Why Is Here:
Doing: meeting a psychopath on the roof of his class
With:
Thinking: I will go to the roof but it isn't for anything other than to show this man I am not a pushover!
OOC: His voice and him when he sings -> enrique iglesias
Jez Robin

Amir hissed and vanished after flitting off. Rushing to his room and stood on the roof. He looked around. Where was that blasted psychopath?!  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:06 pm
User Image
Teacher
Science of sound, and Musical History

After waiting a few moments Zanexis cloaked the entire drama building in darkness. Nightmareish figures howled about and screamed within, then music began to sound in place of thunder.
The last living nightmare stood in his human form before Amir, a cheeky grin on his face as his head bobbed to the tune playing.
"I do so love this new type music, industrial they call it. A fusion of machine, and human instrumentals. Such beauty, such chaos. How could I not like it? Music can so easily soothe the soul or assault the ears in glorious pain. It can manipulate emotions to bring jubilation or damnation. Music courses through life like blood through the living however we both should know that my kind never had blood. We live of something else. A nightmare, you'd expect it to live off of fear but that's only like a power giving drug. A nightmare can only exist as long as it is loved by another." A long claw extended from his index finger as he held it right under Amir's chin, pushing with enough pressure to almost pierce the skin. All it would do would sting for now. He knew that this alone would be pain enough to elicit an excited feeling in Amir.

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:58 pm
Jez Robin

User Image
Amir ━━ Dracul
T H E xxxxACTOR

subject ━━ Drama/Theater

Why Is Here:
With:
Thinking: I will go to the roof but it isn't for anything other than to show this man I am not a pushover!
also ooc: You did that on purpose from our phone convo the other day jezzy XD

Amir hissed at the man who dared to mock him and his beloved. How dare he. His eyes turned crimson and he muttered latin profanities at him. He hissed as the long claw went under his chin. "I am here you thrice blasted barbarian. How dare you continue to insult the memory of my beloved." He said in a hot and angry voice. He shivered and let out a soft moan. Damn him. He glared and swatted the hand away. Flitting and slammed the man into the roof. "You cannot ever take the place of my love...he is the only one I shall ever love." He hissed at him. Flashing his fangs. He sniffed against his neck. "Yet you smell so much like him. I feel a pattering in my heart. Yet...it makes no sense. I remember you dying four or five times because I listened to your wish. No...the last time I remembery ou vanished...left me or vanished in time."

Ooc: edited to have more  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:09 pm
User Image
Teacher

Zanexis scowled at the man. Though that scowl was quickly replaced by a malicious grin. "I see. That's how you feel then? Fine. I'm tired of chasing after you, so go ahead, mourn this fabled lover of yours and I'll just find someone else. I mean, you're not the only pathetic b***h out there, and I'm a catch." The sun shone through, and no more was there a hint of his black fog. He was done dealing with the man today, best go back to his own classroom. He looked back at Amir, a rage he had never once cast toward that man was evident in his gaze, his voice came out both menacingly deep and frighteningly high in pitches, "If you so much as go near me in this life time you'll be stricken a fear in you enough to kill. I will not be seeing you again. Farewell, b***h." If that didn't get anything from him, then Zanexis really was going to forget him.

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:29 am
Jez Robin

User Image
Amir ━━ Dracul
T H E xxxxACTOR

subject ━━ Drama/Theater

Why Is Here:
With: the nightmare
Thinking: Such a feeling of dread

Amir's expression was torn. A saddened and fearful expression crossing his features. "I am not a pathetic b***h...but you are wrong...he is not fabled. You are wrong." His eyes darkened and a bit of fear hit his lips. He was torn between wanting to leave and escape into this man's arms. The voice suddenly captured part of him. He wiped away the tears as he hated being alone. He feared never reuniting with his soulmate only to push them away. His mind connected to something and clung to it. His form flitted and attached to Zanexis's shirt. "Zaney don't leave me....please....don't leave me again. Don't "die" even temporarily...don't leave me anymore." He whispered. Desperately clinging to the man's top as if that would keep him from vanshing.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:51 pm
User Image
Teacher

The corners of his lips curled into a rather devilish grin. He was absorbing all the fear that his dear beloved was practically dripping in. Ahh, such lovely fear, fear only he could truly appreciate. He gripped clawed hands into Amir's form, squeezing him close to himself. "You are totally my b***h. Such lovely fear. This is your punishment for dieing on me you oaf! You know I'm too jealous to let even death steal you away from me. And so long as you live so can I. I am your Nightmare, you my stupid lovely b***h." His words didn't carry that harsh tone from before, and he was glad his lover finally got the hint. Hopefully those razor sharp claws were just enough pain for his masochistic lover, as he wanted to see not just fear, but pain on the face of his love.

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:22 pm
Jez Robin

User Image
Amir ━━ Dracul
T H E xxxxACTOR

subject ━━ Drama/Theater

Why Is Here:

Amir clung to the shirt. Holding it tightly as he bit his lip. Trembling as he was afraid if he let go Zaney would be gone. Along with his fragmented memories he had connected. Crying out in pained pleasure as his eyes lifted. The pain and fear and tears from sorrow. He whimpered in pain. He made a face yet the claws had squeezed him to him. The hold he had on Zaney tightened from pain and desperation to keep ahold of him this time. Looking at him. He moved a hand up and scratched his cheek lightly. Moving and winced in pain. The pain showed but he stared confused too. "Whence was I dead? I do not recall such death. I recall death stole you and then...darkness." He said softly. Looking at him and shivered moaning as he pressed into him more. He moved his hand to clinging onto him again. "Zaney what happened that I don't remember this death?" He asked his accent heavy. He flushed a bit. "So jealous when death is never as attractive as my violent Zaney." He said scoffingly. Wincing as he looked up at him. "My nightmare? Are you why I never sleep?" He teased challengingly.

Yet feared his hold should falter than this sadist nightmare would go away. Like paper in wind. Grabbing him closer. "Are you real this time Zaney? Show me how real you are....set even a bit of the fear at ease and show me you are real...I believe I've forgotten wherefore my place does herald." He said softly. Biting his fangs into his nightmare's pectorial muscle.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:29 pm
User Image
Teacher

Zanexis laughed, "Yes, I normally am the one to die but that's only because you bring me back every time. Last time though, you numbskull, you let yourself get killed in my place." He gasped slightly as he felt the fangs piercing his skin. He placed a red hot, nail like claw under Amir's chin bringing his face up. He brought his own lips close and gently pressed them against Amir's. This was probably the only time he'd be gentle in expressing a loving gesture. Next he bit down on Amir's lower lip, cutting the skin and licking at the blood. "Why would I release your fear when that's what keeps me alive and strong?" He whispered into the ear of the other.

TimeKeys
[I got lazy with the color]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:37 pm
Jez Robin

User Image
Amir ━━ Dracul
T H E xxxxACTOR

subject ━━ Drama/Theater

Why Is Here:

Amir looked at him and hissed. Biting in deeper and whined. Still hungry but now it was making sure it was him. Same taste. He wanted more. He hissed in pain and pleasure. His fangs pulled out of the man's pectorial muscle. He looked at him. "Love makes people do stupid things yet love transcends time. Heralding star crossed lovers." He responded. Kissing him back greedily this time. He moaned as his black blood left his lips. "Teach me new fear but don't keep me afraid you are gone and I will never see you again." He spoke back in a husky voice.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:22 pm
User Image
Teacher

A few pleasured cooes escaped his lips as he felt the bite. It always felt good coming from his dear Amir. "Oh my dear, I'll strike a fear in you enough to keep me drunk for as long as you want to take advantage of me." He held Amir close, letting a cold heat flow through and whispered lowly, "Perhaps you'd like to show me to your room? I'll meet you there... Being a nightmare, Zanexis hide himself into the dark recesses of Amir's mind, lingering until Amir went to his bedroom, and playing with his physical pleasure senses.

TimeKeys
[I got lazy with the color]
{Exit into Amir's mind}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:39 pm
Jez Robin

User Image
Amir ━━ Dracul
T H E xxxxACTOR

subject ━━ Drama/Theater

Why Is Here:

Amir looked at him. Biting him again to hear those sounds more. He looked up at him. "You are an alcoholoic." He said with a huff. Shivering a bit and pouted. "I am still hungry Zaney...." he whined a bit then hissed. "Arrogant man. I am not going to bed yet...I'll never leave." He muttered. Jumping off the roof and entered into the classroom.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Classrooms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces