• Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:01 am
Teacher: Eiji Takao

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:49 am
E I J I| + |T A K A O

User Image

always guarded

User Image
                              This might do just fine. Standing in the doorway of his classroom with his usual serious face that he only wore when alone, Eiji looked around the room. He was always left behind for being too serious or too protective so he did what he thought he was best at and became a sarcastic and uncaring a*****e who pushed others away when in reality he was a very protective man who tends to be serious and cares deeply about the ones he loves. Apparently the cool personality is one that was often paired with those of his kind which could be rather irritating at times.

Sighing softly, the vampire shut the door behind him and walked over to his desk where he sat down and leaned back in his chair, his feet resting on his desk in the usual and typical arrogant position. It was a new school he would be teaching in and although most people found the idea of a vampire being a culinary arts instructor to be laughable, he had always been intrigued with the subject and studied to be a top chef. Now he wanted to share what he had learned with others in an attempt to make a name for himself, whether it be good or bad.

"I should have been an actor...I know I am definitely good at that..."

Thoughts: *sigh* Another day...
Feeling a little bit: Restless
Current Theme: Armonica

User Image

out-of-courtesy:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:25 am
tiny14xx

User Image

Maric Lafiette
Maric stopped at the door to the cooking class and looked down at his schedule. Dis is da right place...right? He wondered to himself. He shrugged and opened the door poking his head in. "Hello? Anybody home?" The guys voice was heavily laced with a Cajun accent as he looked around.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:41 am
ArikLynn

E I J I| + |T A K A O

User Image

always guarded

User Image
                              Sighing softly, Eiji forced a sinister smirk on his face as he rest his arms behind his head and looked over at the door with an expression that made it seem as though he had little interest in whatever or whoever was walking through the door.

"Ye-es~ Welcome to my super awesome cooking class, I am Eiji Takao, but you have to call me Takao-sensei. Go ahead and take a seat wherever."

Thoughts: *sigh* Another day...

User Image

out-of-courtesy:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:18 am
tiny14xx

User Image

Maric blinked before shrugging "So wha kinda stuff ya gonna be teachin in dis class? De only ting I know how to be cookin is ol' creole dishes my maman taught me"He sat down at one of the tables in the front, his bag dropping to the floor before looking like he remembered something. "Takao-sensei" the foreign language weird on his tongue.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:22 am
ArikLynn

E I J I| + |T A K A O

User Image

always guarded

User Image
                              Shrugging with a smirk, Eiji spun in his chair with a chuckle before turning back to the student.

"I dunno~ I am just gonna wing it!" With that, he turned around to wear he was facing away from the boy, his smirk dropping from his face. That was a lie. He knew exactly what to make, had thought about it seriously until he picked a dish that seemed best. It would be easier to just drop the act and be the ways he normally was by himself, but after what happened last time he was himself I front of people...he may never be able to allow himself to show that side again.

Thoughts: *sigh* I am already getting tired of this...

User Image

out-of-courtesy:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:35 am
tiny14xx

User Image

Maric arched an eyebrow, "If ya say so teach, seems like your feelin sometin ya ain't tellin but dats none o' my business. I'm just here ta cook." He shrugged leaning back in his chair and pulling out a book waiting on the instructor. "Oh, and ya may wanna keep a cap on dose feelings o' yours, your broadcastin' loud and clear like a radio station on a clear night."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:19 pm
ArikLynn

E I J I| + |T A K A O

User Image

always guarded

User Image
                              Turning his pale green eyes in a sideways glance towards the boy, his expression goes cold, his sharp teeth visible when he spoke.

"You have no idea what you are talking about and it is my business so but out." Turning back towards the board, he cracks his knuckles before leaning back in his chair. "Please mind what you say as we wait for more students to arrive."

User Image

out-of-courtesy:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:40 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

He held up his hands in surender, "I just figured you would want to know your boradcasting loud and clear. any telepath or empath could feel it bleedin off of ya." He shrugged again and flipped open his book. "No need ta get your fangs in a twist."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:08 am
ArikLynn

E I J I| + |T A K A O

User Image

always guarded

User Image
                              Eiji stares at the board quietly a moment before sighing softly, his hand slipping into his pocket before he slipped out his buzzing phone. It was a text from a caretaker telling him that someone was in front of his home. It was probably one of his tenants which was troublesome at a time like this. Sighing softly, Eiji turned around in his chair and stood, his face serious and calm which was completely different than the lazy one he forced on his face.

"I have to run to my home to settle something. I hate to deny a student their teachings, so if you are truly interested in this class, follow me. I will have to continue the lesson at my estate. As for what you were saying, I would appreciate it if you would keep your findings to yourself, I have my reasons for hiding this part of me and not everyone is as observant as you so I would like to continue keeping up appearances." .

User Image

out-of-courtesy:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:31 am
tiny14xx

User Image

He shrugged as he slid his book back into his bag as he quickly stood up and slid his bag on his shoulder. "Might as well since I don't have alot going on." He smiled his ruby colored eyes glittering. "Lead the way teach." He wondered if he kept it up if the guy would loosen up a bit. The vamps back home weren't nearly as uptight....then again Maric didn't have any sort of self preservation.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:06 am
ArikLynn

E I J I| + |T A K A O

User Image

always guarded

User Image
                              Somehow, it felt like he was going to be troubled greatly from now on but only motioned for the other to follow as he brushed the feeling aside.

~Exit .

User Image

out-of-courtesy:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:12 am
tiny14xx

User Image

Maric hummed to himself as he walked out of the class room.

((exit))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:34 am
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio sighed softly as he walked to the cooking class. His mind was still occupied by what had happened. What had he done to upset Akihiro. He shook his head and sighed. He was about to open the door but when he did he noticed it was closed and waited patiently for someone else to come hopefully the teacher. He wanted to get started in order to not think to much about what had happened

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
tiny14xx

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:36 am
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio sighed softly as he walked to the cooking class. His mind was still occupied by what had happened. What had he done to upset Akihiro. He shook his head and sighed. He was about to open the door but when he did he noticed it was closed and waited patiently for someone else to come hopefully the teacher. He wanted to get started in order to not think to much about what had happened

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
tiny14xx

Err...the teacher is occupied right now and I don't think Eiji is going to show up any time soon since he is showing a tenant his home and giving a private lesson to the only student that showed up to his class.  
Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff