Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:13 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

Ya I don't think lobster red is really my color -Doru would chuckle quitly as he would then move to rest gently against the near by counter-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:38 pm
User Image
"I think it would if its dark red though. Just about anything color excluding bright colors and pink would look good on you contrast to your hair color" Sato responded. "What you like to cut the rice krispies into squares?" he asked him.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:27 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato, Doru would chuckle lightly- then maybe I should let you shop for me instead of my assistant...make me look all sexy and what not I normaly just tell them black and white it's a easy nuteral color and it's easier to just throw on and never be miss matched -Doru would smile as he thought about the idea of letting Sato dress him and bring more color into his life- and I prob shouldn't cut those they may end up all cut weird or something

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:32 pm
User Image
"Sort of like a uniform I'm guessing. I've never dressed someone else before, but I just might give it a try" Sato responded with a smile. "How they turn out is not the point of these cooking lessons, its the effort you put into it is what matters" he reminds him as he removes the baking sheet.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:50 am
Genkawolf
Sorry to intrude, I was just planning on giving Eiji and new look and personality recently...

AugustenDomenta
...so I hope you don't mind if I try it out in his classroom now.

User ImageUser Image

He wasn't thrilled about teaching. He loved to cook, which was ironic since he was a vampire that wouldn't even be able to each the food he made. But, nevertheless, he enjoyed making the food for the simple, a very secret, fact that he liked to satisfy others. He took pleasure in knowing that for a change, he was giving and not taking.

The only thing that made him dread teaching is his anti-social, barely says one word to anyone, type of personality. It was not that he hated people, he just never knows what it is he should say to them and what might not be so wise to mention at all.
        I must work on that I suppose...

Sighing softly to himself, Eiji opens the door to the cooking class room, his teaching room, to find a pair of students already working on something. He could feel the panic setting in immediately. What should he say? What should he do? Quietly, he removed his coat and walked over to the two, giving them a smile as a welcoming teacher should. Of course, the smile made his face that rarely used its muscles for expression, feel strange.
        "I was not aware that students could come in when class was in session. I am pleased to know this and to learn that my students are eager enough to begin the basics on their own time."

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:38 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-chuckling lightly to what Sato had to say he would then smile- ya I think your right on both parts -he would muse before having his attention quickly shifted in another direction. Tilting his head lightly to the side as he would hear someone entering the room. Doru could feel Digger move to attention as the massive wolf would press themself against their master in a sign of protection- it's alright boy -Doru would whisper to his companion before turning lightly in the direction he heard their voice come from- I apologize if we are intruding my friend here was teaching me to cook I'm so use to someone doing it for me I thought it would be fun to try it myself -Doru would offer the person a warm smile before moving to offer them his hand which he hoped was pointed in the right direction before speaking his name- I'm Doru sir...

Genkawolf

tiny14xx
your fine smile

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image
Sato heard footsteps outside of the classroom and he didn't pay much mind to until someone entered the classroom. He looked towards Digger before turning his gaze to Doru then to the person he presumes to be the cooking teacher. "Yeah, he says and I already know the basics and my name is Sato" he said to the cooking teacher. "I'm sure it would an honor for this class to a replacement for my one of my permanently cancelled classes" his way of asking to participate in an actually cooking class. This was his first time being in the presence of an adult while hanging around his friend.
AugustenDomenta
tiny14xx
Fine with me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:19 am
Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta
whee

User ImageUser Image

Eiji took the other's hand and gently shook it with the same smile he did his best to keep. The two seemed kind enough and their enthusiasm excited him. Perhaps, it could be fun to teach them something. He turned to the other boy as he released the hand of Doru and held it out for Sato to shake next. "Well for starters, I want to thank you for assisting him in his journey and of course, we already accept those who are interested in the class. Now, I am Eiji Takao, the instructor of this class and I think for today, I will just observe to get a feel of what you know and what you don't."

Sighing softly to himself, Eiji opens the door to the cooking class room, his teaching room, to find a pair of students already working on something. He could feel the panic setting in immediately. What should he say? What should he do? Quietly, he removed his coat and walked over to the two, giving them a smile as a welcoming teacher should. Of course, the smile made his face that rarely used its muscles for expression, feel strange."I was not aware that students could come in when class was in session. I am pleased to know this and to learn that my students are eager enough to begin the basics on their own time."

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:29 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-Feeling the males hand make contact with his Doru's eyes would glow a bright blue for a moment before his connection was broken. Making a funny face Doru would then move to let his fingers find their way into the soft fur of Digger who would let out a quit whine- calm now boy -Doru would whisper before offering his companion a warm smile. Letting a quit chuckle fall past his lips as his mind would move to the trip they had planned but now would now seem to be placed on hold...Doru could only wonder what Sato was thinking-

Genkawolf

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:35 am
User Image
Sato hestianted for a second when the teacher held out his hand again. He shook his hand and he would have rather than thank him for getting mad or upset with them being in the classroom without his consent, but he kept his mouth shut about that. "In that case, Mr. Takao. You can check out what we have made so far" he gestures to the basket. He decides not to mention that his friend is blind.
AugustenDomenta
tiny14xx

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:31 pm
Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

User ImageUser Image

Eiji glanced at the large wolf and smiled softly before he turned to Sato and nod. It would be interesting to see what they had come with. "Forgive me. I will not be able to test them through taste, but I can judge by other standards. I promise to be gentle~" With that, Eiji moved towards the basket, gently ruffling the fur on the wolf's head as he passed just to ease his tension just little before he reached the basket and sniffed the air around it. "It smells delightful...did you base it off a certain recipe?"

Sighing softly to himself, Eiji opens the door to the cooking class room, his teaching room, to find a pair of students already working on something. He could feel the panic setting in immediately. What should he say? What should he do? Quietly, he removed his coat and walked over to the two, giving them a smile as a welcoming teacher should. Of course, the smile made his face that rarely used its muscles for expression, feel strange."I was not aware that students could come in when class was in session. I am pleased to know this and to learn that my students are eager enough to begin the basics on their own time."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:18 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Digger let out a growl as his fur was ruffled. Doru would frown to himself before moving to rest a gentle hand on his companions head to calm them- please sir my friend doesn't like being treated like a common pet -Doru would tilt his head lightly to the side before speaking once more to elaborate- give him time to get comfterable he is only trying to protect me and though I may trust you he must see and sense it so do not worry he is no harm to you unless you try to harm me though I'm sure you have no intentions to do so -Doru would chuckle lightly as his fingers would glide lightly threw the massive snow white beast of a wolfs soft fur- just remember sir Digger is a companion not a pet -Doru would smile once more before falling quiet-

Genkawolf

tiny14xx

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:30 am
Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

User ImageUser Image

Eiji frowned as he turned his icy eyes to the wolf and the boy, his arms crossing. "And that is where you are mistaken child. I did not treat your companion as a pet but exactly as I treat my own companion which is a falcon. I know too well what the difference is. And as for why he is defensive, yes, I am a vampire, but that does not mean I attack everyone I see." His frown fades as he gives another soft smile. "I certainly would not be here if that was the case so you can relax dear."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:40 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

No no do not get my wrong I do not question your actions it's simply how Digger would see it and as for what you are is of very little matter you see I....-pausing as if Doru was looking for the words as his situation was far more complex to explain then Simply saying he was blind- Digger is my eyes...and my protection -moving to place his hand once more on Diggers head, Dorus eyes would begin to glow a bright blue as he was now seeing the teacher for the first time threw his companions eyes- you see sir I'm a seer and like many of my kind we lack the eye sight I suppose that is ironic when you can see in to the past and future but one ability I've learned and rely off of is touch I can see threw touch -Doru would try to explain to the teacher though he felt as if he would only confuse them-

Genkawolf

tiny14xx

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:49 am
Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

User ImageUser Image

Eiji blinked in surprise a moment before looking down at the wolf and back at the child. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself as his smile widened a little. "My, it has been ages since I have encountered a seer. Times have certainly changed if your kind has learned to use animals as your mediums." His eyes turn to the wolf. "It wasn't always that way. A friend of mine that was a seer didn't have the luxury of using the eyes of animals and had to often use those around him. It...wasn't pleasant for either of us." Eiji shook his head and smiled yet again as he clapped his hands together. "But that is not important. Back to the topic at hand, I still have yet to know if a cook book was used for your creations."

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces