Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:59 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing the teacher Doru would smile lightly- yes well my family always preferred wolves maybe it's a Romanian thing but though like you said I can use others to see as well though trust me I'm no snoop I don't do readings with out permission besides it drains a lot of power to do it and always leaves me so weak -hearing Eiji Doru would shrug- I believe it was all done from Sato's head he makes a great teacher and my best friend he was willing to teach a blind guy to cook so I thought why not a picnick to start out with then head to the beach so this is our finished product I think? -Doru would smile as he would move his hand away to release Digger from playing his eyes-

Genkawolf

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:50 pm
User Image
Sato glad the teacher couldn't taste the food because he didn't want him to. He assumed they were ok since he didn't hear any negative comments and he was about to answer the question about recipes, but the conversation shifted to being about Digger and companionship then to being about seers. Hearing that the teacher is a vampire only made him nervous so it is a good thing he doesn't need to talk. He doesn't have any bad experiences with vampires just his rabbit instincts puts him on guard in case the question of blood ever comes up and overly imagination does not help at all. Sato being an active and energetic usage could not stay idle for long so he ended up cutting the Krispy rice into squares himself. He couldn't help blushing when Doru had called him a great teacher and his best friend. "Yes, its our final product. I will clean up before we leave" he said after summoning up some courage to speak to the vampire teacher then started packing up the Krispy rice treats.
AugustenDomenta
tiny14xx

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image

Haku walked into the classroom looking at his schedule "Is this the cooking class?" He says looking around at the students inside. He was obviously late but just shrugged it off walking to an empty table setting his pack down looking at the teacher "My name is Haka Takamanu I should be on your attendance for this class" He smiled sweetly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:35 pm
User Image
Now that the Krispy treats were in the basket Sato closes it and picks up the basket with both hands. He looks over to the new student who enters the room making him a little more nervous like he usually does around people he doesn't know. "Um...we should get going now" he said to the teacher before heading towards the exit. He looks back to Doru to see if he was coming or not before carrying the picnic basket out of the classroom. He doesn't know how it would take to get to the beach, but he didn't think they should spend anymore time than they have in that classroom. [exit]
AugustenDomenta
tiny14xx
KawaiiPiderman

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:55 pm
KawaiiPiderman

AugustenDomenta

User ImageUser Image

Eiji frowned as he crossed his arms. It was obvious that the rabbit somehow disliked him and that annoyed him a bit. He was pretty certain that it was just because he was a vampire and the little rabbit was near being a coward. He had enough ridicule for being what he was as it is, he didn't need to have his personality being overlooked just because of his race.

Choosing to dismiss it, he turns away without a word and gives the new student a charming smile.
        "Then I suppose it is just you and I. As for the roster, I have not been given that yet so anyone is able to sit in at the moment and request the class." He runs a hand through his hair as he tried to quickly sort through his thoughts. "If you are ready, we can try to make a dish now together so I can see what you know and what you don't and to also show how to execute the tasks you may not know." Eiji sighed as he rubbed his neck gently. "Oh, and how rude of me. I am Eiji Takao, your culinary instructor. You may address me however you please as long as it is class appropriate."

Sighing softly to himself, Eiji opens the door to the cooking class room, his teaching room, to find a pair of students already working on something. He could feel the panic setting in immediately. What should he say? What should he do? Quietly, he removed his coat and walked over to the two, giving them a smile as a welcoming teacher should. Of course, the smile made his face that rarely used its muscles for expression, feel strange."I was not aware that students could come in when class was in session. I am pleased to know this and to learn that my students are eager enough to begin the basics on their own time."

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:41 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato, Doru would nod lightly before letting out a chuckle as his wolf companion would whine and nudge him forward- alright alright boy let's go -he would smile as he knew the massive wolf was looking forward to going to the beach as much as he was. Tilting his head lightly to the side he would offer the teacher a warm smile though he wasn't sure if they saw it or not- it was a pleasure to meet you sir but I have to head out have a promise to keep -Doru would smile before moving to rest his hand gently on Diggers head so that the massive wolf could lead him back to his dorm-

+exit  

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:32 am
User Image
Sato entered the cooking room after checking with his ears and had opened the door with his bare hands. His ability would automatically unlock the door if it was locked. Once he was in he set some art supplies he brought with him from the art room on the counter. His plan was to bake a cake and while that was happening cut up a 'welcome home' sign out of paper. Had the cake be half vanilla and half chocolate because he couldn't decide which to go for and strawberry frosting on top. He used colored icing to draw a silhouette of John's head on top of the cake. Once he was finished with the signed and the cake cooled off and placed carefully into a box, he carried everything off to the house. [exit]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:24 pm
User Image

After walking into the classroom he hadn't seen in so long, Ryan set down his suitcase on the desk. The last time he had been here, he was under the guise of a Japanese vampire. Little did most know that he was actually a English man from London. He was known as Eiji last time he was here. He had tried to run away from his problems back home and pretend to be someone else. But after finally bucking up and returning home to fix things, he was able to return to where he wanted to be. He actually liked teaching, though he was a bit overbearing last time he was here. One had to play the role correctly you could say.

Sighing, the vampire sits in his chair and leans back as he lifted a hand to run it through his hair. He was kind of tired after his trip. It wasn't too far, but it was still quite a journey.

Looking around the room, he let himself be familiarized with it again. He would have to speak to the headmaster again and explain himself, that, or he could just keep going by Eiji for now until he could clear things up. Either way, he was back and eager to get started again.

Wearing: A light blue, v-neck long-sleeved shirt, light tan pants and black shoes..
    Thoughts: Time to create new memories here...
    Out Of Clearwater:

User Image

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
    • Wall Street 200

Dragon Songcrafter

Timid Phantom

12,450 Points
    • Brandisher 100
    • Overstocked 200
    • Alchemy Level 3 100
    PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:19 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Midori Ryubi

Midori entered the cooking classroom completely zoned out. He was humming an offbeat rhythm to himself. It wasn't that he needed a cooking glass, Midori could cook and bake cuisine that could put most 5 star places to shame, he just loved to cook. Midori quickly made his way to one of the cooking stations and stared un-seeing ahead of him as he went through complex trignomitry equations in his head to occupy himself until class began.  
    Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff