Battle Studies: Energy Kankura Stephenson Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robertcros

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:12 pm
Welcome to Battle Studies with a focus on energy. In this class we will focus on defensive strategies. You will learn to control your energy or Chakra in order to make shields,force fields, barriers, walls, and other defensive mechanisms.

RULES.
1.Be mindful of other students.
2.No attacking other students unless in a duel.
3. Duels are only permitted when Mr. Stephenson says so.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:47 pm
User Image

Mr. Kankuro Stephenson opened the doors to his classroom. As it did a cloud of dust came billowing towards his face.He quickly created a bubble of energy around him so that the dust could not get in his face. The dust settled and Kankaru let the bubble down. He began to move the desks in a why that he liked them to be set up."They would put me in a dusty old classroom."He snorted to himself. He spent the day dutifully cleaning the classroom and getting it set up for the students. Kankuro was excited for the year to come.  

robertcros

Fashionable Explorer

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:19 pm
Sage Callom
User Image
Sage walked into the classroom and looked around lazily. "Oh great...I'm the first one here..." he thought. He strode over to a seat next to a window and sat his bags down before following suit. He glanced over at the teacher busily cleaning away. "Shouldn't he have done this sooner rather than later....?" Sage shrugged it off and pulled out his headphones and waited for class to begin. He turned up the volume to drown out any noise outside him. He pensively looked out the window towards the sky.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:14 pm
User Image Kankura looked up from his cleaning as he noticed the first student walk into his classroom. He finished cleaning up and sat at his desk. "welcome to my classroom. Name please?"kankuro spoke in a soft but direct tone. he fiddled with his papers as he got his classroom ready for the new term. Kankuro quickly got up so he could gather a few materials and walked swiftly passed the young student . He gathered what he needed and sat back at his desk waiting for others to arrive.  

robertcros

Fashionable Explorer

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:35 am
Sage Callom
User Image
Sage looked at the teacher. "Did he say something?" He looked around the classroom and he was still the only other person. He pushed his headphones off his head. "Did you say something?" He asked the teacher.

robertcros

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:59 am
_iRandom_CHIBI_

User Image
Kankua looked up from his desk at the boy who had finally said something.
"Yes I did. I said welcome to my classroom. I also asked for your name." He smiled as he stood up and majestically walked over to the boy.  

robertcros

Fashionable Explorer

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:09 am
Sage Callom
User Image
Sage watched the teacher approach. "My name is Sage Callom. Are you..." He looked at his schedule. "Mr. Stephenson?"

robertcros

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:34 am
_iRandom_CHIBI_

User Image

"Yes! Mr.Callom. I am Kankura Stephenson.The teacher of this class."He said with a smile as he continued his approach to the boys desk he let two balls of energy float above his hands. the balls of energy where blue in color and had a flaming aura around them. They radiated heat to the surrounding area.  

robertcros

Fashionable Explorer

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:42 am
Sage Callom
User Image
Sage couldn't hide his curiousity. "Huh. That's interesting. How do you do that?" He reached his hand out to touch one of the orbs feeling the heat emanating from it. "It's pretty cool looking."

robertcros

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:00 am
_iRandom_CHIBI_

User Image

" Through mental and physical training.That my friend is what your in my class to learn." kankura smiled as he wiggled his fingers and the spheres began to filter themselves through different colors.  

robertcros

Fashionable Explorer

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:35 am
Sage Callom
User Image
"I'm going to learn how to do this?" Sage took another look at his schedule. "It just says 'Battle Studies' I didn't think I would learn something like this..." He folded the schedule and put it back into his pocket. "Well this is going to be an interesting class."

robertcros

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:13 am
_iRandom_CHIBI_
Quote:

User Image

"yes you will learn how to control energy in the defensive ways in the class." Kankura replied as made the energy orbs disappear. He walked back to his desk and sat down. He shuffled through his papers and set up some folders.
"You're a bit early for class I suppose." Kankura smiled slyly as he looked up from his papers.

robertcros

Fashionable Explorer

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:38 pm
Sage Callom
User Image

Sage looked around the classroom again and still not a single person. "Yeah. I noticed." He sighed. "But hey, what harm could it do?" Sage slipped his headphones back on and waited for class to begin.

robertcros

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:05 pm
_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Rei Hamijo
Its kinda funny...the only future I can't see is my own....

User Image

I'll tell your future....show me your hand....

Rei walked into the class rubbing his head, his book on Wiccian history still in hand but he had it closed this time so he wouldn't run into any more walls. "Hello..." he muttered to see there were only two people in this classroom. He blinked and took a seat towards the front due to his bad eye sight. He didn't speak much but he did begin reading his book once more, the purple haired boy's head was still hurting so he wasn't moving around much as not to make his head ache any worse.

(Aries) {Taurus} (Gemini) {Cancer} (Leo) {Virgo} (Libra) {Scorpio} (Sagittarius) {Capricorn} (Aquarius) {Pisces}

But first I must know....Are you a monster or a man?

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:36 pm
Sage Callom
User Image

Sage looked up and saw another student enter. His mouth moved but Sage couldn't hear him. "Maybe I should turn my music down a bit..." He thought while doing so. He saw the other guy was reading a book. "Whatcha readin'?"

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas