Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:59 pm
_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Rei Hamijo
Its kinda funny...the only future I can't see is my own....

User Image

I'll tell your future....show me your hand....

Rei herd someone speak to him and he turned to look over at Sage. He let a smile come to his face as he held up the small, old looking dark green book, "Its the history of Wicca and witchcraft, you know all the gore-filled details about what happened to the men and women that practiced it and such...its a good read.." he aid as he moved some hair from the left eye to being over the right. He extended a hand to Sage, "The name is Rei, Rei Hamijo. Its nice to meet you.." he said trying to be as nice as he could. It was difficult for someone like him to make friends at times but he did make the effort as much as he could. He didn't want to be an outcast at this school as well...that would be horrible....

(Aries) {Taurus} (Gemini) {Cancer} (Leo) {Virgo} (Libra) {Scorpio} (Sagittarius) {Capricorn} (Aquarius) {Pisces}

But first I must know....Are you a monster or a man?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:09 pm
Sage Callom
User Image

"Sage Callom." He shook Rei's hand. "So witchcraft huh? It does sound like a good read. I might have to borrow it from you when your done." Sage said giving him a toothy grin.

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:46 pm
_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Rei Hamijo

User Image

Rei smiled more to him as he looked back at his book. "Yeah, it explains a lot about them. Really fascinating things..." he muttered as he handed the book over. "You can flip through it if you like. I am on the last few pages anyway." he said as he crossed his legs a she sat in his desk.

(Aries) {Taurus} (Gemini) {Cancer} (Leo) {Virgo} (Libra) {Scorpio} (Sagittarius) {Capricorn} (Aquarius) {Pisces}

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:58 pm
Sage Callom
User Image

Sage took the book. "Thanks man." He flipped through some of the pages stopping only to look at interesting pictures or a page or two that peeked his interest. "This thing is pretty interesting." He thought. He turned to face Rei. "You're right. This does seem pretty neat. So, how did you come across this? I'm guessing you like this stuff." Sage said still flipping though it.

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:03 pm
_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Rei Hamijo

User Image

Rei watched him a moment and he smiled to himself noting how he stopped on certain pages. He was observant when it came to things like that, subtle ques in people's behavior was how he got to know a person. He was surprised to be asked question but was glad to answer, "Actually, it belongs to my grandmother. She is a Wiccan and she has all of these books just sitting around at home. I don't practice it myself, but I am always helping her out at this little psychic shop she owns." he explained as he leaned back in his chair a bit. He might actually eb making a friend!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:20 pm
Sage Callom
User Image

"That's pretty cool. No one in my family is interesting so you're one lucky dude." Sage handed Rei back the book. "Thanks for letting me look through it."

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

robertcros

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:37 pm
_iRandom_CHIBI_

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Kankuro Stephenson
The Engergetic One
User Image
Kankuro watched as the new student walked into the classroom. He smiled an waved before he got up and walked over so he could introduce himself."Hello there! I am Mr.Stephenson. I will be your teacher for the upcoming term." He smiled as he walked back to his desk and took a seat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:34 pm
_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Rei Hamijo

User Image

Rei smiled a little more "Well..we are a pretty interesting bunch...But I'm sure your family is cool too." he said as he watched Mr. Stephenson come up and greet him, "Nice to meet you sir!" he said matching his enthusiasm. He looked back at Sage, "So...you have any weird interests?" he asked as he took back his book.

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:58 pm
Sage Callom
User Image

Sage pondered on the question for a bit. "Well, you've got me interested in this Wiccan stuff." He smiled. "But other than that I'm a pretty normal dude. I like sports, mainly basketball, cars, music and that's about it. It's quite boring honestly. A good read is also nice but like I said, everything I do is pretty boring." A hand held up his head as he sighed. "That's why I came here. To get a break from the mundane ways of every day life. I can already tell that this is going to be interesting because I'm in this class." Sage looked and pointed over at Mr. Stephenson. "Dude showed me some cool magic looking orb things and said we are going to learn how to make stuff like that. Never did that at my old high school." he laughed.

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:21 pm
_iRandom_CHIBI_

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Kankuro Stephenson
The Engergetic One
User Image

"Alright boys, lets get class started for the day. You have one other classmate but he seems as if he will be absent today."Mr.Stephenson got up from his desk and grabbed two textbooks titled: Channeling Your Chakra. He set one down on each of the boy's desks."Here you boys go. You will need these everyday in class and I expect you to read them outside of class as well."Mr. Stephenson smiled."Alright. Let's get started."He said excitedly .  

robertcros

Fashionable Explorer

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:44 pm
_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Rei Hamijo

User Image

Rei smiled a bit "A normal life huh...? Sounds like heaven..." he muttered. He had a life of Wiccian spells and magic, and dealing with being the main selling point of a psychic shop. There was a very good reason he wore an eye patch after all, he smiled all the same. "Well this kind of stuff seems to be the norm at this academy..." he said and directed his attention to the teacher. He turned in his seat and watched as he was handed a book and he began to flip though it. Magic, chakras...all the stuff his grandmother tried to get him to use in the shop. She would be proud now, he examined his teacher. This guy was really into his subject wasn't he? Well who wouldn't be when it was something this cool. He looked over at Sage and hoped they would continue to get along as classmates and maybe even be friends.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:20 pm
Sage Callom
User Image

Sage looked at the book. "It's...a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be..." He measured it. It looked to be about 2 in a half inches thick. "Well no one said this was going to be easy..." He took a look at the cover. Sage raised his hand but then put it down seeing how it was probably unnecessary in a class of two. "Hmmm... Yo teach! What is Chakra?"

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

robertcros

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:21 am
_iRandom_CHIBI_

shika-kun-2012

Russian_Heartless_Fox

User Image

Mr.Stephenson smiled at the student. he opened his copy of Channeling you Chakra and looked to the two boys that where in the classroom."Alright boys, open your textbooks to page 143. We will learn about Chakras while we wait for the last student to get into the classroom. Rei, why don't you start? Read the first passage for me please."Kankuro smiled as we was excited to begin teaching his new students about the various types of Chakras and their own personal Chakra.

ooc: I am so sorry I've been gone, I've been so busy I hope you are all still here. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:29 am
User Image
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ~ Itomi Mayada ~ Age: 17 ~ Professional Musician ~ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩
Dont really care what you think of me, dont really care if you disagree.
I wear my scars with a sense of pride, So why would I feel like I need to hide.

*Enter from library*

Itomi felt alone and like he didn't belong at this school. Every attempt he tried to make friends, people shunned him or were rude. He thought he had a friend in that Music Class, but then again everyone there was in their own world.
Red, his stage name, entered the classroom rather late. If it hadn't been for his stop at the library and the rude Music teacher, he would have been there on time. He walked in nervously and took a seat, seeing that class had already started. The red-haired boy took one of the seats closest to the wall and tried to hide from the crowd of people, not like they talked to him anyway.

My Location: Battle Studies: Energy Class
My Company: Teacher and other students

My thoughts (OOC):

I dont play games or hang my head in shame,
Ive seen insanity and it's molding me!

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ~ Here I stand, I am what I am
Im not afraid, cause nothing you say
Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

robertcros

shika-kun-2012

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:39 pm
shika-kun-2012

_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Rei Hamijo

User Image

Rei glanced back hearing the door open and he gave a small wave to the red head who entered the classroom. He blinked a bit hearing the teacher instruct him to read and his cheeks got a light pink flush. "Gosh teach. Day one and you're putting em on the spot.." he said with a light laugh. He opened his book finding the page and he cleared his throat before he began to speak. "Chakras are points or knots, in the subtle human body. They are located at the physical counterparts of the major ple-.....plexuses of arteries, veins and nerves. Chakras are part of the subtle body, not the physical body, and as such are the meeting points of the subtle (non-physical) energy channels, called n...nad....nadiis? Nadiis are channels in the subtle body through which the life force (p-...pra...rana), or vital energy moves. Various scriptural texts and teachings present a different number of chakras. There are many chakras in the subtle human body according to the t....titanic?..No wait tantric texts!, but there are 6 chakras and 7th....nope... is the state which are considered to be the most important ones" he said, tripping over some of his own words for a moment as he spoke. He didn't understand what he just read but at least he was able to get most of it out without sounding like an idiot.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff