Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 am
Sage Callom
User Image

Sage followed along with Rei's reading, but despite even that the entire thing was like a foreign language to him. "Oi vey..." He looked up from his book and looked around the room when he noticed the red headed kid. "When did he get in here...?" Sage waved trying to get his attention. "Yo. Do you need a book?" He asked.

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:19 pm
User Image
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ~ Itomi Mayada ~ Age: 17 ~ Professional Musician ~ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩
Dont really care what you think of me, dont really care if you disagree.
I wear my scars with a sense of pride, So why would I feel like I need to hide.

Itomi saw another red hair boy wave at him. He was surprised by the action and gave a nervous smile as he waved back. The boy read something Itomi didn't quite understand. He needed to understand though. Music was his life, but if he wanted to get good he needed to learn self defense measures since he couldn't afford a body guard. He sighed as he listened with no book.

It was then another boy seemed to be trying to get his attention. Red turned his head curiously to see what the other guy wanted, and then realized it would probably help if he had a book. He gave a meek nod in his direction and rubbed the back of his head. "Er, yeah. I guess I could use one. Where are they?" He said with a bit more hopeful smile.

My Location: Battle Studies: Energy Class
My Company: Teacher and other students

My thoughts (OOC):

I dont play games or hang my head in shame,
Ive seen insanity and it's molding me!

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ~ Here I stand, I am what I am
Im not afraid, cause nothing you say
Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

shika-kun-2012

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:59 pm
Sage Callom
User Image

"Mr. Stephenson, can you give a book to..." Sage turned to face the red head again. "What's your name again?" There were only three people in this class not including the teacher so he might as well get to know his fellow classmates.

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:27 am
User Image

Itomi loked at the teacher when the blue-haired boy called out for a book. He was a little embarrassed that somebody else had to ask for him. He smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his head as he felt awkward until the boy asked his name.
"Oh, my name is Itomi Mayada. Most just call me Red though." He said with his signature on stage smile.

My thoughts (OOC):

Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

shika-kun-2012

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:18 pm
shika-kun-2012

_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Rei Hamijo
Its kinda funny...the only future I can't see is my own....

User Image

I'll tell your future....show me your hand....

Rei got up when he finished his reading, "I got it!" he said going to the front and grabbing a book for Red. He went over to his desk and set the book down, he hummed in thought for a minute "Red...Red...why do I feel like I have herd that name before....?" he muttered to himself as he crossed his arms over his chest. He turned around and walked back to his desk and he sat down. Rei might have little contact with the outside world besides his grandmother's shop but he wasn't completely ignorant to pop and music culture.

(Aries) {Taurus} (Gemini) {Cancer} (Leo) {Virgo} (Libra) {Scorpio} (Sagittarius) {Capricorn} (Aquarius) {Pisces}

But first I must know....Are you a monster or a man?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:09 pm
User Image

Red looked up as the other boy got up to get the book for him. He gave a nervous smile looked at the fellow classmate. "Thank you very much. I don't really know what this class is about, but I was told by my work people to take it. " He said with a small laugh.
He could hear the the boy mutter about his name. In a way he was slightly offended that he wasn't very popular, but he was also glad that people were begging for autographs or offering him fake friendship cause of who he was.

My thoughts (OOC): Wasn't sure if anyone was going to post again or not..... sweatdrop

Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

shika-kun-2012

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:55 am
shika-kun-2012

_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Rei Hamijo

User Image

Rei leaned back in his desk a moment as he pulled a pack of gum from his pocket. He took out a strip and placed it in his mouth beginning to chew it while lost in thought. He closed his eye a moment and he blew a rather large bubble from the gum. His eye snapped open as it popped like he had some form of revelation. "You're famous!" he exclaimed as he took the gum back into his mouth and began to chew it back into a uniform shape. He looked over Itomi a moment and he smiled softly "Yep! You are that famous Red guy! That's cool!" he said as he gave a wide and cheeky grin. Believe it or not, this was him being calm and normal. Red wasn't the type to make false friendships like most people though, he was much more interested in knowing people for who the really were. It was in his nature.

(Aries) {Taurus} (Gemini) {Cancer} (Leo) {Virgo} (Libra) {Scorpio} (Sagittarius) {Capricorn} (Aquarius) {Pisces}

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image

Itomi finally found the page in the book that everyone else was on and was trying to reread stuff so he could understand. It didn't make much sense to him though. Suddenly the red-haired boy heard the other blurt something out. Itomi blushed and looked down at his desk sheepishly then slunk down in his seat. He was afraid this guy was going to make a big deal about it even though Red was just an ordinary person.
"Err.... yeah that's me...." He said with a nervous chuckle and tried to pretend he was focusing on his book, even though understood nothing.

My thoughts (OOC):

Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

Ninja Panbaka

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

shika-kun-2012

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec grinned as he walked into the new class room. A few boys were talking with a strange red head. He stared for a moment longer. Just watching him made him a little irritated. he pulled out his deck of cards and smirked. It was time for him to play a trick. Mean or embarrassing? He didn't know just yet. Put it was time to play. He strode over, shuffling his deck out of habit. "Hey, can I barrow that book?" He tried not to snicker as his plan started out.

OOC:

shika-kun-2012

_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:16 pm
shika-kun-2012

_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Saki-stranger

Rei Hamijo

User Image

Rei smirked at Itomi and he seemed that their teacher wasn't going to teach much more, so he took the chance to move a little closer to Itomi. "I've herd some of your music, though I can't really say I am a fan, your voice is really nice." he commented trying to keep the mood light. He glanced over at the new face and he felt his right eye throb for a second. He moved his hand to his eye and he covered it for a moment. "Don't hand him the book...." Rei muttered to Itomi softly. He could feel the ill will from a mile away but as visions began to flash over his right eye. Just because he wore an eye patch, didn't mean his eye was useless.

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:50 am
User Image

Red noticed the teacher seemed to be focused on other things and wasn't really continuing whatever he missed. The boy singer noticed the other red head scoot closer to him then spoke more to him. He didn't like his music though? Harsh. Itomi laughed a little nervously, not sure whether that was a compliment. "Er, thanks?"

Suddenly another boy walked in the class and approached Itomi. Then asked to borrow his book? Itomi was too nice and innocent to actually think of the consequences.
He heard the other boy mutter something about not handing him the book and glanced at him. "What do you mean?" He said curiously and glancing at the eye-patched male, while handing the new boy the book. It was too late to take it back now.

My thoughts (OOC):

Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

Ninja Panbaka

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Saki-stranger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec glowered at the boy with the patch. Could he see through illusion in the making? Certainly a fishy one he was. Alec smiled kindly as he was handed the book. The moment he came into contact with the paper, it burst into three snakes that scattered and crawled all over the famous red head. Alec clapped and laughed in his own surprise as the snakes fell and a book dropped onto the floor. "I must say I do impress myself."

OOC:

shika-kun-2012

_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:51 pm
shika-kun-2012

_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Saki-stranger

Rei Hamijo

User Image

Rei watched him hand over the book and had reached a bit to take it back but, his reaction time was a little slow. He let out a long sigh and leaned back in his chair once the snakes came out, not showing anywhere near the reaction to the trick as one might expect. "That's why." he commented as he watched the blonde boy really bust up at his own joke. "You know that kind of stuff can get you killed in a place like this..." he said a the pain in his eye faded away. He got up and pulled the snakes from Itomi not seeming to mind holding the slithery reptiles one bit. He was a complex person really, or was strange the better word? Either way, Rei had his own abilities as well, he wasn't just some kid that got lucky to come here after all. Unfortunately the little display the blonde just did, deterred him slightly from wanting to show what he could do exactly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:58 pm
User Image

Itomi's smile soon vanished as the book was handed to the blonde boy and was transformed. He stared wide eyed as the book was somehow turned into snakes. Red wasn't afraid though. He just let the snakes crawl around and do whatever until they finally slithered to the floor. Itomi was actually a big fan of animals.
"Wow. How did you do that? I take it you must be some sort of magician then?" He asked curiously, knowing that it was probably some prank meant to be rude, but Itomi had seen worse tricks done to him.

Itomi looked at the other red-head that he was starting to feel a little more comfortable with. "See? You worried for nothing." He said with a warm smile to the new acquaintance.

My thoughts (OOC):

Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

Ninja Panbaka

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox