Submit

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec stared up at the red head head. He stubbornly crossed his arms at the taller male. "Created something is easy but it doesn't last long. Mr. Eyepatch had to make it last shorter by touching it." He stuck his tongue out roughly. Pulling a card from his deck he made a bird that circled the class a few times and the card landed on top Rei's head. "I can gather atoms to tether to create an illusion. But it can only last five minutes tops." He explained, trying to the card but with no luck with his short height. "Hey patches give me my card."

OOC:

shika-kun-2012

_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:15 pm
shika-kun-2012

Saki-stranger

Rei Hamijo
Its kinda funny...the only future I can't see is my own....

User Image

I'll tell your future....show me your hand....

Rei smiled a bit at Itomi when he seemed unfazed by the illusion, this kid was tougher than he looked huh? "I might not have worried enough...." he muttered more to himself as he watched the new boy make another illusion with his cards. "Atoms huh? SO its more of a science thing than any real sorcery." he muttered as he took the card from the top of his head. He watched at the blonde tried to get it back but appeared to short to do so. His eye twitched slightly at the name 'patches' so he held the card up a little higher. "Its not eye patch, or patches. My name is Rei ok?" he said as he waved the card a bit. "Want to try saying it? I will give the card back if you do." he said wanting to see how far the boy would go to get his card back into his deck. He had to have a little fun too right?

(Aries) {Taurus} (Gemini) {Cancer} (Leo) {Virgo} (Libra) {Scorpio} (Sagittarius) {Capricorn} (Aquarius) {Pisces}

But first I must know....Are you a monster or a man?

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:52 am

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec glared and reached for the card. His height not helping. "Sorry Patch, but I'm not that easy." He crossed his arms to think for a moment, he left his head to wonder. He looked up at Rei, tears pouring down his face. "So mean."

OOC:

shika-kun-2012

_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:57 am
User Image
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ~ Itomi Mayada ~ Age: 17 ~ Professional Musician ~ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩
Dont really care what you think of me, dont really care if you disagree.
I wear my scars with a sense of pride, So why would I feel like I need to hide.

Red gave a small applause to compliment the blonde's ability. "Well even if it's not magic, it's still very entertaining." He said as he watched what the boy did next with a bird.

Itomi watched as the two seemed to have a quarrel. Itomi was rather uncomfortable around fights and tried not to get involved, but it seemed the blonde was being rather rude to Rei. Itomi bit his lip wanting to stick up for Rei. There was nothing wrong with an eye patch. It was kind of attractive.

Suddenly the blonde boy started crying and Red hadn't realized the boy was more than likely just faking it to get his card. Itomi reached for Rei's hand holding the card and grabbed it. "Uh, here. Please don't cry. I'm sure Rei was just joking around." The pop star said, hoping Rei wouldn't get mad he gave the card back.

My Location: Battle Studies: Energy Class
My Company: Teacher, Rei, and Alec, and other students.

My thoughts (OOC):

I dont play games or hang my head in shame,
Ive seen insanity and it's molding me!

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ~ Here I stand, I am what I am
Im not afraid, cause nothing you say
Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

Ninja Panbaka

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Saki-stranger

shika-kun-2012

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:23 pm

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec slowly took the card, looking up at the famous red head. "Are you guys friends? Your personalities are almost opposites." He wiped his face on his sleeve, slipping the care into his back pocket. "No harm no foul right?" He held out his hand. "It's nice to meet you, Rei, but Can I call you Patch? It suits you well." He smiled. "Science, magic blah blah blah, it's just fun to freak parole out."

OOC:

shika-kun-2012

_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:58 pm
shika-kun-2012

Saki-stranger

Rei Hamijo

User Image

Rei held the card still not phased by the tears. This kid was already paying tricks on them so it was no doubt that the tears were fake right? Itomi seemed a bit to much of a good person though, taking the card and handing it back. Though, Rei understood why Itomi would be doing that, he was a good person after all. He, on the other hand, only attempted at being a good person until someone got in the way of that. Like a short blonde kid insisting on calling him 'Patch'. Rei shook his head lightly "No, my name is Rei not Patch....I don't like people pointing it out anyway.." he said as he looked to Itomi and he went back to smiling. "I would call us friends! Or at least acquaintances. And you really shouldn't focus on freaking people out, you can make enemies.." he said as he rubbed the back of his head lightly.

(Aries) {Taurus} (Gemini) {Cancer} (Leo) {Virgo} (Libra) {Scorpio} (Sagittarius) {Capricorn} (Aquarius) {Pisces}

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:52 am
User Image

Itomi listened to the two bicker about what to call Rei. Poor guy, Itomi knew how annoying it was when somebody would pick on you for something petty. Maybe Rei had an accident or something and didn't want to talk about what happened, so the blonde kid should try to respect that.

Red noticed Rei actually called "friend". His face turned dark red and he smiled. "Y-you consider me a friend..." He said very softly to himself.

Itomi wasn't the best at science, but he tried to understand how Alec's ability worked. "Freaking people out isn't all that great. Eventually somebody bigger is going to come along and make you regret doing something like that. " Itomi said bluntly. "Plus it may not always work on some people." He said referring to himself when the supposed trick didn't have any effect on Itomi.

My thoughts (OOC):

Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

Ninja Panbaka

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Saki-stranger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:19 pm

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec sighed and scratched the back of his head. "Rei. Got it. Sorry about that." He sat down next to the two friends at their seats. They were right, multiple times had he been shoved around. He just figured he should shove back. He never wanted to be the one starting the shoving. "That is the scary part. Somebody bigger..." He shivered. "I'll try to keep it down a bit." He gave a nervous chuckle. "You, Itomi, are a new challenge. As a friend I must figure out how to surprise you. I'm probably never gonna get Rei anyways." He laughed lightly, a friendly smile on his face.

OOC:

shika-kun-2012

_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:31 am
User Image

Itomi looked at the blonde boy and was surprised at his sudden change in personality. He actually thought about what Itomi said and realized how wrong he was. "Good, I wouldn't want you to get hurt for doing magic. " He said with a small nod at the boy. Red shook his head a bit as the boy said he would try to surprise him. "I'll keep that in mind, and it takes a lot to surprise me." He said with a smile.

My thoughts (OOC):

Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

Ninja Panbaka

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Saki-stranger

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:43 am
User Image

Mr.Stephenson realized that he had fallen asleep at his desk as the students, played about the room. He let an energy bolt into the sky of the classroom that, lit up the sky to get the student's attention. "Class, why don't we go into the field to practice." he said as he stood up and moved towards the students. He smiled and motioned for them to get up and follow him.

((OOC: I'm soooo sorry I've been go for so long. To be honest I just wasn't in the mood to rp. Sorry to leave you hanging. But thanks for keeping this room alive!))

shika-kun-2012

Ninja Panbaka

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Saki-stranger

robertcros

Fashionable Explorer

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:54 pm
]

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec looked at the teacher questioningly, then to his friends. "Should he be doing that?" He asked a bit confused, but getting up and following the male as instructed. Were hey really going to spar this out? Who would be his partner? Hopefully not the teacher, he startled Alec snit with the aggressive way he wanted every one to move. "Here we go I guess..."

OOC:

shika-kun-2012

_iRandom_CHIBI_

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:43 am
User Image

Itomi was a bit confused when the teacher woke up and instructed them to spar outside. He still had no idea how any of this stuff worked and didn't understand since he came in late. "Um....." He said a bit worried and looked at the male with the eye patch for reassurance. I'm sure they know what they're doing. Maybe they can help. He thought to himself with a bit of a blush at the other red head and then looked at Alec who seemed to be as reluctant as Red was. "I-I'm sure it'll be fun." He said with a nervous smile to the blonde.

My thoughts (OOC):

Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

Ninja Panbaka

robertcros

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Saki-stranger

shika-kun-2012

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:39 pm
robertcros

shika-kun-2012

Saki-stranger

Rei Hamijo

User Image

Rei had fallen into his usual silence as he became a bystander. he watched the other two speak and held a smile all the while. As the teacher managed to spring to life, Rei jumped a bit. "He is alive.." he muttered to himself as he nodded at being told to go to the field. Rei was as reluctant as Alec at first but sensing Itomi's unease he draped his arm over his friend's shoulders. "well then, let's go. I understand some of this stuff so just stay with me ok?" Rei said with a smile wanting to make sure that Itomi was comfortable. He liked this little red head, and he felt like he could like the blonde as well if given the right amount of time to warm up to him. This class might actually end up being fun.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff