Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:06 pm
a set of trails in the woods near campus. Easy trails are marked in green, hardest trails with jumps and such are in black. (similar to the marking for skiing slopes.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:11 pm
User ImageDamon decided that he should check out the trails around the school before any of the students took their horses out. He didn't want there to be any troubles sinkholes or places a horse could break a leg. It was his responsibly to care for the well ding of the horses and the students in his class. He had taken it upon himself to do the trails as he knew the dangers better then most. Thankfully the green trails were all still in proper order it was some of the harder courses he was worried about. He had to check the signs to insure they were all still clearly visible and that the jumps were easy enough to get over. When he reached a river he decided to rest for a bit.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

MarineGunnyChris

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image
Shinjiro Sanada

Shinjiro had been at the stables, watching Damon. His itent was to approach him....Eventually. For now, though, he watched to sit and watch him. Shinjiro didn't know what he would say or do. Watching and waiting were his only options. As he stood behind a tree and watched the centaur, Shinjiro leaned forward on the tree and ended up snapping a twig. His heart jumped and he hid more thoroughly, staying quiet as he mentally cursed himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:46 pm
MarineGrunnyChris
User ImageThe centaur had been resting near the river when he heard a twig or branch snap. He was on his feet in an instant and looked in the direction the sound had come from. He didn't think there were any predators in the area but that didn't mean anything. The animals could easily move in without anyone's knowledge so he was on alert. After a few minutes he relaxed thinking it was probably nothing. It was about time he got a move on anyways he still had a lot of groundto cover and now he had to look out for any signs of dangerous animals. "The work of a teacher is never done it seems." To be honest he could use some company but none of his advanced students had come by the stables yet.

(a way in for shinjiro could be to enter his class. He would be able to get up close and personal, to the point of grooming Damon for his first lesson on horse care lol)  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

MarineGunnyChris

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:28 pm
User Image
Shinjiro Sanada

Shinjiro was relieved when Damon hadn't come search for him. The last thing he wanted was for the other to think he was a freak and avoid him. Even if he was stalking him....What was he doing? All he had to do was walk up and say hi to him. Though, he was in his horse form....Shinjiro felt intimidated by the height of horses. Still, he'd joined the class, hoping to get close to the centaur. He was a beautiful creature, but he liked his human form better. Probably because he wasn't that into animals....Still, he was willing to put up with that form, though he wouldn't be intimately interested in it.

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:47 pm
MarineGrunnyChris
User ImageEventually Damon finished checking the trails and turned to return home and the stables. He needed to check out his room as well and figure out if he had a roommate this year. Last year his room mate had been afraid of horses so he stayed in the stables most of the time to try and make things a bit easier. It never bothered him much and while he could be in his human form the other was still nervous around him. He ended up giving up and moving to an empty stall.

It was probably time to check up on the stables again anyways. He was sure Sato would be done with his new horse and he had to set up her stall and tack. Getting her name on everything and making a place for Sato to put his things.

((exit to stables))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:12 pm
User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Agasaya's hooves were the only thing the red head could hear as they pounded down the black trails. The dark bay mare's body easily clearing the jumps that stood in their way. After what seemed like forever he slowed the mare to a gentle trot before getting her to settle with a walk. She pranced a bit as they walked and Agraj laughed, it had been a while since he last rode her but the bay's impatient manner was still there. "Easy now," he whispered to her, stoking the horse's muscular long neck.

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
Smith was running all over the school grounds desperately trying to find his ginger snap Agraj. Apparently he had overslept and the world was ending. Not really, but he felt like the world was ending because he had lost the only person who hadn't poisoned him, or hurt him, or literally ripped out his heart and played with it in front of his eyes. His Agraj Ginger snap had run off, probably thinking that he got abandoned.
Finally he spotted him and dashed over to see him yelling, "I didn't leave you beloved! I was asleep, but I promise to never sleep again without you!" He stopped mere feet from the horse. He had never seen such a creature. It made his eyes go wide with excitement, and fear. "It want's to eat my jimmies! Je ne vais pas vous laisser manger mes jimmies vous bête immonde!" He hissed.

{*I won't let you eat my jimmes you foul beast}

OniKikioAi

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:26 pm
Jez Robin

TimeKeys

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agasaya pinned her ears at the male's voice, displeased with his yelling. The dark bay arched her neck elegantly and bared her teeth as she pulled and chomped at the bit. "Dont yell!" Agraj hissed back at Smith, he was in a slight distress that the male was there in the first place. It seemed that his father wasn't able to hold him back, he sighed and Agasaya must have felt his inner chaotic emotions because the mare began to paw at the ground before she spun on her rear legs and take off down the trail again. The mare hoped to get away from the loud human and keep him and his loudness away from her Agraj. Agraj's mind was to distracted by anything other than the fact that he had a wild mare under him now. He forgot about Smith as he tried to rein her in but she was determined to put distance between him and Smith. So he let her be and fly along with her as she clear on jump after another with ease like she really could fly off at any moment with Agraj on her back.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:42 pm
OniKikioAi
Jez Robin

the gothic beauty 2

RainNekoFairy

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Who he is: The Sensei
With: Ritsuka, Mimoshi, Sho
Doing: going home to his place
Feeling: a migraine
Thinking: this poor child...

Xavier smoked in and hovered with wind kami before the horse. Speaking to it in ancient tongue. Soothing the spirit within it. "Shhh...rest...relax beautiful one." He said. He stared at his son with the you owe me so many explainations but right now is not the time. He drw his sword from his hip and took up a protective stance. He would not hesitate. "Smith....I recommend you take yourself to detention with the professor of government class. For I am off duty right now. Right now I am the father and due to all signs of agression I will not hesitate to use brute force to subdue you." He said coldly.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
Aggression? Him? How was he being aggressive when that scary beast thing had taken off with his beloved Ginger snap? He didn't have one aggressive bone in his body! How could he when he didn't even have bones in the traditional sense? He sniffed and tried to hold back sobs as suddenly everything was his fault again, and someone was trying to kill him, again. "Qu'ai-je fait, ô monde terrible pour mériter une telle haine? Je trouve quelqu'un pour qui mon cœur aspire à quelqu'un doux pour moi, qui ne m'a jamais tué comme tout le monde l'a fait. Maintenant, je suis l'agresseur?" Damnit, he couldn't stop the tears. Such evil, vile things. The salt stung at his skin in the air. He turned away and tried to wipe the tears off. "Why oh fates do you do this? You allow a being who should protect me to only throw me back to a cruel aquatic parent. I am tortured and then they expect me to behave as the frightful beasts they themselves are? Spouting words like 'tolerance' and 'equality' when what they mean is 'conformity' and 'castes'. My heart cries out, links to another, only for it to be ripped away, blackened and spat upo- Oh, shiny..." Smith was captivated by the sparkle on the blade of the sword that was aiming to kill him. He really didn't get the whole concept of death though, having been born the son of a kracken and angel union. He still had tears trailing down his cheeks.

{*What have I done, oh terrible world, to merit such hatred? I find someone for whom my heart longs for, someone gentle to me, who never once killed me like everyone else did. Now I'm the agressor? }

OniKikioAi

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:04 pm
Jez Robin

TimeKeys

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

It seemed that his father's attempts to sooth Agasaya had only made it worse. Because in the mare's mind now two people were attempting to take her Agraj from her. Agraj had to make a quick dismount to ease the wild mare, her head held high ready to fight, rolling back on her rear legs slightly looking like she was about to rear up at them. But she wouldn't, Agraj knew her this was just trying to scare them off or to quite annoying her. Her ears were pinned and eyes locked on them till Agraj was holding her long face and stroking her muzzle. He watched as her breath slowed and her eyes were only on him, realizing once again after their long separation that Agraj is the one in charge, that he will protect her and himself. She shuttered out a sigh and leaned her large head against his with a thump. The red head laughs out a sigh and turns to walk the mare back the way they came and unfortunately toward Smith and his father.
He walked over to find Smith crying, he looked over at his father then back at the male a bit shocked and very confused.

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:13 pm
OniKikioAi
Jez Robin

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Who he is: The Sensei
With: Ritsuka, Mimoshi, Sho
Doing: going home to his place
Feeling: a migraine
Thinking: this poor child...

Xavierw woudln't be stealing when Agraj was his first. Arrogant horse. Then again it was female...it was expected that would be its thought process. He lowered his sword slowly. He put it away slowly as the kid broke down. What had he done for the heavens to send such trying tidings his way. He put it away and glared. "Aside from having no respect and assaulting a child of mine? Nothing else really." He said in antioscail tones. Damn his fatherly nature.

He walked forwards after sheathing his blade. Pulling Smith in and hugged him. Murmurign to him in old world tongue. He held him close. Listening to him and rolled his eyes. "A true parent is protective of their child. You have never had a true parent or you would know this. You still have to go to detention young man." he said sternly but kindly.

He hled him close and murmured a bit. "Calm yourself you wild hellion of an unstable child." He stated softly. He was listening to him. "That horse is no beast...she cares for her friend and companion. Horsebacking riding is an age old tradition." He said in a teaching way. He pulled back from Smith. "Act less rash. Now stop that." He said. He did not feel bad. No not that. he felt a paternal feeling towards this child that he did not want. He looked at Agraj. "You have explaining to do later eldest son. For now I believe you both need to explain your relationship to me." He said firmly. He ruffled Smith's hair lightly. "You...need a bath and time soaking in hot springs."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
Smith went rigid as someone who he was totally sure was out to kill him, held him. His body would normally react to shock the other person, bu for some reason it was only electrocuting himself. And it hurt like hell. He couldn't hear a word the man was saying as he was being held for so long. As soon as the man let go Smith crumpled to the ground, now crying even more due to both physical pain, and emotional torment. Or was it the other way around? He didn't have time to care, all he knew was that the man who kept yelling at him earlier hurt him oh so very much. Worse part was, he was paternal unit to his Ginger Snap.
Smith was rolling on the ground whimpering. Also, what the hell was this 'detention' thing people kept mentioning? He did catch that he was told to go there, but he had no idea what it was. He had only just escaped that place with the mean people in white jackets. "Hurts...why do you...want to kill me?" he managed to get out between whimpering.

{*What have I done, oh terrible world, to merit such hatred? I find someone for whom my heart longs for, someone gentle to me, who never once killed me like everyone else did. Now I'm the agressor? }

OniKikioAi

TimeKeys

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:33 pm
Jez Robin

TimeKeys

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agraj watched with horror as the male crumbled to the ground in pain after his father hugged him. Did his father do something? But that wasn't right his father was trying to be nice and caring but it was taking a negative effect on the other. It didnt even look like Smith heard what Agraj's father told him! He grip tightened on his mare's reins as he timidly walked toward Smith glancing at his dad with confusion What happened? he sent threw his link to his father. He reached out a timid hand the eventually rested on Smith's shoulder, thought his person did do something to him that was well.... Agraj was a kind hearted person and seeing someone in pain makes him want to help the person. "Are you ok?" he asks Smith.

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces