Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Damascus Manor{4/6 rooms available} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:53 am
The Damascus Manor
User Image
Although there are many rooms in the home, the young master of the home is only allowing 6 people to live in his dignified home at the time. Here I shall list the more important rooms. Other rooms that are mentioned later will be added as well. Because school is not permanent and other may graduate, he does not believe anyone staying in his home to be considered as residents and are more like guests.

==========================================================
Rooms that are Unavailable:

Ryan's room doesn't really fit his tastes, but all he really does in it is sleep so he does not care for the details much anymore. His designer picked it and so it was good enough for him. It was hard to be picky about it when he didn't give the man any standards when asking him to design the decor of the home.

Guest room number two is taken by student, Rei Hamijo. He is the second of the guests.

Guest room number three is taken by student, Xane Mallory. He is the third of the guests in Ryan's home.

The Available Guest Rooms:

Guest room number three has not been taken yet and is up for grabs. If you are interesting in claiming it, please pm me for the spot.

Guest room number four has not been taken yet and is up for grabs. If you are interesting in claiming it, please pm me for the spot.

Guest room number five has not been taken yet and is up for grabs. If you are interesting in claiming it, please pm me for the spot.

Guest room number six has not been taken yet and is up for grabs. If you are interesting in claiming it, please pm me for the spot.

Here are other rooms in the manor:

This is guest bathroom number one. Each guest restroom is not meant for a specific room and is for everyone to use freely.

This is guest bathroom number two. Each guest restroom is not meant for a specific room and is for everyone to use freely.

This is guest bathroom number three. Each guest restroom is not meant for a specific room and is for everyone to use freely.

Here is the main Kitchen of the manor. There is two more, but they are in a wing of the manor that is shut off from the rest of the home.

Here is the main Living Room of the manor. There is two more, but they are in a wing of the manor that is shut off from the rest of the home.

Here is the main Dining Room of the manor. There is one more, but it is in a wing of the manor that is shut off from the rest of the home.

Off limits!{Places only Ryan and those given permission can go}:

This is Ryan's private study. It is where he will mostly be if he is in the home due to his excessive work not only for the school, but or his familial matters.

This is Ryan's personal bathroom. Again, it is not to his liking, but he only uses it mainly to shower or relax in a hot bath. This is the one bathroom that is specifically for his room.

This is the Ballroom where Ryan may occasionally throw balls that are mainly to maintain his family's reputation.

Rules of the Manor:

1: Leave everything as it is, if something is changed, it must be under Ryan's approval.

2: If you make a mess, clean it.

3: Ryan is to be asked and/or notified when you plan to invite guests into his home.

4: Respect his privacy.

5: Do not, under any circumstances, enter the places of the home that are either closed off or are forbidden to access.

If any rules are broken, you may be immediately excused from the premises if it is what Ryan chooses.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:38 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris approached the Takao manor with his his three suitcases levitating behind him just two feet off the ground. He stopped on the porch and pulled out a piece of paper that the information on it. "Yeah, this is the place and its huge that's for sure, quite the long walk" he looked around not seeing around. He didn't have a key so he used the knocker to knock on the door instead of entering the manor using his telekinesis unlock the door, but he didn't want to be rude to go in without permission of the owner.
tiny14xx

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:10 am
ArikLynn

E I J I| + |T A K A O

User Image

always guarded

User Image
                              Riding in the limo silently, Eiji looked out of the window, occasionally glancing at his company, a child who claimed to have nothing better to do and agreed to a private lesson at his estate. What if Eiji was a pervert who planned to take advantage. How laughable. Eiji was never one to seduce, he just like it to be over with so he could find something more interesting and worth his time to do. Sighing in frustration, Eiji turned to the other and crossed his arms.

"It isn't very smart to accept invitations from strangers you know? What if I was some lecherous character that had ill intentions?" .

Thoughts: Does he always do this?
Feeling a little bit: Restless
Current Theme: Armonica

User Image

out-of-courtesy:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:16 am
tiny14xx

User Image

Maric snorted lounging on the seat of the limo looking compleatly comfortable as he flipped a coin between his fingers. "Ya wouldn't have been da first." He shrugged. "But if ya are really that worried about it I could incapacitate ya long enough for me to get away." His eyes got a far away look as he looked at the coin. "Growin up on the streets of New Oawlens ya gotta learn ta get away quick. Me though, well I ain't got a ting against fangs."

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:00 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris began to get bored after five minutes of waiting on the porch. He stopped levitating his three suitcases to reserve his energy and sat down on the porch. "Waiting is so boring" he complained and sighed leaning against one of the suitcases. He was really tempted to do something he shouldn't do. Instead he began to daydream after pulling his hood down some. He shook his head hard after a minute trying not to daydream while his notebook was still packed up.
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:51 am
Genkawolf

ArikLynn

E I J I| + |T A K A O

User Image

always guarded

User Image
                              Eiji snorts before turning his eyes back towards the window as they pulled into he driveway of his home. He wasn't very good at socializing and he hated unnecessary conversation but becoming a teacher was really the only job that was around and involved him showing others with the same passion how to hone it. After the driver stopped and opened the door for him, Eiji climbed out of the limo and instantly spotted the student waiting on the porch for his arrival. Not waiting for the other to follow, Eiji approached the boy.

"If you are here to try to sell me something I am not interested, but if you are one of my new tenants, welcome." .

Thoughts: ~

User Image

out-of-courtesy:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:04 am
tiny14xx

Genkawolf

User Image

"Wow, nice digs. Dis place is as big as da manors in da bayou." He let out a low whistle as he looks around. He snorted at how the vampire addressed another student."Dose are some people skills ya got there." he snickered, the way the man acted reminded him alot of an old friend of his families who was also a vampire and he knew he shouldn't provoke him but it was just fun to poke at him and see if he could rile him up. He did it all the time back at home and it just got funnier with the older vampires.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:11 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was close to drifting off into another daydream again until he noticed the limo parked in the driveway. He looked up at the person who exits the limo when he was approached, "New tenant, Moris Stealth and thanks for the welcome, Mr.Takao" he said before standing up and he meant the thanks. Obvious to him that this guy he spoke to is the owner of the manor he was waiting for. He picked up one of the three suitcases and picked up the other two with his telekinesis to have them levitate behind him so he could clear the way.
Moris looked over at the other guy assuming he was a student too and that is all he could conclude for the time being. Didn't matter to him if he knew more about the other student and Mr. Takao.

ArikLynn
tiny14xx

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:50 pm
Genkawolf

ArikLynn

E I J I| + |T A K A O

User Image

always guarded

User Image
                              Eiji shot Maric a look that told him to shut up before turning forward again and brushing past the other to unlock the door. That kid was going to get on his nerves with that attitude but he decided to brush it off for now as he opened the door and stepped to the side with a cocky smirk that he hated showing.

"Please come in.~" .

User Image

out-of-courtesy:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:09 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Waiting for the older male to open door, Moris thought the cocky smirk he saw afterwards was questionable. He walked on inside carrying the suitcase that was in his hand while two others levitated after him. He pulled back his hood with his free hand revealing the rest of his short, blond hair. The inside of the manor so far didn't impress much which showed on his face. Moris stopped once he was ten feet in and set the suitcases down.
"Any rules I need to be aware of, Mr.Takao?" he asked the owner and he assumed the man knew of his ability since he didn't react to him using it the past couple of minutes. Based his experiences all homes and buildings have rules that owner or the one in charge wants everyone else to obey. Needed to know what they are so he doesn't breaking any by accident.

ArikLynn
tiny14xx

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:35 am
Genkawolf

ArikLynn

E I J I| + |T A K A O

User Image

always guarded

User Image
                              Eiji's serious expression returned as he crossed his arms, giving a look that told the other to challenge him if he dared when he was finished explaining the important part of someone moving in, rules.
                              "Do not enter any rooms that are not yours or a basic room unless you are given permission which includes the rooms off limits in the west wing, do not break anything that isn't yours, do not steal and do not, under any circumstances go into the black fridge in the kitchen." He wasn't going to say it out loud, but that was where his blood supply was kept.

User Image

out-of-courtesy:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:05 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris stuffed his hands in his jacket pockets as he listened to Mr.Takao, it was his way of focusing. Sort of rules he had expected for a place this size. "Understood most of all those rules except for the first part. Could you clarify what a basic room is, please? Haven't heard that term used categorize or label rooms before" he asked being polite and he didn't want to guess then get it wrong. He didn't like the sound of black fridge so he was definitely going to stay away from that and the west wing too. Most likely spend most of his time in his bedroom while staying in the manor.
ArikLynn
tiny14xx

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:19 am
Genkawolf

ArikLynn

E I J I| + |T A K A O

User Image

always guarded

User Image
                              Eiji held back an impatient sigh before running a hand through his hair.
                              "The kitchen, the living room, your rooms, all bathrooms but my own and the dining hall." He dropped his arms before motioning for the other to follow. "I will show you to your room. Maric, you can follow if you would like or you can stay here and wait for my return."

User Image

out-of-courtesy:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:31 am
Genkawolf

tiny14xx

User Image

Maric couldnt help the snikker at hearing that the west wing of the home was off limits. It was just so classically cliched he wondered if the vampire had a rose that was wilting and waiting for true loves kiss. He glanced around following after them. The home was nice but way to posh for his own tastes making him glad he didnt live in such a stuffy house. "I'll just wait outside, this place gives me dat creeptastic museum feel." He saluted them as he stepped back outside and made himself comfortable on the stairs enjoying the sun  

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers