Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Um... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:53 pm
I think I'm depressed... or maybe I'm just having anxiety about my future in 5 months. /shrugs

EDIT: maybe both.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:54 pm
Whats happening in 5 months?

Could it be SADS?. Aka does winter often affect you in such a way? Are you going outside enough and getting enough of that good ole vitamin D (Sunlight). As well as still doing stuff (as opposed to staying inside and not really doing much)?  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:58 pm
Sagebomb
Whats happening in 5 months?

Could it be SADS?. Aka does winter often affect you in such a way? Are you going outside enough and getting enough of that good ole vitamin D (Sunlight). As well as still doing stuff (as opposed to staying inside and not really doing much)?

I graduate college and try to get a job in my field.

Actually I don't have enough vitamin D. I took blood tests when I went to have my pelvic ultrasound... and when I called for my results last week (because my doctor never called, by the way my doctor said the pain i was having was a cyst the size of a grape and she schedule me for a follow up appointment at the end of the month... I forgot to update you guys on that. >.<) she told me I was low on vitamin D and now I have to take one pill a week for the next 8 weeks.

So that may be part of the reason I'm feeling this way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:07 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

I graduate college and try to get a job in my field.

Actually I don't have enough vitamin D. I took blood tests when I went to have my pelvic ultrasound... and when I called for my results last week (because my doctor never called, by the way my doctor said the pain i was having was a cyst the size of a grape and she schedule me for a follow up appointment at the end of the month... I forgot to update you guys on that. >.<) she told me I was low on vitamin D and now I have to take one pill a week for the next 8 weeks.

So that may be part of the reason I'm feeling this way.

Yeah that does sound fun, but I believe you can do it especially if you are already thinking about it.

Yeah vitamin D is important for regulating a bunch of things. Though in pill form its still questionable how much you actually absorb. Although if you have a good ammount of calcium then it is easier to absorb vitamin D. I would still seek a certain ammount of sunlight if possible since that is still the most effiecient way to get it. (Not saying anything against getting it the way you are, just saying prehaps looking for more natural light and getting good calcium from natural sources can help boost it as well).  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:35 pm
Sagebomb

Yeah that does sound fun, but I believe you can do it especially if you are already thinking about it.

Yeah vitamin D is important for regulating a bunch of things. Though in pill form its still questionable how much you actually absorb. Although if you have a good ammount of calcium then it is easier to absorb vitamin D. I would still seek a certain ammount of sunlight if possible since that is still the most effiecient way to get it. (Not saying anything against getting it the way you are, just saying prehaps looking for more natural light and getting good calcium from natural sources can help boost it as well).

Yeah... I don't take in a lot of calcium. And I haven't been outside much since the summer time because animating has me trapped in front of the computer all day indoors. ...I should take time out of my day to take walks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:57 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Yeah... I don't take in a lot of calcium. And I haven't been outside much since the summer time because animating has me trapped in front of the computer all day indoors. ...I should take time out of my day to take walks.

Yep sounds like you are pretty well set up for a vitamin D deficiency atm. Yeah seriously just 15 minutes more outside a day (even if its overcast) can make a HUGE difference. As well as a glass of milk a day if you can drink milk, will make a huge ammount of difference in the ability of your body to actually covert vitamin D to a product your body can actually use (as opposed to just excreting it out).  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:00 am
Sagebomb

Yep sounds like you are pretty well set up for a vitamin D deficiency atm. Yeah seriously just 15 minutes more outside a day (even if its overcast) can make a HUGE difference. As well as a glass of milk a day if you can drink milk, will make a huge ammount of difference in the ability of your body to actually covert vitamin D to a product your body can actually use (as opposed to just excreting it out).

I usually don't drink milk, so I've been forcing myself to have cereal in the morning so I get some in me. And I try to have it was dinner sometimes depending on what I'm eating. I drink water most of the time or nothing at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:27 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Sagebomb

I usually don't drink milk, so I've been forcing myself to have cereal in the morning so I get some in me. And I try to have it was dinner sometimes depending on what I'm eating. I drink water most of the time or nothing at all.

But milk is so good, when I can afford it I can easily down a liter or two a day. Though atm I dont have much. Water of course is good as well though, but has very little nutritional value. It mainly just aids in all your vital processes...  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:44 am
Sagebomb

But milk is so good, when I can afford it I can easily down a liter or two a day. Though atm I dont have much. Water of course is good as well though, but has very little nutritional value. It mainly just aids in all your vital processes...

I use to drink milk a lot and then like 2 years ago I didn't drink so much... if it was chocolate milk I was drinking all the time I can drink that forever. xP lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:25 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

I use to drink milk a lot and then like 2 years ago I didn't drink so much... if it was chocolate milk I was drinking all the time I can drink that forever. xP lol.

I can slam milk in regular form or flavoured. One thing I miss about NZ is all the awesome coffee flavoured milks like this  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AngelAmy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:40 pm
Don't feel anxiety over college and job finding! It's the best part of college! Knowing that you graduated and finished the course, and finding a job that will use the skills that you got from college. It's pretty exciting stuff :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:46 pm
AngelAmy
Don't feel anxiety over college and job finding! It's the best part of college! Knowing that you graduated and finished the course, and finding a job that will use the skills that you got from college. It's pretty exciting stuff :3

I know. I just never been really well with communicating with people. That's mainly why I'm freaking out that why I am... because in animation you have to be part of a team. Being social scares the crap out of me.
I'm sure once I settle into somewhere I'd do fine. I usually adjust to situation quickly 1 or 2 weeks tops.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:47 pm
Sagebomb
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

I can slam milk in regular form or flavoured. One thing I miss about NZ is all the awesome coffee flavoured milks like this

Oh coffee milk. I remember back in elementry school we use to be able to choose regular milk, chocolate, or coffee.
Never liked the coffee milk... and to this day I've never been a fan of coffee.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:51 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
AngelAmy

I know. I just never been really well with communicating with people. That's mainly why I'm freaking out that why I am... because in animation you have to be part of a team. Being social scares the crap out of me.
I'm sure once I settle into somewhere I'd do fine. I usually adjust to situation quickly 1 or 2 weeks tops.
Eh, I'm not good with talking to people either. But, when it comes to working with a team, it's a bit more intimate, and the people do end up turning into friends, or just simply people you deal with to do work with. It's sort of like your classmates that I'm sure you have made :3  

AngelAmy

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:57 pm
AngelAmy
Eh, I'm not good with talking to people either. But, when it comes to working with a team, it's a bit more intimate, and the people do end up turning into friends, or just simply people you deal with to do work with. It's sort of like your classmates that I'm sure you have made :3

Out of the 3 years I've been in the animation department. There's been only one person I got really close to and that wasn't until half way through junior year. And there's a handful of other ones I'd talk to freely without having them talk to me first. ...I'm the outcast in my class. Everyone hangs out with one another outside of class. I keep my quiet and distant from everyone. Let's just say I have myself trapped in my own little bubble.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff