Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:07 pm
Teacher:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

User Image

Classroom:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________User ImageUser Image

Kevin smiled sincerely as he looked around his newly remodeled room. "Looks good if I do say so myself!" The blond had taken two whole days to spice the classroom up with little things such as posters, paintings, photographs, and other French-related items. "I hope everyone enjoys the look of the room as much as I do." He walked between the desks until he reached his own personal spot. He ran his hand over the top of his 'Bureau' as the French would call it.

Kevin was happy to be teaching again. It had been just over a full year since he quit working at a high school in Britain. He'd decided to take a hiatus from his job so he could travel the world. In the end, he was able to visit over 30 different countries, 24 states, and 2 provinces. He was overjoyed when he was informed of job openings at Princeton Academy. Without hesitation, he rejoined the teaching business.

"How nostalgic." He gave a soft, warm-hearted smile as his his skin roamed over the wooden desktop. "Oh," he laughed, "I'm beginning to sound like an old man!" He removed his hand before setting the last of the materials out on the desks. Once the papers, packets, and textbooks were in their appropriate spots, he sat in his chair, waiting, for his students.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

Tays_Roleplays

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Samuel Barrxxxxx
xxxxThe Introvert

A teen with shaggy- though not unruly- blonde hair stepped onto the campus of the school his parents had arranged for him to attend. Said parents hadn't said anything as he had left that morning, him arriving at the school about an hour later. It was the kid's first day here in this school, having moved from Montreal, Canada a few weeks prior to today. He wore a pressed, white button down shirt with a gray waistcoat about his torso and a silver watch was clasped around a thin wrist. Gray slacks were sported on his legs with a black belt to hold them at his waist where his shirt was tucked in, his legs ending with dark loafer-clad feet. The boy was relatively tall, standing at an even six feet, and his figure was trim and fit without being bulky akin to that of a swimmer's build. The young man's peachy complexion was flawless with the exception of a few, pale freckles that dotted the apples of his cheeks and his shoulders. One hand he had stuffed into a front pocket while the other remained at his side as he stepped into the building, dark-brown, disinterested eyes scanning the area as he took in the sight of other students bustling about before the first classes of the day would take place.

The boy's name was Samuel Barr, and as it were he wasn't very excited to be here. Well, that's as if he were ever particularly excited about anything, which Sam never was. The boy of seventeen years of age had never much cared for school. It wasn't that he necessarily disliked it, per-say, but all throughout his academic career he'd excelled at nearly everything he did, with the exception of athletics. Sam hadn't the desire to take up a sport, finding it to be far too messy for what its worth. Other than that, however, he was pretty much golden.

The prudent boy had taken the time to memorize most of the information on his schedule; however, locating his classes and locker would prove to be a challenge in itself. The first class he had was French, which he'd signed up for an easy A (seeing as he was a Québécois meant that the French language was just as much a part of his culture as was English). Sam was aware that he could easily test out of a foreign language course to receive full credit, but ultimately decided against it. If anything, it would be a good period for studying or working on assignments for other classes.

Samuel managed to make it to the French room with the assistance of a school layout that he'd picked up from the front office. The first thing the teen noticed was the array of vibrant colors throughout the class. It was much brighter in here than he'd previously expected, but after only a moment's hesitation he crossed the door's threshold and stepped towards a seat across the room beside the window in the second row. With a glance towards the man he inferred to be his professor, Samuel nodded in acknowledgement and took a seat, waiting to be instructed.

OOC: Today I Am Wearing...
Hello! It looked rather empty here and thought I'd send my boy on over. ^^

vampireglub

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:48 pm
Tays_Roleplays

User Image

User Image
User Image______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once no one had come in for a while Kevin decided to go on his laptop. He sifted through and edited some of the photographs that were on his computer. It wasn't really a huge secret but Kevin loved taking pictures of the world and people around himself. He continued messing around on his P.C. until he spotted movement out of the corner of his eye.

"Bonjour," he quickly shut his laptop and stood up to greet the students. "Je m'appelle Kevin Jones. S'il vous plait appelez-moi M./Monsieur Jones," he spoke with a genuine smile. "Hello everyone," he began to speak English for those who were unfamiliar with the French language. "If you don't already know, I just said that I'm Kevin Jones and would liked to be called Monsieur Jones." His pink irises moved from left to right as he studied the small crowd before him.

"Now then, if you've already taken a French class or grew up with the language, I ask that you write down the word 'avancé' on the sticky note that has been placed on your desk. For those of you that decided to take on French for the first time, I ask that you write the word 'débutant' which means beginner." He spelt the two French words on the large expo board that was nailed to the wall behind (and to the right of) his desk. "Once that is done, I'd like for you to spend about five minutes looking over the purple packet that is sitting on your desks. That is a 4 page packet that has American words that derived from the French. Once I see that everyone has been reading, I'll switch onto our next task." He smiled, "you may begin."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler walked down the hallway looking for his class, which was French. Once finding it, he opened the door and peeked in see some people. He walked in, closed the door behind him and smiled brightly. "I'm sorry I'm late." He walked over to an empty desk and sat down.

Tays_Roleplays

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:09 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler frowned when no one answered him. He soon stood up and walked out of class.

[exit]
Quote:

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:41 pm

TheSecondARISU

tiny14xx

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Walking with both males and calmly while he hummed a bit as he hummed slightly to himself but he knocked on the door to the french class and stepped in. "Alright well Mitsu this is where your French class will be held but i do not see the teacher here at all"he said gently.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:56 pm
User Image
————————
мιтsυ
ѕoυndleѕѕ voιce

" тнaт voιce ғroм вeғore,
reѕoυndѕ even now "

————————

Mitsu was happily led to the French class. He read what was on the board, but saw no teacher. He had only thought that the class was over, there was no students either. The blond nodded, satisfied with knowing the location. The room wasnt all tat exciting, so he didn't really need to stay.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
tiny14xx

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:54 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TheSecondARISU

User Image

xxx vιcтσя/єsтαт
xxx Their Company: Mitsu & Jason

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent."

Victor entered the room quietly to find students that seemed to of just arrived, his eyes moving to their twined hands before he walked around them to the desk and sat down in the chair. "Bons enfants de l'après-midi.((Good afternoon children.)) I am the teaching assistant to the French Teacher here. May I be of assistance to you three?"

Lestat glanced around the room when thy had entered, his green eyes turning to the other two afterwards. He had been to France before...he had really liked it. He might have suggested them going somewhere else if there hadn't been an interruption from a tall blonde that passed them. It seemed he was the teacher's assistant. His attention turned to the other two as he waited for at least Jason to say something.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

x
x
x

“A teacher who loves learning earns the right and the ability to help others learn.”

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:42 pm

TheSecondARISU

tiny14xx
???????

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason blinked calmly as he looked at the teacher and smiled slightly before he stopped smiling. "Hello, I was just showing Mitsu around and then Lestat joined us as well but we are here to help Mitsu find his way around school without getting lost. I'm the new PE teacher here"he said calmly and then looked at the other two boys and smiled a bit before looking at Mitsu and then away. "Mitsu can not talk much or very little so I was hoping you can explain to him or well help him understand what he could do in this class?"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:28 pm
User Image
————————
мιтsυ
ѕoυndleѕѕ voιce

reѕoυndѕ even now "

————————

Mitsu tilts his head back, hearing a voice that he didn't know. It was the teacher. He smiled, hearing the French, such a beautiful language. It was soothing to him, very much so. Mitsu hadn't ever traveled other than from his home in japan to here.

He listened to Jason and nodded. Actually, Mitsu couldn't talk at all, but when hes excited or hyper, he could use telepathy, or could do so completely with other creatures who weren't human, but most were at this school. Mitsu would have written down a greeting, but he was not going to let go of either male's hands.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:39 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TheSecondARISU

User Image

xxx vιcтσя/єsтαт

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent."

Victor listened to the older one speak as he leaned back in the chair and crossed his arms. "I see. Well, this is obviously so, the French Class so we will cover the basics of the language as well as the history and the traditions of the French. It is going to be your typical language class I am afraid Mon ami. Malheureusement, je dois m'en tenir au programme donné.((Unfortunately, I must stick to the curriculum given.))"

Lestat turned to Jason and listened as he spoke before his eyes turned to Mitsu then Victor. The man seemed like he was serious about his work, but disappointed that he could not take it further than the line if limits given.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

x
x
x

“A teacher who loves learning earns the right and the ability to help others learn.”

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:49 pm

TheSecondARISU

tiny14xx
???????

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Frowning a bit Jason looked at Victor calmly but he held onto Mitsu's hand gently and softly biting his lip slightly but stopped."Well is there any way he could take your class still even knowing he can't talk?"he asked calmly. The one thing he disliked always was students with some disabilities or that have them and they are treated different or pushed away.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:54 pm
User Image
————————
мιтsυ
ѕoυndleѕѕ voιce

reѕoυndѕ even now "

————————

Mitsu smiled gently and nodded. Reluctantly, he pulled his hands from the two males and slid his backpack off his back, taking out the planer and the pencil. Turning to one of the blank pages, he wrote 'I can still write.' This time, the words were in English. He held the planer so everyone could read it. Making sure the teacher saw it, he then wrote 'I am Mitsu. Please be kind to me.' He offered a gentle smile to the teacher, his Japanese heritage showing through with his greeting; a greeting that he didn't give Jason, because Victor seemed more strict than the PE teacher. Turning it a little, he also showed it to Lestat, his smile shifting from the French teacher to his new friend.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
tiny14xx

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:24 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TheSecondARISU

((I am sorry...I feel kind of stupid right now but I had mistaked the guild I was in because it has a set up that is a lot like a different guild. Victor is from a completely different guild and I hadn't even realized it until now. I am really sorry. I have certainly been working way too much...I really hadn't realized it until now...I am going to make him the teaching assistant instead....))
User Image

xxx vιcтσя/єsтαт

Victor raised an eyebrow before standing from his chair and walking around his desk. He leaned against it as he crossed his arms over his chest again, a small smile on his face. "What kind of person do you take me for exactly? It isn't my class alone but I will be sure that he is taken care of properly as he should be." Victor turned to Mitsu and gave a more gentle smile that showed he was being friendly. "It is a pleasure to meet you mon ami. I hope you find the class to your liking and I will try to make it as little boring and as entertaining as possible for you while in place of the teacher. Je ne suis pas strict tout le temps.~"(I am not strict all the time.) Victor's eyes turned to the olive skinned male before he tilt his head, ever so slightly. "And you? Will you be joining Mitsu in this class as well?"

Lestat saw Mitsu turned to him, his eyes scanning over the letters on the paper before he gave Mistu and friendly smile with a nod. When Victor addressed him, he turned his gaze to him and nod again. "Yes sir, I believe that it was on my schedule as well."

x
x
x

Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff