Submit

Staaahp

Timid Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:20 am
This is where my character will probably spend most of his time;being the introvert he is. Join him and all his awkwardness. emotion_kirakira

room~ have to climb up to the beds ^O^

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:03 pm
Staaahp

User Image

Aron knocked on the door that was slightly open. He looked at the slip of paper in his hand and then at the room door. "Hello?" He called softly in a silky voice. "If I have the right room, I think I'm suppose to be staying here."

Aron waited for an answer.....all the paper said was go here and turn here....there wasn't an actual number or anything....he was sort of lost.  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Staaahp

Timid Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:36 pm
ShebaLatray

User Image

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image

Despite being such a loner Hakuro was glad to have had some sort of socialization.If was a relief from his virtual world.Though his virtual world was all he really needed.It would be nice if him and Daniel would continue to have chats and become friends one day.The hand which wasn't carrying a laptop fondled with a piece of his hair,as he thought about these things.He came to a haste stop as he almost ran into someone.He clenched onto his laptop for dear life,breaking that would be the worst.Purple eyes looked from this unknown boy to the room.Was he in the wrong place? Hakuro tapped the other's shoulder."Umm,Do you need help? Are you lost? 'He opened the door to the room,looking back at the guy.Today was filled with too much social interaction for the poor neko to handle.

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image: nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:45 pm
Staaahp

User Image

Aron jumped alittle at not hearing someone coming up behind him and tapping him. He turned around with his hand over his chest, his shirt mostly open showing off his nice build. He flashed the other a dazzling smile. "Hi, you snuck up on me." He said checking the other out.....he liked his ears.

"Yeah, I think I am lost." He said handing him the paper he'd received at registration. "I'm looking for my room, but the directions on there are general."  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Staaahp

Timid Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:03 pm
ShebaLatray

User Image

Hakuro tossed his laptop lightly up onto one of the two beds.He wasn't concerned,he had done it many times.He then walked back over to the male,gently taking the paper and staring at it."When did they get so lazy with their directions."He stated with a irritated sigh.He clenched his teeth,realizing that the other was in the right room.He looked to the empty bed across the room and then back at him."I guess you're supposed to be in here."He gave the paper back,putting his hands in the pockets of his pants."Well i've never had a roommate before,this should be interesting."He put a finger to his lip in thought."What is your name?"He questioned the other,eyes narrow in caution.He wasn't sure how he felt about this whole roommate thing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:19 pm
Staaahp

User Image

Aron smiled. He was glad to finally be in the right spot. He got his paper back and came in the room, gently shutting the door behind him. He looked around and just placed his suitecase on the side for the moment.

At being asked his name, he gave a bow and reached for the other's hand. He gave his hand a gentle kiss and said, "Anon Semal is my name. But don't worry about the whole roommate thing. I'm an outdoors person and will probably not be here much. I saw there's a beach and I love to surf." He said walking around the room, but not touching anything.

"And you are?" He asked smiling and looking over his shoulder at the other.  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Staaahp

Timid Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:46 pm
ShebaLatray

User Image

He could feel his face heating up as his hand was kissed by the other.So Aron was the charming type,he assumed.He examined the other as he spoke.It was obvious to tell that he was the active type,unlike Hakuro.His skin was a pale shade and he didn't have much muscle,if any at all.He was a fragile boy."As long as there's not of people i don't know in here,i could care less what goes on in here.As long as none of my stuff gets messed with."He said trying to sound stern,but he knew it failed terribly.It wasn't like he had his stuff scattered everywhere,Hakuro sticked to his side,even though he didn't have a roommate.He was expecting it to happen eventually.

He had gotten distracted by the other,he almost missed what the other had said."Hakuro..Hakuro Aoyagi."He bit his bottom lip nervously,Aron was fairly attractive.This would probably lead to a bunch of annoying students stopping by the room to ask for him.He seemed pretty sociable.It wouldn't take the other long before he for some people to hang out with.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:57 pm
Staaahp

User Image

Aron thought it was cute when the other tried to come off with some authority in his voice....but failed. "Cool. I don't like drama, so I won't let any of my friends touch your things." Aron said lightly as he went to get his suitcase. "Lovely name Hakuro is." Aron said winking at Hakuro. Then he said his full name just to test it out.....in a low, sexy voice. "Hakuro Aoyagi. Rolls off the tongue very nicely." Aron said, his blue eyes staring back at Hakuro. "Well, if you'll excuse me for a few moments, I need to unpack. I don't like my clothes too wrinkled." Aron said laying his suitcase down and unzipping it.

Aron got to work hanging his clothes up very neatly. He hadn't brought much, so he was done rather quickly.  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Staaahp

Timid Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:21 pm
ShebaLatray

User Image

Hakuro's brows creased as Aron spoke to him again."T-thanks."He said softly when Aron agreed to his rule.The bluish lingered on his face,His tail swished furiously when the male said his name.It was unnecessary that he say it like that! The boy gave a small nod and went to his own bed.Laying on it and grabbing a book.Maybe having someone else around wasn't so bad,it would kill the peaceful silence probably,but at least he wouldn't feel completely alone anymore.He glanced over at his new roommate momentarily before continuing his book.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:05 pm
Staaahp

User Image

There was a knock at the door and Aron smiled. He quickly went to the door and opened it with a huge smile. A delivery boy was there with two tall, thin boxes. Aron took one and laid it carefully up against the wall inside his room wile the delivery boy brought in the other one. "Could I have you sign here?" The boy asked.

Aron was more than happy to sign. "Awesome! Thanks." Aron said signing before the boy left. Aron smiled and looked at the boxes before looking for his knife to open the boxes. "Hakuro? Do you surf?" He asked. "These are my four favorite boards and you are welcome to use one."  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Staaahp

Timid Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:00 pm
ShebaLatray

User Image

His eyes twiched as someone knocked on the door.He already knew it would be for the other boy.So he didn't pay much attention to it.His finger stayed where he left off as the other spoke to him."I have never done anything like that."He gave a small shrug."Never got the chance to or had anyone to show me how to."He gave a small chuckle,."Im not much a water person anyways." He gave a sweet smile.Being a Neko, swimming really wasn't his thing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:59 pm
Staaahp

User Image

"Some nekos like the water......maybe you can come out and play with me sometime? He offered. "I'll teach you fi you'd like." Aron offered.

He got a knife, twirling it in his hand skillfully before cutting the boxes open. He smiled as his boards had arrived safely. He carefully stood them up on his side of the room, out of the way, before cutting the boxes down and piling them up to carry to the trash.  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:26 am
Staaahp

bump  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:56 am
ShebaLatray
Staaahp

bump

Ooc: Sorry i have just been busy and with no interwebs lol

Hakuro set down the book and looked at his roommate.His head tilted slightly as he thought.The poor nerd didnt get out much.Maybe hanging out with Aron would be a good thing.He didn't do much more than read and go on the computer,fresh air was a rare thing for Hakuro.He let out a noise." It sounds like an okay idea,I would be a bit nervous though."He said in little thoughtful voice.His lips pressed against the corner of his book as he thought to himself.  

Staaahp

Timid Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:59 pm
Staaahp

User Image

Aron smiled at the neko, showing his pearly whites with his charming smile. "Well, speaking of a good idea, my stomach is over here rumbling. Would you like to grab some food with me?" He asked as he pulled out his phone and took a picture as he stood on his bed. "Oh yeah. All settled in. And .....send." He said to himself as he sent his pic via phone to his friends.

He turned his attention back to Hakuro. "What do you like to eat?"

**that's alright.....I was just afraid you'd left me.** biggrin sweatdrop  
Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas