Bathroom

Jason's room

Living room

Indoor pool / hot tub  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Feonix had enjoyed sexy time. All night long. It was great. Minus being tied up. Unable to touch less he played that way. Though after awhile being tied up by the sexy guy wasn't so bad. Now though...now he was beat. He had great stamina. The guy said he'd never top him? He accepted the challenge...eventually. He was beat. Hours passed and he had the oddest dream...his best friend waving him off and smiling. What the hell was up with that. He shot up only to groan. His a** hurt like hell! He winced and saw he was in pants. They just did not look like HIS pants. He rubbed his temple. Where was his smokes? He slowly got off. Wincing and cussed as pain hiss from his lips. Nice pad. "Owwww ******** hell..." He had hickies and bruises alike all over his form. Even his wrists. He had enjoyed it though.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Biala-Wrozka

Dapper Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:32 pm

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking into the the bedroom Jason leaned against the doorway holding his arms across his chest. Smirking a bit he looked the other over licking his lips but then stopped as he whistled gently. "You shouldn't be walking so much right now. Especially after what we did last night, but must say i never expected you to be able to last that long. Any how you need me to help you or you think you can make it the dinning room for breakfast?"he asked calmly. Standing still Jason was in some fresh new cloths, but he made sure to leave his shirt off while Feonix was around because he didn't want him to burn it off like the last two he had.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:37 pm
XX_Innocent_Uke_Heart_XX

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Feonix groaned as a sharp pain went through him originating from his backside. Never had he known what one night stands, way back when they got to go past oral or a quickie, went through the next day. Now he did. He still wasn't sure what that meant. He was sure that Jason stated he belonged to him but it been one hellava night. He wondered if he should buy some liquor with his cigarettes. He lifted his head and blinked. Flushing for a split second. "What you whistling at? You saw it up close and person inside and out since late afternoon."

Was the sharpest retort he could make after a hiss of pain left his lips. He looked at him increduously. Was he expecting him to sit down and lay like an old person??? He must be mad. He groaned a bit as he started walking again. Stopping and noting his look. "One of the few times I wish I had a camera phone...is standing right before me. No way but to photo it with my brain."

He responded. He was tired now but he'd be better with coffee, a smoke and some food. "I got a lot of stamina and I recover quickly. Just never been so ******** tired or sore the next day. Definitely best time in my entire life." He grudgingly admitted. He looked at him Smiling impishly. "I didn't think you'd be able to go all late afternoon into early this morning. So guess we even. As for helping you sure that just isn't a logical reasoned excuse for putting your hands on me again?" He teased. Heading towards the door and stood in front of Jason.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Biala-Wrozka

Dapper Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:13 pm

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Laughing a bit Jason shock his head gently as he smiled a bit as he took a deep breath and smirked a bit from the comments. Gently he pulled out a spare phone out of his pocket and threw it at him before pulling his hands back to his chest. "Keep it, I have another phone but that one has the number to my cell phone, house phone and as well office so you can call me when you like. It has a camera as well so take all the pictures you want on it, my plan covers messages and pictures" he said calmly and stood up straight as he stretched a bit.

"Well then if you are ready then lets head to the kitchen and eat. I made enough food for us both, as well there is juice, coffee and milk if you want something to drink. As for your smokes they are in your coat, its hanging on the coat rack if you want them. As to touch you again I can later but after we eat, you actually made me starving and famished after last night. You helped me burn more calories then i normally would have" he said calmly as he made his way to the kitchen.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:00 am
XX_Innocent_Uke_Heart_XX

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Feonix looked at him. Catching the other phone. Checking it out and wondered how the hell he expected him to take something this high tech??? He took a few pictures and frowned. This...this troubled him. He would OWE him! He frowned a bit. He didn't have anything of worth. In fact far as he was concerned HE himself had little worth. Not sure he coul. Taking some pictures anyways. He'd worry ab out it later. Wincing he walked closer and end up almost falling into Jason. Instead he grabbed the wall. Following him slowly and winced. Listening to him speaking. "Was wondering where my smokes were." {color=red]He said. Moving into the kitchen before his head spun from pain and he grabbed out. Gripping onto Jaseon whose back his face hit. He swore up and down in numerous languages.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Biala-Wrozka

Dapper Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:22 am

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Feeling the other fall onto his back, he blinked a few times but Jason took a small breath and shock his head. Slowly and gently he turned around wrapping his arms around the male gently before picking him up quickly and gently. "I did ask you if you wanted help, but no matter guess I was a little to hard on you last night and for that I am really sorry"he said calmly. Jason kept his gaze forward as he walked to the coat rack still holding onto Feonix he pulled out his cigarettes and placed them into his back pocket before walking to the kitchen so they could eat.

Once inside the kitchen he set him down on the chair making sure there was a pillow before sitting next to him as he began to plate his food. Looking over he shock his head a bit "You can eat you know that right?"he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:10 pm
XX_Innocent_Uke_Heart_XX

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Feonix huffed and made a face at him turning around. Muttering I got it but he didn't. He protested unhappily when scooped up. Glaring at him like it was all his fault. "A little too hard??? You acted like it was a sadist's last f**k of the century before off to the gallows he went!" He spat in a fiery retort flushing across the cheeks. Hmphing and rolled his eyes. "Well since it was the best damn sex I've ever had then I will forgive you this time." He said in that nonchalant tone of his that was a step up from before. He watched him moving around. Looking around a bit. Glaring at him as he jerked his gaze to him. Picking up the fork and started eating. Chewing and swallowing before he brandished the fork at him. "I know I can eat dammit. I ain't had coffee, I feel like I hardly slept yet rested, and I was admiring the view that was NOT you." He snapped sharp tonguedly.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Biala-Wrozka

Dapper Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:06 am

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason blinked as he took a small breath and then sighed as he pushed his food away completly as he had lost his appetiate for the time being. "I will get your coffee your freaking majesty and after that you can eat breakfast on you own and then leave. You really don't seem to care at all, I wasn't screwing you like it was the last century or even remotely there. I was doing it that way because you seemed to enjoy it and as well my focus was making sure YOU were pleasured and not me."he said coldly and annoyed by the fact. Getting up he made his way to the coffee machine as he took the larget cup he had and placed the coffee pot, the cup, the sugar container, milk and a spoon in front of him.

"If you will excuse me your magesty , I will leave you be now. Feel free to eat as much as you like, use the bathroom and then leave the house but lock up once your leaving. I have to go back to the school to clean up from me sadistically ******** you last night. So good day your magesty" he said coldly as he walked away from the counter top and out the kitchen heading to the door.

Quickly he grabbed his bag and his keys as he slide on his jogging shoes and left the house slamming the door after himself. Running his hands through his hair he took a deep breath and slung the bag over his chest and took off running not looking back as he made his way to the school.

((Exit))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:01 am
XX_Innocent_Uke_Heart_XX

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Feonix blinked a bit and stared in shock. He was just joking and teasing. His eyes widened a bit. Then he looked away. He was just kidding and playing around. "I...." He didn't even get a word in as Jason went off and moved around. Damn he was never anywhere that cold to his lover the next morning. He looked after him. He pulled out the phone and sighed. "Damn dog...I was just joking around. I didn't mean it like that." he said after the guy was gone. He'd not been able to find his voice.

He groaned. There was days he hated himself more than anything. This was one of them. "You were enjoying it too stupid dumbass. I swear we both far from straight but I've seen straight guys understand each other better than you and I." He muttered.

He pushed the food and drink away. Texting himself the pic to his email. He sighed and frowned. He'd known he'd push Jason away eventually even though he really did like the guy. He really just hadn't expected it to be THAT damn fast. He'd wanted to enjoy the way he made him feel on so many levels. He hadn't realized how good he had gotten at shoving others away until now.

He sent a message after wincingly cleaning up and putting away the foood and dishes. He cleaned up the space. Limpingly taking care of the bedroom. He closed his jacket. Sending the message.

~Sorry for being that waste of time you regret once sober. I didn't mean it the way you took it. This just shows why you better off finding someone who can say it to you straight. I refuse to be the death of another. I was joking but apparently I'm not quite your level of intelligence because all it did was piss you off. FYI coldest way to tell the ******** the next morning get lost but I deserved it. Enjoyed it. Enjoyed last night. It was more the guy himself but...yeah words aren't my strong suit. I was trying and still ******** up with you dog. You deserve better....dueces. I leave you alone. Thanks for showing me my heart wasn't dead...I do care just ******** suck at saying and showing it....Feonix.~

After sending the text he limped out and forced himself to take off running. Having left the phone there as he felt that it would be wrong to take it after he'd hurt Jason like that. Even if it wasn't intentional.

(exit)  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:55 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason moved as he pushed open the gate to the house as he hummed slightly before looking over at Sato gently to see what he would say. "Well Um this is where I live Sato. It isn't much but its something to live in while I work here"he said gently heading to the front door. Calmly he pulled his keys out of his pocket and began to unlock the door humming.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:12 am
User Image

Sato walks on through the gate after Jason and the man's house is the one with the gate. He looks at the house for a moment, "Definitely bigger than any house I have ever lived in" he commented about it then follows after Jason to the front door.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:11 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Smiling he opened the door for him and stepped back so that Sato could step inside first as he smiled softly. "Thanks, um come on in?"he said.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:16 am
User Image

"You're welcome and sure" Sato responded then steps inside the house. He takes in what he sees he walks in further into the house looking over the living room first. "Was the house furnished when you moved in or did you do the decorations yourself?" he asked Jason.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:21 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason walked in after him as he took a small breath as he set his bag to the side and slide his shoes off before looking up at the other. Yea, I had to decorate it. But I did not mind at all, it was easy since I just focused on one room at the time"he said.

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff