Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:00 am
User Image

"Very good, Ritsuka" Sato said happily seeing the other male eating the food he was feeding him. He glances back at him, "Don't recall you telling me about you're parents' profession before, but yeah, she doesn't want me around, but won't let me go. There isn't anyone left that knows me around here, you know that, the friends that disappeared on me" he replied as he finishes up feeding the food off his plate to Ritsuka. "Once the adoption is completed. Could you change my last name to Johnson? Since we're going to be brothers and the only way to disconnect from the Yoshi family name without having to wait until adulthood to do it myself?" he asked him. He put the fork down, "All gone, Ritsuka. Do you want more?" he asked the winged feline.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:39 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Listening he took a small breath as he ran his hand through his hair softly "Well I don't really talk about my parent due to the fact they do not want thing to due to with me but as well if it comes to protecting their family name they will do anything to keep it clean even meaning cleaning up or protect me" he said softly. Working on the food he glanced over seeing that the two were getting better acquainted "If that is what you like Sato and it would make you happy then I will ask the lawyers to do that as well. Do you want to be called Sato Johnson?" he asked him tenderly. Finishing his food he moved to wash the dishes thinking again "I will do my best as well the lawyers will do their best to get you away from your grandmother and keep her away from you. Would you like to put a restraining order on her as well or no?" he spoke calmly.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka kept eating as he took small breaths as he shifted slightly as he listened to the other as he moved to get a little bit more almost like he was trying to steal it and run since that is what he knew but he stopped himself and sat there waiting for them to give him more or not. Getting the rest of the food he leaned down and slowly began to eat the food slowly to let it all settle in his stomach before stopped once he was all full. Hearing the question if he wanted more then he shock his head weakly lowering himself down waiting as he listened letting his ears flicker. He was full and his stomach now hurt from all the food.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:09 pm
User Image

"They usually come up if we're talking about your past anyways. I think I would be content in not ever meeting them in person, they remind me of a couple of my relatives I had lived with in the past" Sato commented. "Yes, that is what I'm requesting" he answered calmly. He stood up after seeing Ritsuka shook his head no to eating more then he carried the dishes to the sink. "The sooner the better before she gets the chance to retaliate when she finds out about the adoption" he said once he places the dishes in the sink and stands next to Jason. "Once you're ready we can all go to the bathhouse together. In the meantime, I will go gather up my bucket of toiletries with Ritsuka accompanying me" he said as he gently picks up Ritsuka then carries him to his room.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:08 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Laughing slightly he took a small breath before he nodded slightly looking at the other gently, "Well I do not like bring many people to meet them due to how critical they are and how the judge me. So Please know that you or John will not meet my parents due to the fact I want to protect you both and I will talk to the lawyer tonight before we go to the springs and let him know about your request" he said calmly. Seeing the other get up and place the sink he smiled a bit but he was some what glad the other was getting close to the other. Hearing the request again he nodded softly finishing up his food and drink slowly moving to get his phone to make the call again to the laywer. "Alright Sato, take your time and besides you two need to catch up and get to know each other a bit better so no need to rush with anything" he said and looked to John wondering if he was alright as well if he was alright with going to the bathhouse together as well. Grabbing his phone he began to look for the number to make the call.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Staying laying down he listened to everyone talking but he was curious as to why people were talking about Lawyers and parents and things being different. Giving off a soft meow to show he was still alive before he took a deep breath but gave another one when he was picked up by the other. Slightly letting his ears flickers moving around to place his front paws on Sato's chest to see if he could get him to tell him where he was going. 'Where are we going? Why are you nice to me? What is a bathhouse? ' he showed the other the question just giving off a small meow to let him know the other he was asking the question and not some stranger.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:34 pm
User Image

Sato chuckles joyfully, "Of course, I will take my time, Jason. I'm experienced at making friends" he said confidently. Still starting off as friends sounded like the best strategy in starting out his relationship with Ritsuka. Glances down at the winged feline, "No worries, I understand what you're saying even without you doing that, Ritsuka" he said softly before entering the bedroom. "This is the bedroom, our bedroom"he announces after setting him down on the bed. "I'm nice to you because I want to be and you're nice back to me" he answered as he got out his wooden bucket. Filled it with his toiletries, "Bath house is a house sized place where people can bath and relax in a hotspring and any other services it may be providing" he explained.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:17 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason nodded as he sat down as he no longer got hungry before looking at John as he rubbed his cheek gently before holding the phone to his ear. He was waiting for answer on the other line but he held John's hand thinking and relaxing to himself slightly. For now all he could do is help the other and as well make sure things were good for both John as well Sato, so maybe they could all be happy.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Hearing what Sato said he wondered how the other understood what he was saying with out him having to ask the questions through toughts. Being placed on the bed ritsuka softly began to walk around the bed to figure out where he was and let his ears decided where the male was talking from so he could face him. Hearing that this was their bedroom he slightly sat letting his wings drop as one wing dropped further then the other one but he didn't seem to mind since it was something he grew used to. Ritsuka gave a soft meow to show he understood what Sato said about everything even about the bath house he just trembled slightly which caused him to shift back to his human form. Biting his lip a bit he looked down gently "Sorry" he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:15 am
User Image

Sato thought maybe he should elaborate on understanding animal speech. "Understanding your meows would something that was unlocked during one of my many times of being possessed. Usually comes into in knowing if nearby animals are talking about me, but I can't speak any animal languages" he explained to him. Pretty sure the fur conditioner and shampoo will go well with Ritsuka too. He looked at him feeling confused about the apology. "Sorry? Sorry about what, pal?" he asked and hopes it isn't about going to the bathhouse. Put away what he took out while looking for his toiletries into the closet and dresser drawers. "You're certainly on the same adorable level as I am in your human form. Makes sharing clothes possible" he commented. "I'm all ready for the bath house. Ready to get going, Ritsuka?" he asked him as he stood up with the wooden bucket handle in his hand.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:49 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka listened the whole time as he took a small breath as he moved a bit to cover up since he had left all his cloths back in the empty tree trunk. "Sorry about talking to............you through your thoughts............I didn't know how else to ask it...............I don't do much questioning or asking...............in my smaller form" he said gently. Calmly he bite his own lip fiddling with his tail gently . "Um do you have a shirt or something long...............I need to cover up so we can go to the bath house....................I left my only cloths back in the tree trunk...........What animal languages can you speak.....?" he asked wanting to get to know the other and to see who Sato was as a person. Slowly he felt around to see if they were still on the bed but as well what kind of bed this was.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:27 am
User Image

Sato hadn't mind him being naked that he had overlooked it. "Its okay, its like you would have known about my language skill ahead of time because you're the only one I told about it" he said dismissing the apology. He set down the wooden bucket, "The only long clothing that I can share is a robe and sleeping gown. The others formal or special occasion attires" he answered. "We can stop by the tree trunk and I can help you carry your clothes back here tomorrow" he offered as he opened up one of the dresser drawers. He glances back at him as he answered the last question. "I can't speak, just understand them and it helps to know the country's native language for translation purposes".
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:28 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening the whole time he took a small breath before he shifted slightly but he thought to himself slightly as he took a deep breath wondering a few things. "I just have two pair of clothing so it will not be much to carry or even have.......But we can stop by and get them if its not to much trouble....." he said gently. Thinking a bit he thought to himself again scratching the back of his head a bit "It would not be to much problem for you to carry me .............would it be easier for you to carry me and not worry about cloths till we get mine............Would that be alright?" he asked him softly before rubbing his eyes a bit feeling a bit tired but he wasn't going to let that stop him from ruining someone else's plans.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:26 pm
User Image

"Wouldn't be any trouble to me. What you need I will provide with the best of my abilities" Sato promises him. Decided to go with the lavender colored with fluffy clouds robe then carries it over to Ritsuka, "Here you go, a robe" he said as he lays it across the other's lap. "Just put on the robe. I am willing to share clothes. When we get back you can take it off if you want before we go to bed" he answered him then picked up his wood bucket back up once more.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:32 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening Ritsuka blinked slightly but jumped slightly when something was placed on his lap and took a sharp breath to calm down. Slowly he reached down to run his fingers over the material gently "Thank you for the clothing and I do......not want to take call your cloths and have you without any.............I do not want to prevent you from staying warm and covered" he said gently. Softly he moved and pulled the robe on gently slightly holding onto the bed for support before he slowly and gently began to move heading to the other. "Do you need any help?" he asked tenderly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:01 pm
User Image

Sato smirks, "How sweet of you, but I have enough clothes for the both of us. 80% of possession is clothing and I don't travel light" he replied. "He has a similar personality as Jason" he thought to himself while the other put on the robe. "Sure, you holding my hand would help" he said moving his hand to be touching Ritsuka's hand so he can grab it.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:47 pm

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Blinking Ritsuka took small breaths as his shifted a bit to think before he glanced slightly to let his ears flicker a bit to get a barring on things. Finishing he blinked and jumped slightly when his hand was touched and then did his best to relax, it was just strange for someone else to touch and in such a kind manner it was strange for him but it didn't stop him from getting used to it. Slowly he he took the other's hands and waited for Sato to lead him and he listened as well just to know where everything was in case he needed to go on his own in the future.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:19 pm
User Image

Sato adores his new friend and happy things are going well for them. Smiles happily when his hand was accepted. Lead the way to the front of the house, "We're ready to go. We'll be waiting at the front door" he said loud enough for Jason and John. He stops at the front door, "Glad I don't have to wait alone" he said to Ritsuka softly.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas