Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:29 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looking over he blinked as he nodded to the comment as he shifted a bit "Just one last call but other then that we are good, just slightly on hold but we are good" he said gently as he looked to John gently. "Want to get the stuff ready so shall we use what they give us?" he asked before looking to the phone hearing some one start talking to him he began to speak back to the other he took a few small breaths as he wrote some information down while he hummed slightly to himself but he stopped when more information was given.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Walking with Sato he let his free hand glide over some stuff so he would know what to look for when he would have to come up here on his own in case. Softly he bite his own lip while he walked his ears flickering after everything as he shifted to a stop when he felt Sato stop blinking slightly. "You not going to be mad.......if I make the water dirty?" he asked gently.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:01 pm
User Image

"Your decision" Sato replied. "I'm bringing my own stuff and sharing it with you, Ritsuka" he said to him. He wondered if Jason could bring the phone with him then changed his mind when he heard the man writing something. "I don't get mad easily and dirty water won't be something that would make that possible. Bathing is a two step thing and we're both going to make the water dirty" he tells him softly.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:42 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Shifting he took small breaths as he moved a bit but he stopped writing as he listened before he moved holding onto his temple a bit. Slightly he finished the call and put the phone down to thinking a bit as he looked to the door seeing the two calmly to talk to each other he smiled glad they were getting together. Slowly he got up heading calmly to get their bag as he held John's hand softly "Come lets get the items ready unless you want to use the items there John?" he asked him softly stopping at the stairs calmly to see what he would say.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka listened as he moved a bit looking down slightly his ears pulling against his head softly to think a bit whimpering still worried he might upset the other. Slowly he moved listening a bit "But what if the water is far more.........dirtier around me then you?" he asked gently.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:19 am
User Image

Sato chuckles a little, "Considering how you smell it would be weird if you didn't" he responded and reassuringly squeezes Ritsuka's hand. "Besides I'm no fresh flower. I sweated a lot today and around a horse stable. Not like I'm bragging though" he boasted with a smirk on his face.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:49 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

((OOC: keep posting back and forth. having more to respond to really helps me get you guys posts faster plus I don't mind the back and forths. It allows John more to focus on due to his still being fresh from the coma and will continue to help his recovery process ^__^))

John glanced to Sato while Jason and Sato continued talking back and forth. Finishing off the last of the tea in his cup and what little bit of cake related food that had remained on his plate. He didn't mind that his best friend and brother were hugging on his boyfriend. Some part of him wondered if this was always the case or something that came as an after effect of being in the coma for all these months. He wasn't sure but he was also starting to notice that his body was kinda stiff. Ached everywhere from all the walking he and Sato had done earlier. As well as likely from all the time he was laid up in bed. Seemed whatever leg muscles he might have once had would need to build up again. Thinking back...he remembered he had also been worn out when they first returned from classes and when they arrived there. Causing him to have to sit down. Seemed like he had something else he would have to slowly work on.

His attention moved back to Sato when he heard his name mentioned. It seemed that the other was merely referring to the conversation they had earlier. Focusing on Jason, who had spoken his name next, and let out a soft sigh of relief. A big old smile hitting his lips as he had confirmation that something he felt was accurate. The look of pride on his face when Jason informed him that he had indeed, achieved a degree, made it clear how greatly and deeply the fact he had succeeded at something meant to him. It meant a huge deal and made him super happy. He nodded his head to show he not only heard him but understood what the other was saying. Jason was suggesting he see if there was other classes he wanted to take. He might want to take the horse class. That much he knew.

The smile never left his face as it was clear that Jason's words of support and encouragement to him, both on Jason and Sato's behalf, meant the world to him. It was a weight off his shoulders and the slight part of him that had been worried, for some reason or other he couldn't place, had become immediately very relieved. Again that figurative weight off his shoulders had been lifted now that he knew Jason and Sato weren't going to pressure him into jumping back into how he was before. Made it easier for him to try and learn who that might have been, gain his strength back, and just enjoy living with these two wonderful people. His family. When Jason finished speaking he spoke up again.

"Thank you Jason. I appreciate that. The support of you both means a lot to me. For now I would like to focus on getting back to normal. Maybe help you out when I'm feeling up to it. I did enjoy the horse class with Sato even though I mostly listened in."

He stated in answer then fell silent. Allowing Sato and Jason to continue their conversation uninterrupted. Leaning into Jason, turning and hugged the man back as he soaked up the tender and loving actions from this man. His heart racing with nothing but love for this beautiful man that was his beloved boyfriend. Releasing Jason from the hug and moved to comply with Sato's instructions. Adding a couple tablespoons of oil into the pan as Sato instructed him to do. Smiling happily as he was enjoying being able to help out. Looking at Jason and then Sato curiously when the bathhouse was mentioned. What was a bathhouse? He continued helping Jason and Sato with meal preparation. Following any instructions they gave while listening to the conversation between them silently.

The happiness that he currently felt never faltered in the slightest. Glancing to Jason now and then whenever he spoke to Sato and Sato when he talked. He was enjoying just listening to these two interacting back and forth. His stomach letting out a soft growl as food was finished. Smelled great and it seemed like it was almost ready for them. He snapped his attention back to Sato when the other started joking. Laughing awkwardly yet amusedly while looking completely lost. Rubbing the back of his head a bit.

"That was a good joke Sato. It was cute and amusing sounding but um...ahahahaha...what does sneaky sneaky mean?"

He asked as he hoped Sato wouldn't mind that while he didn't understand the joke he totally enjoyed the joke. He had thought it was funny and adorable. He just didn't understand the joke, at least on a conscious level, like he would have before the coma. His attention returned to Jason when the other spoke and he thought the man had good advise. Tips and suggestions for Sato based on the conversation they both had been having about Sato's future dating life. The comments and concerns Sato had made seemed valid and realistic as well. The answers Jason provided also seemed to come from experience. Again he was just guessing as he really didn't know. Looking at Jason as his cheeks blushed. Hearing the implications on some level he thought he understood. His attention moved back to Sato. He nodded energetically.

"Exactly. We won't do anything to make our little brother uncomfortable. You can count on that."

He said in agreement with Jason. Beaming an ear to ear grin almost in sync with Jason's own winking at Sato gently and playfully action. He looked at Sato and then to Jason. He continued to help with the finishing touches of the meals. He was enjoying hearing Jason and Sato's back and forth conversation. Just listening as their conversation continued allowed him to feel like part of the family and like he had truly come home. He looked at Sato when the other suddenly spoke up about something to him. Getting a serious and understanding expression when he spoke. A small reassuring expression taking over by the end of it.

"I get that Sato. I understand and hope you don't end up in any uncomfortable situations. If some stranger makes you feel that way I'll punch them."

He stated his hands even moved, on instinct, to punch the palm of his other hand lightly. A protective and fiery expression on his face. For a moment he looked like the guy he was before the accident and the coma. Yet just as quickly he looked confused, lost and then sheepish. Blushing in embarrassment as his hands rubbed the back of his head. With a sheepish and flustered expression he spoke up again.

"Eh heh. Sorry Jason. Sorry Sato. I have no idea what came over me. For some reason the thought of something making Sato uncomfortable had me feeling fiercely protective. Which made me feel like I could totally protect you if need be...yet I honestly have no idea why I felt that way. I'm sorry for being weird for a minute there you guys."

He said in a genuinely apologetic and sheepish tone. Delighted when dinner was done and they were able to start eating. Lighting up and quickly helped carry the tea pitcher back to the table. Pouring himself more drink and looked at Sato again curiously. Sitting down and began eating the food that was on his plate. He wanted to ask about what a bath house was...yet didn't want to bother Sato. Sato seemed deep in thought. Instead he started chowing down. Instantly letting out loud vocal sounds of delight about the food and quickly devoured the first plateful. Providing himself a small amount more and decided to eat it slower this time. Grabbing his cup full of tea and drinking it. Looking curiously at the small and adorable figure Jason returned with. Giving a warm smile to both.

"Welcome home Jason."

He asked curiously. The newcomer was adorable and curious. He looked between Sato, Jason and Ritsuka curiously. Continuing to slowly sip on his tea. Sato beat him to asking all the important questions. Even about if the newcomer would be willing to join them to eat. He listened as yet again a lot of important dialogue went down between Sato and Jason. Information about Ritsuka as he just slowly continued eating. Looking at Jason as he sat down and was on the phone. Beaming happily as he leaned into Jason's stroking on his cheek. Linked their fingers together as Jason took a hold of his hand. All in all he looked not only happy but at peace. Content to be by Jason side. To have Ritsuka and Sato both here. Their family seemed complete and whole. He was sure together the group of them could do anything. His attention moved to Jason again when he said one more call. He had finished eating and gulped down the rest of the tea.

"What stuff do we need? What is a bath house? I just know I'm excited as this place sounds relaxing. Is it? I love you Jason."

He asked curiously. Noticing Ritsuka and Sato were out of the room he leaned over and placed a warm loving kissing on Jason's cheek. Then moved and kissed him on the lips when he wasn't using them. Pulling away so he didn't prevent Jason from being able to hold his conversation on the phone. He stood up and followed Jason, happily holding his hand, and shrugged a bit. Beaming up at the other sheepishly. Laughing as he grinned goofily at Jason's question.

"To be honest Jason I don't know what we need and don't mind going either way. Using our stuff or using the stuff there. I just excited to go to someplace relaxing and fun sounding with my loved ones."

He said honestly and happily. Fingers linked with Jason's as he waited to see what the other would say and decide to do. Either way was really fine with him. He had no preference either way. Both because he couldn't recall if he had one and because he genuinely meant what he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:11 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking over to Sato and Ritsuka he was glad the two were getting close and talking about a few things he tilted his head a bit but still he felt glad that Sato was warming up and relaxing about being a family with them. Slightly he looked over to Sato as he held onto John's hand tenderly "Sato, this weekend we will have to go to the lawyer as well the courthouse to get some certificates about you so we have them but as well so the lawyer can have them to show them to the court. He said it is possible to have the last name changed but you would have to sign some papers as well make the formal request to the judge when we go to petition it. So make sure to keep your weekend open since we will all have to go" he said calmly. Slightly he moved to the step as he held the keys out gently "Sato why don't you start the car and wait inside with Ritsuka while we get our things together and we will head there together. We will not be long" he spoke handing him the keys before leading John upstairs to the bathroom so they could get their things together. He wasn't trying to be mean by making Sato wait he just wanted to go somewhere to clear his head slightly enough that he could get their things together and just let some anger out. "We are going to get our things ready John, but as well just vent if needed by talking. Still how are you feeling after learning all these things in a matter of few hours? Not in any kind of pain are you? Any questions or concerns that you have?" he asked the other calmly while he walked to the bathroom opening the door calmly.Softly he entered the room and began to place some of the items that they needed into a basket thinking if they needed towels or if they would get some there but as well what other items they would need. Right now his main concern was John, Stao and Ritsuka. He wanted to make sure they were alright and if everything was good and they were enjoying their lives here with him and in general if they enjoyed life.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked a bit surprised that he was laughed at a bit but stayed still just listening and thinking if he should have kept that bit of information to himself so that way he wouldn't be laughed at. Blinking he let his ears flicker but he heard movement so he thought it was the other's coming so they could go and then the sudden stop he just stayed still not going from where he was. Hearing Sato say he was near the stable he tilted his head wondering what that was and if that is where they kept animals like himself there so people could hurt or even take care of he bite his own lip. Slightly he shifted a bit "What is a stable? And what do you do there?" he asked slightly. He wanted to get to know the other and see if there was something he could do to help the other feel alright around him and not scared.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:04 pm
User Image

"No problem, my weekends are always open" Sato said nonchalantly. Any plans he makes outside of school are usually spontaneous. Eyebrow raised as soon as the car keys were held out to him. Let go of Ritsuka's hand to take the keys, "An adult giving me the key to their car, aren't you brave" he said with a grin, but he was joking because he wasn't going to do anything with Ritsuka with him. "Okay, a few minutes otherwise something could happen" he said to them and being vague on purpose. He thought it is a good idea to take the car in case someone is too tired or relaxed to walk back from the bath house.
Pocketed the keys then opens the front door before grabbing the Ritsuka's hand and headed outside. "A stable with where people keep livestock at. The one I was referring to where they keep horses and teach students how to take care of them" he explained to Ritsuka. "If you weren't with me right now waiting in a car alone would be very scary for me. Don't share that with anyone though, I don't go around sharing my fears with just anyone. Just happen to trust you enough to sharing personal stuff with you, Ritsuka" he said to him quietly. Set down the wooden bucket down on the driveway and let go of the other's hand again then unlock car keys, "I'm going to unlock the doors first" he said to him and turns the car twice. He is familiar with this sort of car and knows how to start up the car too.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:35 pm

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Blinking a bit Ritsuka kept listening as his ears flickered a bit and from time to time shifted when his hand was let go fiddling with his fingers slightly.He was wondering what they were talking about as well what it had to do with Sato, he thought the other was leaving him and that worried him slightly that he was going to be abandoned again.
Feeling his hand being grabbed again Ritsuka stumbled after Sato but he listened to what he was saying. Hearing what he said what a stable was he blinked a bit "How do you take care of a horse?.............They can not take care of themselves?" he asked gently. Blinking he listened for everything around them but he heard Sato working on the car so he looked over gently."I will not tell any one your fears................Why would i tell someone your fears?..........i thought personal stuff is supposed to be kept between two people that are friends or together?" he asked getting a bit confused.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:23 pm
User Image

Sato put some effort in opening up the front door then leaves the key once he starts the car on the first try. "Not unless they are a centaur. The wild ones don't live as long as domesticated and the domestic would have a hard time surviving in the wild. I think you would have a better understanding if you came with me to class tomorrow" he explained as he opened up the back door. He wasn't sure if John will be going to the class again tomorrow or sticking around the gym all day. Picked up the wooden bucket then led Ritsuka to the back seat by hand. Set the bucket on the floor, "If you think someone could help if they know what's going on. I'm known as the frighten bunny and most of my fears are common to have while others are lesser known, but its not hard to tell when I'm scared even when I'm trying to hide it" he said and conversation was helping him not focus on the situation he was in right now.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:00 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening to Sato the whole time he took small breaths as he relaxed slightly but Ritsuka listened the entire time as he looked over at the other a bit. "What does a centaur look like? Are they small like me and you or at they big like buildings?" he asked softly and gently. Walking with him the whole time he listened and shifted slightly before he tilted his head calmly but he was still glad the other wanted to help him understand the whole thing as he blinked slightly "But I do not know what classes I have or what ....if the teachers do not like me cause I can't see.....What if the animals will not like me?" he asked softly. Gently he reached over when they stopped to feel around and see if he could find the seat of the car but he still listened to his friend talking. "Would you like me be able to know when you are scared and try to help you not be scared?.......I might not know much but i want to help you in any way possible" he said gently. SLowly he slide into the car as he held onto the other's hand still before letting it go so he could get in as well if he wanted but he shivered slightly. He was cold and it was not good cause then his body would revert and change back to his neko form and that was something he disliked showing from time to time cause it made him seem weak.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:10 pm
User Image

"Half horse from the torso down and half human from the torso up. I don't think they're that big, maybe seen that from our height, but they aren't that big" Sato explained to him. "Animals have a mind of their own, but I don't think the teacher would put his students in danger. Jason is a teacher and he didn't seem to treat you any different and I don't think a blind person has died while interacting with animals" he answered. He reached over Ritsuka once he was in the car and closed the door. Lays across the back seat with his head on Ritsuka's lap. Closed his eyes and the combined smells of their bodies keeps him fully awake. "Well, the telltale signs of me being scared are: sweaty palms, rapid heart-beat, shortness of breath, trembling of the body, clingy and maybe the chattering of the teeth" he listed what the other could feel or listen for. "To help me is to be supportive like petting me on the head and saying 'Its okay, I'm here with you' or something like that" he said and used one of Ritsuka in guiding his hand to his head and doing the strokes for him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:11 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Sitting in the car with the other as he took small breaths before fiddling with his fingers slightly but jumped a bit when he felt the other's head on his lap blushing a bit since it was strange at the same time the other's ears flickering against his body. "I do not know, I just wanted to ask and find out what these are. I do not want to do anything or make you or the teachers feel bad if I got hurt . Jason never wanted to harm me...he saw I was already hurt or hurting that he just wanted to help....I just didn't like letting a lot of people close enough cause of the fear""He said calmly. Moving he listened to what sato was doing before feeling his own hand on the other's head that he bite his own lip slowly stroking his hair just at first not to do anything to hurt the other in any way but to see feel what he meant by calming him down with the stroking of his head. "But how would I know that your palms are sweaty without us touching of that your trembling or even clinging when we are not close? The other's I understand and I can listen for but I do not know how I can do the other's or see them when I can not see" he said gently. Rubbing his eyes gently he kept at it softly just humming to himself.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:49 pm
User Image

Looking up at the other's face, Sato saw the blush on Ritsuka's face before the light dimmed then turned off leaving them in darkness. "Only a sadistic person would feel bad about a person or animal getting hurt. Yeah, Jason isn't the sort of person to intentionally to hurt someone and I'm the same as well. I didn't know who he was going to bring home tonight to be a part of the family, but I'm glad its you, Ritsuka" he said. He moved to sit up now that he has done the demonstrated. "I will most likely to be holding hands with unless you don't want to. Clinging would be holding onto your arm or from the back and trembling can happen then. If you're against me being close or any physical all you have to do is pull away or say so. I don't want you feel obliged or forced to do anything you don't want to do and that includes classes. We could just meet up at the cafeteria or someplace you feel safe at or the gym where Jason and John will be. I only have to the horse related class and gym" he tells him. He put on his seat belt once he was on his side of the car. "What's taking them so long? Its close to five minutes by now, isn't?" he pondered staring out of the car window.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:15 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

PLacing everything into the container he took a small breath as he moved slightly picking it up as he reached over to take John's hand gently into his own. "Come we should be heading downstairs to get some rest but as well to go to the bath house with our family members. We do not want to do to much or keep them waiting for to long and have them mad. Come we can talk more at the house" he said gently. Moving he walked with him calmly holding his hand leading him out of the room and down the stairs. Thinking he took small breaths before headed to the door so they could leave humming to himself but he waited for John to catch up but as well to get anything else he would need before they went to the car.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Blinking softly feeling his eyes hurting a bit before he moved to get a pillow or something rub his eyes with since they still hurt. "Would you have still liked me or wanted me if I wasn't so pathetic and weak? If I was better looking and not blind?" he asked him softly. Moving slightly he kept listening to the other about it all but a small blush grew on his cheeks but it was normal considering how often his cheeks were red from running away from those that meant him harm. Shivering he took a small breath but he listened the whole time just tiling his head a bit slightly but he listened to the other explain everything and shock his head gently "No,
I am alright with you touching me or holding onto me, its just I am not used to having someone want to come to me for affection or care, usually just beating and fist was all that I got when someone wanted to touch me. So it will be different but I will accept what you give me and what you want. There is not that many places I feel safe at or have that feeling yet."
he said gently as he moved a bit thinking slightly. Moving he let his ears flicker listening to what was going on biting his bottom lip slightly I guess i will need time to figure out and find out where I feel safe but as well who I feel safe with. I feel safe with you and Jason and this John person, but as for places do not know.I still do not know what classes I have so I guess I will assume you have to take me to classes that are not to busy or taken and I can go to them or you think its best for me to go to classes you like?{/b] he asked gently. Hearing the seat belt click he moved feeling around to find his own as he shivered slightly taking a deep breath.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:08 pm
User Image

"You're preaching to the pastor, my man. I've had the same thought as you and still sort of the same for other things. No matter what condition you could have showed up in, you will always have value to me. Good looking people are hard to trust and those two in the house has earned my trust" Sato responded. Didn't think Ritsuka is boyfriend material yet, but with progress and encouragements he is confident it is still a possibility for such a relationship to bloom between them. For now continue working on their friendship because he thinks they both need a friend to rely on. "Doesn't sound like you feel safe in your own head just like me. I will continue with asking for consent and saying something before doing any physical contact as you get to know me better" he replied. He looked over to Ritsuka when he hears movement from him. "Seat belt to your left and buckles to the right" he tells him. "At this point at school, you can attend whatever classes you want if there is a teacher present for it. Gym class because of Jason and the horse class, almost wasn't one if another teacher didn't take over and I get to resume taking care of Butterscotch. If you have any classes you want to check out I am more than willing to accompany you after the horse class" he said about classes then looks back to the house.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas