Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:50 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking calmly Jason moved helping the other step out of the house letting him hold the basket thinking to himself a bit as he began to lock up everything so that no one would get in while they were away. Moving he glanced over to the other slightly "Come on John time for us all to go have a warm bath?" he said gently. Moving he calmly finished walking with him as he held his hand before opening the door to the car to allow the other to get in as well before heading to his own side opening the door getting in as he glanced over to the two "Ready to go?"{/b] he asked softly.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka took a small breath as he moved slightly thinking to himself a bit but he still listened to Sato explain everything to him about some things. "I see, so you trust the two people in the home?
How did they earn your trust if I may know how that happened. Just wondering how things are considering i know that trust takes a while to get and even gain but as well in the same time you need to give someone respect as well"
he said gently. Moving he listened as he calmly reached for his seat belt feeling around before pushing it down to put it into the buckle.
"I never feel safe in my head, considering how much abuse was pushed onto me as well not having a voice on anything. But as well thank you for taking the time to ask me for my consent on things but speaking your mind you have all the right to say what you want no matter what." he said softly. Moving he took a small breath he listened the whole time but he nodded to the classes, "So we will have to look around or in my case listen to see if there are people in the classroom. But would you say I should take the two classes you are having or just got to them and see if I like them before picking ?" he asked. Jumping when he heard the car door open he let his ears flicker around a bit to see who it was but as well what was going on with everything. He figured it could be the two that Sato was talking about coming down to take them to the bath house.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:37 pm
User Image

Sato stared directly at the back of the passenger's seat as he listens to the questions. "They accepted me even with the faults and scars of the past, and have saved me from myself. Supporting me through these tough times and haven't tried to walk away like others before them. Respect usually comes from fear with me" he explained to him. "No kid nor animal has a voice on anything" he stated. "Hmm, yeah, but words can still hurt" he rebuttal as he looks over to Ritsuka. "I once knew a student who is blind and he seemed a like a nice person and you kind of remind me of him" he tells him. "Second option" he uttered as his eyes adjusted to the car lights turning on when one of the doors were opened. "Of course brother. Start the engine please" he answered Jason. "At least I'm riding in car with people I actually know" he said with a chuckle to no one in particular while looking out the window.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:28 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Smiling slightly Jason nodded as he started the car calmly then reached over to hold John's hand softly "Alright then lets head on over there. Things going okay with Rituska and you , Sato or still unsure about things? I know its short time to talk but are you all good?"he asked. Slowly he began to pull out of the drive way of the house so they could head there but safely before looking to John "Want to pick the station?" he asked

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Thinking slightly Ritsuka took a small breath as he bite his bottom lip before he stopped biting it and just listened the whole time. he was still curious about a lot of things. Still he understood everything but as well why and how Sato came to respect someone thus he wondered if he only got his respect cause he was scared of him or something else. "Are you scared of me Sato? And do you believe that I am scary? I am accepting you for all your faults and such cause I don't see you as a bad person in any way and I care about you from what I heard from you. I shall do my best to support you" he said tenderly. Hearing him speak to the males that came into the car he went quiet again. Tenderly he moved to just hold onto something to settle his nerves right now all the while Ritsuka listened and once he was done talking to the males he let his ears flicker a bit. "how do I remind you of this person if I may know?" he asked sleepily.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:48 pm
User Image

Sato looked over to Ritsuka as soon as he heard the question come out of his mouth. "No, of course I'm not scare of you. Don't understand how that would be possible unless you turn out to have a dark and wicked side after all. Thanks for the support though" he responded calmly as possible. "Fine, its fine and flowing, Jason. The short amount of time is good enough to know if you like them or not and I do like him" he answered the teacher. "How about John and you, Jason?" he asked him because they were alone in the house for a short time. Turned his attention back to Ritsuka, "Like I've said you're nice and that you don't let your shortcomings stop you from being you. Also what makes you special really shines brightly within you" he said positively. "Maybe you could rest a bit until we get to our destination" he suggested to him noticing the other had a tired tone from him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:45 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason kept driving as he looked over to the two in the mirror before looking back to the road as he nodded gently.
"Good i am glad to hear that. I am glad your talking as well, Ritsuka didn't scare you with his gift in any way did he?" he spoke before going quiet again just letting them talk for the time being and spend some time with them as well. Hearing the question he nodded a bit "We are good, just going slow with John so he could get use to his new life here. We are going good with all the talking that we can do and spend time when possible. Still he wants to do his best as well to help you join the family as well , thus you have a lot of support here" he said. Softly he kept driving as he relaxed a bit holding the other's hand while he kept driving to get to the springs. "Sato can you tell me the directions to the place we are going.?" he asked after he heard Ritsuka sleeping. {exits}

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Letting his ears flicker still before they stopped and remained still as he took steady breaths but Ritsuka gave the other some soft smile when he heard that Sato was not scared of him. Softly he rubbed his eyes slightly as he shock his head a bit "No, no dark side at all" he spoke sleepily again as he whinned and rubbed his eyes wanting to stay awake so he could get to know Sato. Hearing what he said about how he remind him of the person he used to know he wondered if that might be the only reason that he wanted him but he left it alone cause his mind couldn't keep up with everything and he was just exhausted. Hearing Sato worried and suggestion he thought for a bit before he tilted his head slightly "Do you want me to take a rest before we get there?" he asked {exits}

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 6:42 pm
User Image

Sato smiles softly to himself as he led his friend to the house. Mulls over what the sandwiches could contain that doesn't involve meat. His stomach growls a little as he uses his key to unlock the door to the house. "Should take me a few minutes to get our meal ready. Want something to drink while you wait?" he asked Ritsuka. "Oh, do you want to drop off your clothes first to your room?" he asked his friend as he set his book bag next to the doorway on the floor.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:26 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka took small breaths as he held onto his friends hand gently thinking to himself a bit as he heard them entering the house that his ears flickered a bit and softly. Tenderly he listened to Sato before hearing Sato's stomach growling that he knew the other was just as hungry as he was. "I will help you out as much as I can with the food that is if you want to let me. Um just some water will be good for me to drink, are you going to drink something as well"he spoke softly. Holding the bag of cloths as he took small breath but hearing the question about what he could do with his cloths that he bite his own lip. "Are we still going to share a room or no? If we are than I can drop the cloths off in the room otherwise I will hold onto them just in case" he said tenderly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:54 pm
User Image

"It will be more fun and quick with your help. I will have water too" Sato replied and started walking a little towards the kitchen. "I'm assuming we still are since its enough room for the both of us and I want us to be roommates" he responded. "I will meet you in the kitchen" he said then walks the rest of the way to then kitchen.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:53 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening to the other as he took a few breaths before he moved a bit thought it did give Ritsuka some relief hearing him say that they could still share a room together and that he wanted to be roommates still that he gave the other a soft smile or at least he was hoping that he was. Nodding he moved slightly "I will drop the cloths off and than come help you with our food. Thought I am really happy to hear that you still want to share a room with me and be roommates with me Sato" he said tenderly. Moving he held his hand out to find the wall as he slowly began to make his way to the bedroom to drop the cloths off and than help the other with their food. He really was looking forward to being able to learn how he could make food with his disability and with someone he was starting to care about a lot.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:23 pm
User Image

After entering the kitchen, Sato went on ahead and got out what they needed and placed them on the counter. "Sandwiches, fruit salads and water" he reminded himself of what they will be having for lunch. Figured the drinks could go last, but what kind of sandwiches should they have and what fruits should be in the salad? "Apples and Grapes and something else" he pondered for the fruit salad.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:50 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Feeling around he took small breaths just thinking to himself but he held his cloths softly before he found the door handle to their room, so he twisted the handle gently heading in afterwards.Tenderly he made his way inside and placing the bag onto the dresser figuring he could put them away later when they finished their lunch and if not before bed than. Calmly Ritsuka made his way over to the kitchen his ears flickering the whole time listening to see if he could figure out where Sato was and where he could help him with making their lunch. "Where would you like me to start with helping you with the snacks Sato?" he asked tenderly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:53 pm
User Image

An idea of what the sandwiches could be popped up in his mind while he was sorting out slices of bread on a sheet of paper towel. He went over to Ritsuka and grabbed one of his hands. "You can help with rinsing off the fruits in the strainer in the sink. I've picked out apples and grapes so far. What do you want the third fruit to be?" he asked as he guided him over to the sink. "I was thinking of having the sandwiches content be peanut butter and banana slices. What do you do you think of that option?" he asked next.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:35 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Blinking a bit as he jumped slightly when his hand was grabbed but he soon relaxed soon afterwards walking with the other when he heard him say what he could do to help out in the kitchen with the food that he blinked a bit. Hearing him say he picked out apples and grapes so far but he wanted him to pick out the third fruit which got him thinking. Following after him calmly he reached over feeling the sink as he thought to himself a bit "Those two fruits sound good but thank you for asking what my opinion for the third fruit should be. Um I was thinking either strawberries or some kind of melon fruit would be good. Which you prefer from those two?" he asked gently as he moved to find the handles for the water. Finding one until he heard him say what the sandwiches would be that he nodded gently "That sounds good for the sandwiches or even peanut butter and raisins is good" he said tenderly turning the water on to rinse the fruit out.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:32 pm
User Image

"Hmm" Sato utters as he rubs his chin in thought. "Strawberries would be quicker aside from the stem removal like with the grapes" he replies to the two options. He walked over to the fridge to get the carton of strawberries, "Peanut butter and raisins, I've never heard of that combination. I would like to try it out" he said curious as to what such a sandwich would taste like. Added in the good looking strawberries into the strainer to be washed with the rest of the fruits.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:11 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked as he listened that he tilted his head gently and softly before moving gently and started to wash the fruits until he felt something being added to the strainer figuring it was another fruit and not the one he suggested. Thought hearing the option for them other he nodded slightly "Well if that will be a problem I could think of a different fruit thought I am not sure what we have here in the house and if Jason has brought any as well" he said tenderly. Focusing back on the strainer he kept working on them to make sure they were washed out all the way that he heard him talking out loud about his suggestion for the sandwiches to have raisins. Tendering he finished moving to turn the water off "Well if you would like than we can do just one with the raisins and have you try it out and if you like it than we can add more. We can just make a few just plain and if needed we can add banana or raisins on it" he said tenderly.

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff