Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:11 pm
User Image

"Which is why I don't plan too far with the meal choices when it comes to what is supplied in the household of recent knowledge of what is available" Sato explained to Ritsuka. He went over to the pantry after had emptied out of the strawberry container. Shuffling items around until he found a single small carton. "This whole talk about raisins got me craving raisin bread" he admits. "Better yet we could cut the sandwiches in half so we can both of each sandwich" he suggested and grabs the raisins box from the pantry.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:51 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ritsuka listened while he worked on washing the fruits that he moved a bit just listening to Sato's voice the whole time before he took a few breaths. "I see well I guess you will have to start saying what you need in the house and what supplies you need, as well stating what you want as meals as well. You are a member in this household now right?" he said. Finishing up with the fruits as he let them drain out completely but he gave a soft laugh when he heard what the other was craving for that he moved slightly. "Would you like me to make you some raisin bread? Or would you want to buy it if you could with Jason's money?" he spoke as he set the strained fruit on the side once he found the countertop as he shivered a bit before nodding gently "That sounds like a good idea to do with the sandwiches. You have really good ideas" he spoke.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:30 am
User Image

"To an extent because a kid's input are usually limited. Would be too easy to always get what you want" Sato replied. Grabs a banana on the way to the counter and set it down with the carton of raisins. He shakes his head, "Nah, wouldn't be a good idea for me to give in to my cravings. Rather not spoil myself so much" he said to him. He retrieved the loaf of bread and butter knife then them down on counter with the other items. He giggles, "You are a good sound board after all" he said smiling and walks over to him. "You can make the sandwiches while I cut the fruits for the salad. I set everything up for you. Is the task fine with you?" he asked Ritsuka.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:43 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka listened the whole time just wondering and taking in everything that the other was saying that he was curious if the other two would really not take his words into matter or would they. "Well how would we know if they won't take your imput seriously or not, it might be easy just to say it and than know. Thought sometimes things being easy aren't always a good thing and sometimes they are, thought I think Jason and John will not always let you have what you want always" he said tenderly. Finishing up he moved gently before listening what he had to do next that he nodded gently to what task he was given todo "That task is fine with me, I can do that but if I need help I can always ask you right?"he asked gently to know if that was okay or not to ask. Still now he was wondering what other cravings Sato had and if they were all good or bad or a mix that he tilted his head gently while he worked on the task calmly "What other cravings do you have? And why wouldn't it be good for you to give into your cravings?" he asked curiously but cautiously.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:43 pm
User Image

"Maybe with emotional support from you, Ritsuka. That is how it is to be the adult, after all a spoiled child is selfish one" said Sato. He felt very pleased the other accepted the new task. "Of course you can, anytime" he exclaimed to helping his friend out if he needs it. He watches to see how the other does with the sandwiches for a moment before taking the strainer over to the cutting board to start with cutting the fruits. "Take a nap, to kiss you, and to eat Japanese sweets. Pick the right timing like during class, consent when our friendship has deepen enough, and I'm quite the glutton with my home country's sweets" he answered in the order he listed his cravings.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:00 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening Ritsuka moved as he took small breaths as he worked on the sandwiches doing them in a way that he knew how to but he was going slow since he could hear Sato near him, thus he figured the other was checking to make sure he was doing things correctly. Thought he was pleased some what with what the other said that he gave him a soft smile nodding gently "I will always do my best to support you in any way possible, emotional or physical I will always do that or you. I see but do things change when you become an adult or no?" he asked curiously. Working on the sandwiches calmly as he heard Sato move the strainer and start cutting the fruits that he knew the male was working on making the fruit salad so Rituska focused on the sandwiches just thinking to himself a bit. When he heard the other start speaking about what cravings he meant that his own ears flickered slightly taking it all in before biting his bottom lip to think to himself a tad bit. "Well have you tried maybe finding way to be able to have your cravings but as well moderating them at the same time? I think its possible for you to do what your craving but as well control them. I mean being able to give into your cravings from time to time is good to do" he spoke gently while he worked on the food.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:48 am
User Image

After cutting some fruits Sato stopped to get a couple of small bowls to put them in. Sneaks some smaller bits into his mouth after resuming the cutting on the cutting board. "Yesh, it does. As an adult you're expected to do more, and be responsible for more things or people like pets or plants or the environment, family etc" he answered. He stops what he is doing after listening to Ritsuka, "You understand what you're asking and saying about, right? And I'm not referring to the naps and sweets" he asked looking over to him.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:19 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Biting his own lip gently as Ritsuka kept working on the sandwiches before he tilted his head gently that he felt around to find the items to make the sandwiches still listening to Sato that he heard him taking something out. Blinking as he stopped when he heard the bowls being set down and the other not moving around at all made him worried that Sato had left the room. "Sato, maybe yes they think that but deep down they want to hear your opinion and will do all they can to help you become a better adult than they are. Would you want to be responsible for someone?" he said tenderly. Calmly he moved to find the other as he moved his hand around to find sato the whole time but stopped when he heard him speak again that he stopped wondering where he was letting his ears flicker around as well his tail to see if he could pinpoint the other's location. "I do understand Sato, I really do understand what i am saying and asking. its just I see it as a means to deny yourself what you want and in the process change who you are because of that fear. Craves are needed and can be given into no matter what they are as long as they are kept in order and not physically hurt someone. Talking about cravings will not make things bad will make it better. So please if you need to than talk to me about your cravings and I will do all I can to help you with them" he responded gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:51 pm
User Image

The two bowls were half full from what Sato cut up so far. "As long as I'm not forced to. I've always had to look after myself so I'm not used to taking care of others" he replied to him. Picked up the knife again, "That's not where I was getting at. Nevermind" he sighed a little. "Maybe I'm overthinking it. I've kissed Jason without there being any romantic feelings behind it so it should be possible for me to do it again as friends with Ritsuka. When the time comes I will make my move" he thought to himself and resumes cutting the fruits again. "Anyways, quite the deep and serious response you gave" he said praising him a little. "You done with the sandwiches? I'm about half way done with the making the fruit salad" he asked him.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:29 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Hearing him explain his answer he thought to himself a bit before Ritsuka bite his own lip slightly and gently,"I don't think that you will be forced into something that you do not want to do or say. But now you have someone else that wants to look after you and take care of you, but it sweet that you want to take care of others as well"he said tenderly. Shifting a bit he moved and started to work on the sandwiches calmly thought he did feel that he had messed up with the response because of how the other was responding to what he said that he wondered if he himself had said to much or was it the wrong thing to say. Hearing the other start cutting the fruits again he started to work on the sandwiches again hearing the praise from the other he blinked to himself while his ears flickered a bit. "I am sorry if what I said wasn't what you wanted to hear or know, but Sato if you want to kiss me or anything else you said regarding to me than you can do that when you like without worry. I won't say no or push you away"he said tenderly. Calmly he thought to himself a bit as he began to finish up and nodded a bit "I am all done with the sandwiches to the bestof my abilities" he said tenderly. He had finished them with some of the butter, veggie or cheese and meat slightly spilling off the edge or they were tilted a bit however he was done.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:25 pm
User Image

"Depends on the circumstances, but in this household I suppose that's true. Its the only way I can show that I'm not weak" Sato replied. "Ah, nah it rings your innocence all the more. Thanks for the permission, only when the moment is right of course" he said calmly despite how heated up his cheeks were feeling. Sped up his cutting to pick up the pace and broke a sweat from it. "Hopefully he won't be bothered by meat allergies and I suppose that goes to John and Jason too. I am basically vegetarian because of it" he thought to himself. "I'm sure your best will be enough and I'm done too. You can head over to the table. I will bring over food and the two cups of water" he tells Ritsuka.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:29 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked before his ears flickered gently and softly while he thought to himself hearing the other say he should go to the table since he would bring the food over."i don't mind helping you out with some of the food. If you like I can take the plate of sandwiches with me when I go there?" he said tenderly. Calmly he waited for an answer while he thought to himself on what he heard the other say, "I see, well i don't think you are weak and I am sure they don't see you as weak but that is just my opinion. as well how does it ring my innocence with what I said? The permission will always be given to you without worry and even if its small things. And I understand by the last bit"He said tenderly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:35 pm
User Image

"Hmm, alight it will shorten the amount of trips needed" Sato replied accepting the offer. He brought the two bowls of fruit salads over to the table. Poured two cups of water, "Do you want us to sit to each other at the table?" he asked. "Agree to disagree because everyone is entitled to their opinions. Your views are optimistic and positive when it comes to those of the this household. Especially the unlimited, unrestricted permission and also innocence could mean to be naive" he said and set down cups on the table then took a sip from of the cups.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:37 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Hearing that he could take some of the stuff to the table he smiled gently before nodding as he took the plate of sandwiches before making his way to the table using one hand as a guide. Biting his own lip he blinked as he heard the question "Thank you for letting me help you with all the food and it is okay for us to sit to each other at the table or which ever way you prefer." he said tenderly. Setting the plate down before moving to find his seat that he kept listening to the other speak so he would know where the table was and not run into anything, thought he was curious as to what the other was saying that he did find his seat and sat down. Thinking about what he said he blinked a bit and softly "I see, if my views are to much for you than please let me know and I won't say them out loud at all. And I will agree with you I am a little naive to some things so I will agree with that" He said softly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:24 pm
User Image

"No problem and okay as soon as you sit first" Sato replied. He picks up a sandwich from the plate and bites into it, "Food always taste better when eating with company" he said happily after swallowing. "The point is about speaking with someone that has a different perspective on the situation" he responded. He eats more of the halved up sandwich liking it quite a bit.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces