Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:43 pm
User Image

"You don't sound like the sort of person to tell half truths or sugar coat your words or a liar so I don't think you have to worry about that happening" Sato answered. He started picking up his own dishes now that he finished eating and drinking. Carried the items towards the sink, "You can carry your dishes over to the sink" he tells him.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:42 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blinking softly Ritsuka let his ears flicker till he found where Sato's voice was coming from before he settled down and blushed when he said he didn't seem like the type of person to sugar coat anything."Thank you for having such faith in me and I wouldn't do either of those two to you or anyone that I care about" he said tenderly. Hearing what he was to take he nodded feeling around till he found his dishes as he slowly began to pick them up and placing them onto a pile he could carry without anything breaking or being destroyed and than having Jason yell at him for it. Once he did that he slowly made his way to the kitchen sink by following Sato's voice as well his scent since he knew that one could fade away after some time however the other was still there to follow

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:16 am
User Image

"You're welcome, buddy" Sato He sniffled a yawn, "Feels like my stamina is being drained steadily or lunch satisfied me so well that it has made me sleepy. Both are likely causes" he thought and refrain from stretching his arms. "No need to worry about dropping the dishes since they aren't fine china or glassware" he said to him because he himself wasn't being that careful with handling the dishes. "Okay, now we cover them with soapy water. Since its two sinks, I will handle the washing while you can handle rinsing" he assigned Ritsuka next task. Squirted dish soap over the dishes then filled the sink halfway with hot water.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:29 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Following after the other Ritsuka blinked softly while his ears flickered gently but he kept listening to Sato's footstep the whole time that he even heard the soap being squirted. Softly he stood by the sink with him as he set the dishes into the sink that he bite his own lip but stopped when he heard that he didn't have to worry so much about the dishes since they weren't that expensive. "I see, what kind of china and glassware would the ones that we used today be considered as? and I just wanted to make sure I was doing things right as well i didn't want to break anything since these aren't mine or I didn't spend money on it. So thank you for clearing it up for me Sato" he spoke gently before giving him a soft smile. Once the dishes were into the sink he blinked hearing what his next task would be that he began to feel around to find the part of the sink that he was supposed to use "Alright, which sink would you like me to use or which side am i supposed to rinse it out on? As well can you lead me to where the water will be coming from so I can rinse the dishes?" he asked softly waitng to hear what the other male would say and if he would help him with this task before they started the one they were doing.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:40 pm
User Image

"Plastic like. Definitely not ceramic type" Sato he answered his question. He filled the sink halfway and it was soapy enough by then. "No problem. Accidents happen and even adults have them" he replied to being thanked. He moved the faucet to the other sink after turning off the water. "Sure" he said to him. "The sink right here is the one you use" he guided his hands to the sink next to the one he was using. Guided one of the hands over to the facet next, "I already moved the facet over this sink and when you turn on the water it will probably be warm or cold".
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:43 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening to Sato, Ritsuka's ears flickered gently but he was some what pleased that he didn't have to worry so much about the plates that they were washing since he really didn't want to break any dishes or worse cut himself with the broken dishes. "Thank you for helping me as well guiding me. Hopefully I don't mess up this task in any way" he said gently as he moved slightly. Reaching over to turn the water on so it can slowly start warming up as well that way he could feel it to a point he would be okay with it. Thinking slightly to himself as he moved a bit "Are accidents always good to happen or not really? I do not know how accidents can be good but I do know they happen and i wonder if they are always good accidents or always bad accidents" he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:06 pm
User Image

"You're welcome, Ritsuka. Chances of messing is very low" Sato replied to being thanked. He started washing the dishes after a moment then sending one piece at a time to the other sink that Ritsuka is in charge of. "Depends if someone is harmed or not. Like breaking this one thing led to the truth about a mystery that was harming others. Or a kid being born despite all the effort to prevent it, but they are happy to have that person in their lives" he answered giving a couple of examples.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:34 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka listened calmly as he took small breaths but he moved to take the plates that Sato was handing to him as he softly began to dry them off once he rinsed them a bit thought he was thinking slightly "Well those are very good examples, thank you for explaining them to me. Thought I am wondering if some of those things happen all the time or not. The second one I feel like its all me" He said tenderly as he kept working on the dishes with the other. Biting his bottom lip while his ears flickered to look for the male as well to listen for anything else that stood out.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:51 pm
User Image

"No problem, buddy" Sato replied smiling softly. Since the dishes were a small amount it didn't take long to finish. "Good, the second one would have been me too if my parents had survived the traffic accident with me" he said. Drained the water when he was done washing the dishes on his end then ring the excess water from the wash cloth to wipe down the table and counters they used.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:45 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening the whole time Ritsuka blinked a bit before flickering his ears gently to hear the other's voice to the point he was looking at him. "I didn't know that is what happened to you.....I am sorry to hear that about your parents.......I am sure if they were still alive they would be very proud of you Sato......" he said gently as he waited to see what else they had to do so he just waited calmly. "What else do we have to do Sato.......and thank you for letting me help you" he said softly

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:06 pm
User Image

"It's okay. I don't go around sharing it with everyone since the circumstances are hard and rare to relate to" said Sato. Drained off his damp hands with a kitchen towel. "I hope so" he replied about his parents being proud of him. He didn't know their expectations for him would have been since he didn't know them personally and talking about his mother was taboo with his relatives. "I was cut out of my mother's belly and if help was later I would probably never have been born" he tells him. He looked at Ritsuka, "When you're done with rinsing make sure to dry off your hands. Nothing else after that for now and you're welcome" he told him. "Time for me to head for the gym for class. What are you going to do next?" he asked as he was heading out of the kitchen to get his bag.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:58 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka began to finish as he took small breaths moving to put the rag down thought stopped hearing the rest of Sato's story that he bite his own lip and looked down a bit. It almost sounded like his story in some ways thought he was unsure if he should tell the other this now or should he wait till the other wanted to know more about it or even ask about it. "I am still sorry that it happened to you and I am sorry that you were cut out of your mother's belly, you should have been left alone for your mother to deliver you when she was ready. Unless that only happened caused it was a means to get you out so you could survive" he spoke tenderly. Making his way to the sink slowly running his fingers over the edge to guide himself before reaching over to make sure the water was off before drying his own hands off. Feeling that it was he pulled his hands back and began to dry his hands off but he heard where the other male was heading to that he himself didn't know where he was supposed to go. Biting the inside of his mouth a bit as he blinked "I don't know what I am supposed to be doing next, I guess I should go check into the school and register so i can get a paper or something to let me know what classes I am supposed to attend. Would you like me to meet you in the gym class after I do that Sato?" he asked tenderly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:53 pm
User Image

"I accept your apology and condolences, Ritsuka. The latter since they couldn't revive her" Sato responded. "Getting to know you three is what makes it possible not to have regrets surviving that day" he said out loud. Picked up his bag and shifted the straps on his shoulders some then opened the front door. "Sure, I will see you there" he said softly and left the door ajar as he exited the house. [exit]
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:17 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked as he listened but he gave a soft weak smile to the other as he nodded gently before moving slowly letting his fingers glide against things to check on where he was and to held guide himself a bit. Hearing the rest he blinked his ears flickering a bit "I am glad that I have meet you all too thought I am just worried about you all and getting hurt cause of me. Hope you have a good day at school and I will find you in school" he said softly hearing him run off.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers