Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
wolves in Draknos

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow BlackJinouga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:10 pm
hi everyone i know i dont submit much but im hopin that some1 will have freya in their town to which i could probably get to move to my town if they allow me to do so

Town: Draknos
Dream:6500-2244-4167
Residents: Olivia, warts jr, pierce, lobo, fang, gloria, bluebear, fauna, jacques and beau.
Mayor: Shadow
Others: Violet and Flame

so if anyoone has freya(pink wolf) would you mind exchanging her move for one of mine if possible?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:28 pm
I happen to have Freya, but she isn't looking to move yet. I could try to keep in mind that you would like her when she mentions moving again though. 3nodding  

Deadcant_Closed

Akoti

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:36 am
If I get freya in this game, I'll tell you if I remember...

Also, if you still have bluebear at the time, can you please tell me how to get her back to my town? Can I actually get Bluebear back into my town after she moved away?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:54 am
Pseudopathogen
I happen to have Freya, but she isn't looking to move yet. I could try to keep in mind that you would like her when she mentions moving again though. 3nodding

much appreciated is there any in my town besides ones i like(olivia fauna fang and lobo) that you'd like in return?  

Shadow BlackJinouga

Deadcant_Closed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:13 pm
Shadow BlackJinouga
Pseudopathogen

much appreciated is there any in my town besides ones i like(olivia fauna fang and lobo) that you'd like in return?

No problem. No one in particular, no.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:50 am
Akoti
If I get freya in this game, I'll tell you if I remember...

Also, if you still have bluebear at the time, can you please tell me how to get her back to my town? Can I actually get Bluebear back into my town after she moved away?

well if you track down the town she may have moved to then get her to move to yours it might work that way, fortunately tho my bluebear is moving soon, missed the date think she said the 15th ill double check when possible  

Shadow BlackJinouga

Shadow BlackJinouga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:56 am
Pseudopathogen
Shadow BlackJinouga
Pseudopathogen

No problem. No one in particular, no.

alright then if you want you can add me for future reference or future moves  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:17 pm
Shadow BlackJinouga

Adding.

My Friend Code is 0774-4274-6991.

Deadcant_Closed

Shadow BlackJinouga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:23 pm
Pseudopathogen
Shadow BlackJinouga

Adding.

My Friend Code is 0774-4274-6991.

cool ive added yours, if up for it ill open at some point and you can come visit Draknos  
Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games