Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Trans-configuration and Zoology w/ Professor Leveret Svetki Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome To Trans-configuration and Zoology!

"Hello and welcome everyone to my class. I'm so glad to have you all here. This class is meant for all those who are half animal, can transform into either animals or sometimes demons, and studying general animal forms and how to control them. I will do my best to help you with any of your needs in transforming/trans-configuration. We will also look in depth in individual animal or demon forms.

I can't wait to start class with you all ;3

~Sincerely,
Professor Leveret Svetki/ The White Rabbit. "

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:02 am
shika-kun-2012

User Image
          Jayu ━━Be'Van ━━Inos ~true name
          Keith ━━ Bennett ~taken Earth name **USES THIS ONE**
          Refered To As: Mysterious Male
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          age ━━ Nineteen ~ By Human Age Appearance
          Real ~ Unknwon

subject ━━ Mechanics & Robotics

Jayu had heard of all kinds of classes in the school. He decided to explore some of the ones he had never heard taught in a school. The classroom he had approached was one of those. He entered the classroom and knocked on the door. "Hello? Proffessor?" He called out.

Dart Edigoa

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

In the classroom, it appeared the professor was nowhere to be found. The only thing that was in the huge room, besides any students walking in, was a white Dwarf Rabbit sitting on the teachers desk. There was a sign that said "Please don't pick me up, thanks."

The little rabbit sniffed around the paperwork and books on the desk and tried chewing on a pen laying on the table. It saw that a male had entered the room. The Dwarf Rabbit slowly hopped to the edge of the desk and stuck a paw out towards the ground as if it were going to jump off, but it's current size would make it hard to land without getting hurt. The bunny looked at the person that had arrived and paced on the edge of the desk as if wanting help down.

Current Form: Rabbit
Company: A student:
OOC Thoughts: Heddo :3

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:32 pm
shika-kun-2012

User Image
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          Real ~ Unknwon

Jayu looked around. No student but this was a class subject he'd never heard of. The jedi in him ached and yearned to learn something new. He pushed it down. Arching an eyebrow. "Almost feel like entered the Alice In Wonderland story...all that is missing is nope. There it is. No watch and jacket but there we go." He muttered in an alien dialect.

He looked at the white rabbit. He sensed it. The oddity a slight grin crossed his lips. The younger more playful jedi came out...the one before those wars. He moved his finger as if poking. Just a slight jerk of his hand and by the force poked the bunny in the side. Doing it again. Chuckling and since no one else was here for a moment the younger jedi took over. Moving his hand he lifted the bunny and lowered it. Letting go and walked over.

"So Professor when do you intend to show me your other self?" He asked with an amused tone yet his expression fell. He lost ahold of the more playful light hearted youth. He rested his hands in his lap. Looking at him. Chuckling a bit. "I have questions for you. I'd prefer to ask you person to person but I suppose we can do it whatever way you prefer Professor."

Dart Edigoa

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:44 pm
User Image
User Image

The little rabbit felt something poke him in the side, like a gust of air hitting him gently but nothing was there. It flopped on it's side as if it were pushed over or something and then felt itself being raised in the air. The bunny cried out sadly, afraid of heights, and tried run while in the air. When he landed on the ground, it's little heart was racing and it ran behind it's desk in fear.

A brief moment later a hand appeared from the top of the desk and a man slowly stood up, adjusting his clothing as if he had just finished changing, which he did since his clothes didn't transform with him. "Don't do that! You know I hate heights, can't you read the sign." He said as if somebody had tried to drown him instead. He adjusted his coat and put on a pair of white gloves.

The male walked in front of his desk and sighed, pointing at his sign he had specifically made. "I had hoped to trick some students before class started, but if you insist on talking to me in this form, then I guess I should oblige to honor your request. " He said folding his arms and giving a light smirk to the other teacher.
"You could've at least petted me or something for awhile." He said with a disappointed pout. "So what brings you here?"

Current Form: Human
Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu
OOC Thoughts: Heddo :3

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:40 pm
shika-kun-2012

User Image
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          Real ~ Unknwon

Jayu blinked a bit. "Relax...be at peace." He said with the force trying to impose a sense of calm before he rubbed the back of his head and stopped it. "My apologies...you seemed to want down." He blinked as the hand appeared. That....that was definitely new. He looked at the male. Rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "It has been such a long time since I got such a scolding from another." He said in amusement. Blinking a bit.

"My apologies. It said do not pick up yet you were trying to get down. Though I apologize for not understanding it to mean you had a fear of heights. I'd have handled things differently." He said with a warm yet distant voice. He looked at him and stood up. Walking towards him yet left some space. Chuckling a bit. He gave a slight bow. Then stood tall

Arching his eyebrow. A playful smile on his lips.
          "Funny I was under the impression it was highly frowned upon in society for a human to knowingly pet another human being? My apologies. Now that I know you wish to be petted as a bunny I'll give you a raincheck."

He looked at him as the topic turned different to the main subject. He stood tall and smiled. "My name is Keith Bennett. I wished to meet other teachers. I am now the robotics and mechanics teacher. I'll be helping with the mechanical things. I found myself highly curious about the subject you teach. I was wondering if during the hours you weren't teaching students you could perhaps teach myself about this topic?"

Dart Edigoa

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret frowned a bit "I did want down, but being lifted like that is like being on the top of a five story building to me when I'm that size....I just, don't like heights." He said holding his arms into his chest as if the mere thought sent shivers down his spine.

The teacher didn't mind this guy, he seemed polite. The male's ears twitched when he spoke and he gave bunny-like smile to the new guy. "Well I don't mind being petted as long as others don't mind." He said giving a slightly seductive wink. "Besides, why would anyone resist petting such an adorable critter? "

Keith seemed to get serious suddenly as he brought up his main question. "Keith.....Bennett....." The animal professor repeated slowly. The name sounded oddly familiar but he didn't know why. He smiled and held out a hand. "Salutations, Keith. My name is Leveret Svetki. I'd be glad to teach you about anything you'd like to know. You could even sit in during one of the classes if you wish. Although, I'm not sure if you'd be able to understand much. It's mostly for students or people who have abilities like I do or have a deep love for animals. " He said giving a silly grin. "I'm always glad to meet new people and teach them though."

OOC Thoughts:

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:48 pm
shika-kun-2012

User Image
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          Real ~ Unknwon

Jayu looked at him. Chuckling a bit. "My apologies. I can see it rather upset you. Would it make it better if I took you out for dinner to fully extend my sincerest apologies and a gaurentee it won't happen again?" He asked with a warm smile. Chuckling a bit. "I will give you that raincheck." He looked at him. Blinking a bit. Then focused on his comments about what he said. Smiling but then it left. "I have a deep love for all of life and everything that lives. It is part of who I am...you could say." He said in a far off voice. Then focused back on him. "I am unable to come during your classes as I would be teaching my own. I do apologize."

Dart Edigoa

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image
User Image

The bunny-teacher folded his arms and tilted his head curiously at the offer. "Hmm Dinner does sound nice, but it doesn't guarantee that you won't do it again. I guess you'd have to find some other way to earn my trust." He said in a completely joking manner. Leveret still wanted the dinner and he hoped the guy would stick to his word.

"A love for everything eh? Well you sure are a gentleman with a kind heart then." He said happily. "You are definitely more than welcome to come any time you want then. "
Professor Svetki put a fist to his chin in a thinking manner. How sad that his new acquaintance couldn't stay all the time. The white-haired male suddenly had an idea. "Well, I don't have class now. I haven't taught here yet so perhaps I could practice teaching with you? You could be like my student and critique me. Then maybe sometime you could return the favor and teach me about your class." He said clapping his hands together at the thought.

OOC Thoughts:

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:01 pm
shika-kun-2012

User Image
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          Real ~ Unknwon

Jayu blinked then chuckled as he realized that Leveret was joking. Smiling a bit. "Well then I guess just dinner won't do. I suppose taking you to a theater show or on a ferry ride as well is in order. Dessert as well." He responded in a sincere yet easy going despite the fact he didn't overly emotionalize it. He would keep to his word for more reasons then just the fact he gave his word. Old habits died hard.

He chuckled a bit.
          "Maybe once a long time ago I would have readily agreed there Professor Svetki...or can I call you by your first name?" He asked with a slight smile. He chuckled a bit. He looked at him. Tilting his head. "Sounds like a good idea. However, I have no issues giving you private lessons anytime. The principle here has been kind enough to allow me to reside with his home. I'll know if you need me."

With that he turn and headed towards a seat. As he turned again to sit his body took up one of the most popular picture poses he'd been caught in. (see avatar) He froze sensing another twing then it was gone. He sat down. The moment broken. He crossed his leg over the other. "I am ready to be your practice student."

Dart Edigoa

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret smiled and held his hands up in protest. "No no that is quite alright. No need to go to such expensive lengths for startling me. A dinner would be most appreciated." He said innocently, even though the other ideas sounded great.

I don't mind what you call me. You can call me by first name as long as I get to do the same, Keith....." He said his voice started to trail as he watched the guy do some strange pose. Leveret blinked as he tried to figure out why this looked familiar. The male rabbit slowly walked up after the other teacher when he sat down and stood in front of him. He stooped low and stared at him in the eyes trying to figure out who he was. Although the person he was thinking of never had any face shots.
The shape-shifter gently grabbed Keith by both arms and began moving them around like a doll briefly and propping each arm in a specific way.
His ears stood straight up as he figured it out. "You're that guy on the magazines! I'm so glad to get to meet you in person. Er pardon me for making a big deal, but you're quite the celebrity around here." He said with a bright smile that almost had a sparkle to it.
The rabbit backed up a bit ashamed, and cleared his throat. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, my friend." This at least explained why the other male offered a ferry ride. The guy had to be loaded with money!

OOC Thoughts:

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:29 pm
shika-kun-2012

User Image
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          Real ~ Unknwon

Jayu looked at Leveret. Arching an eyebrow. Expensive lengths? Was it? The cost was never part of his thinking concept. To him money was just another material possession. It had little real value to him other than apparently people needed it here. He gave millions of dollars that he earned to any and every charity he could find. He personally rarely ever used it. He didn't have staff or servants. He pondered it and realized that it was but not that it mattered. He smiled a bit. "Money isn't part of the concept in the offer. Which would you prefer more?"

He asked to make his comment more clear. He blinked a bit as the male walked over. Turning sideways in the seat to face him. "I would be honored Leveret." He responded. Watching the male in puzzlement. A look of confused amusement hit his features. He let him move his arms around. Chuckling a bit and smiled a bit. Shaking his head. He went normal again. "Yes. Keith Bennett. Though I am happy that you meeting someone you know about makes you so happy and energetic...I am honestly here to teach. I have never been one to flaunt my fame nor desire the material possessions that come with what I have. So please...just call and see me as Keith. The guy who walked in and made friends with you. Is taking you to dinner and whatever option you decided after."

He said sincerely. Looking at him and smiled a bit. Shaking his head then frowned. Looking away. "Such strong thoughts...I offered the ferry ride without thought of price or money involved. I was thinking of things that are enjoyable and not commonly done. A bit old fashioned romantic even if it is just two friends going out..." He flushed slightly. Smiling at him. "I am happy you admire my work and what I do enough to know me. I was honestly under the impression that I was unknown or connections would not be made. I am honored that my first friend is one who knew me...though...I am still just Keith."

Dart Edigoa

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image
User Image

The teacher calmed down a bit but was still embarrassed how he reacted and that he didn't figure things out sooner. He rubbed the back of his neck and gave an awkward nervous laugh. "Heh sorry. I wasn't meaning to upset your or anything. It's not so much that fact that you are famous, but what you are known for that excites me. You're not a stuck up p***k like most famous people and you devote your time selflessly. I admire that in a person and had always kind of hoped on meeting you. I just never knew what you looked like.... " He said, one of his ears flopping to the side in a meek manner. "I always pictured you with one of those villainous mustaches and goatee, but you look much better without one. " Leveret said only partially joking.

The man then again insisted on the subject of dinner and something else. The rabbit put a finger up to his chin in thought. He didn't want to take advantage of his new friend, so he definitely wasn't going to ask something ridiculously extravagant. "Honestly I prefer the idea of dinner or a movie, or both. If only they combined the two. Like watching a movie about dinner, or eating dinner that tasted like a movie!" He joked with a toothy grin. The random thought of eating a taco that tasted like the movie Titanic popped in his mind. What a bitter sweet meal it would be.

OOC Thoughts: ROFL Titanic Tacos XD

Dart Edigoa

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:16 am
shika-kun-2012

User Image
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          Real ~ Unknwon

Jayu looked at him. He chuckled a bit. "Relax Leveret." He gave a bit of a smile. He chuckled a bit more. He liked the way Leveret was seeming so shy. He stood up and hugged his new friend. Sitting down. "See my friend? We are good." Hearing that he put a hand playfully while a bit distant and stroked and putted on his "villans mustache". Then chuckled a bit. The male would see the look on Jayu's face turn thoughtful as if his words gave his wheels motive to start grinding. "I will look into that. In the meantime...we can do the movie ferry at dinner time." He said decisively. Taking out his plastic thing and moved things. Typing on everychanging colors and sent it. "Reservations sent in. Shall we begin our pretend class professor?"

Dart Edigoa

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image
User Image

As the mysterious man hugged Leveret, his ears twitched frivolously. His pale face turned red and he gave a sigh of relief. He watched the other teacher pull out some electronic device and mentioned something about reservations. "R-really. You don't have to do anything so fancy. You're just paying back for startling me anyway. That's not worth all the effort. " He knew his words would be pointless though and he held his head feeling bad that his new friend went to such lengths. "Thanks. I look forward to it, then." The rabbit said giving up, but was happy that he would get to spend time with his new friend away from everyone else.

The white rabbit nodded nervously as he tried to think of how he was going to teach his class, and to somebody who didn't have animal forms like he did.
He took a deep breath and walked to the front of his desk. "Er hem." He cleared his throat. "Salutations and welcome, My name is Professor Leveret Svetki, but you may call me whatever. This class will be for those who have animal or non-human forms, or those who have a passion for animals." He said giving a warm smile. "I would like everyone to please introduce themselves and explain why they have chosen this class." He said looking at Keith and then rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly since he was already introduced to him.
"R-right.... I guess I shouldn't make you re-introduce yourself...." He said to himself nervously.

OOC Thoughts: Nuu some jerk hacked you crying heartless b***h.

TimeKeys

Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces