Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Trans-configuration and Zoology w/ Professor Leveret Svetki Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:43 am
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

"Sure that works fine. I always keep plenty of groceries at my place and even have my own garden. That way you can relax and enjoy lunch too." The rabbit teacher said warmly, more than happy to take care of guests.
"Oh, I do have class but my class is more of an independent study. Students come and go as they please whenever I'm in class, or they can have the other teachers paige me or come to my house for help. My class is free roam as long as I teach and help the students that need it." He explained and started to head to the door of his room, patting his leg for the boy to follow the rabbit to his house.

*EXIT*

Current Form: Human
Company: Xane
OOC Thoughts:

Dart Edigoa

Tee the Wicked

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:48 pm
User Image
Seeing no one or hear anyone Sato was a relieved that the teacher wasn't here including any students. "Second time he isn't here, but at least I don't have to apologize. This class may not be for me anyways since I can't shift and we don't get along anyways" he thought then leaves back out of the classroom to go the garden.
shika-kun-2012

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash