Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Trans-configuration and Zoology w/ Professor Leveret Svetki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:57 am
shika-kun-2012

User Image
          Jayu ━━Be'Van ━━Inos ~true name
          Keith ━━ Bennett ~taken Earth name **USES THIS ONE**
          Refered To As: Mysterious Male
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          age ━━ Nineteen ~ By Human Age Appearance
          Real ~ Unknwon

subject ━━ Mechanics & Robotics

Jayu looked at him. "It isn't that fancy Leveret. You are just not used to be treated as a gentleman should treat another. Both that he has wrong and found interesting." He stated simply. Smiling a bit. "Who said it was just paying you back?" He asked. "That was the dinner...the rest of it was because I wanted to." He teased in his distant way. He listened to him speaking. He listened to him. Waving it off. "I am Keith Bennett. A pleasure to meet you professor." He stated. Winking at him. "You can do it. That went quite well." He said with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:16 am
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

The rabbit rubbed the back of his head nervously and chuckled. "You really think so? I would try to go more, but after introductions I had planned on showing stuff from the books and team activities. That may be rather difficult for you." Professor Svetki said.

He moved from his desk and sat in a seat two spots away from his friend so there would be proper space to speak to him comfortably. "You are truly a thoughtful friend. I wish I had a way to make it up to you for your friendly gestures. " Leveret said with a smile and resting his head on his fists. "Perhaps I could learn more about your class or self now?"

Current Form: Human
Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

shika-kun-2012

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:00 pm
shika-kun-2012

User Image
          Jayu ━━Be'Van ━━Inos ~true name
          Keith ━━ Bennett ~taken Earth name **USES THIS ONE**
          Refered To As: Mysterious Male
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          age ━━ Nineteen ~ By Human Age Appearance
          Real ~ Unknwon

subject ━━ Mechanics & Robotics

Jayu listened to him. Tilting his head and began to pull out various objects. Pressing buttons they began to form into droids. Then he pulled out a tiny droid almost like R2D2 and a small humanoid one. (see images). He listened to him. "I believe this could fix that issue. Now you have a group of students." He stated as the droids took up seats. He listened to him. "You do not owe me anything. I wish to learn and the gestures are in part owed and now because I want to. However, once we finish your practice lesson....I would enjoy learning more about you as well and vice versa."

User Image
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:38 am
User Image
User Image

Leveret stared in awe as Keith pulled out some trinkets and they formed into humanoid mechas. The rabbit male looked at them amused and wanted to learn more about them. So this is what he does in his classes? He thought to himself. He then turned back to Keith and bit his lip trying to figure out what he should do next.

"Well I suppose I could cut this practice session shorter so we could get to know one another better.... " He said with a hopeful grin as he backed up a bit from the "students" to try and get what else he wanted to say to the class out of the way. "Um....I would now like to ask everyone to show me any other forms they have, if they have them and try to explain them a bit. Then I will go more into defining "forms". " He said looking at the robots and Keith nervously Right, I'm the only one who can do this at the moment. He thought as he looked to the ceiling and waited a bit to skip to his turn.
"My form is a simple transformation I inherited from my parents." He said and without further waiting, he slowly 'poofed' into a small white rabbit. Leveret's clothes did not change with him though, and when he transformed into a 8 inch rabbit, his clothes practically buried him. The little bunny had to crawl out from under his heavy clothing that covered him and hopped his way close to Keith and nuzzled his leg. The bunny then hopped back to his pile of clothing and struggled to drag pieces of his outfit behind his desk so he could change back and dress himself.

Current Form: Rabbit
OOC Thoughts: lmao Wall-E XD

TimeKeys

shika-kun-2012

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:12 pm
shika-kun-2012

shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

Earth Name: Keith Bennett
"The Alien Jedi"

19 yrs old (human age appearance)

Teaches: Mechanics and Robotics

Jayu chuckled. He could have let the droids shift but seemed Leveret wished to shorten the session.[/colo] "Heh....we cutting it short. So dont' worry about their other forms." He said in amusement. He leanded down and pet the bunny lightly on the head before he went to change himself. He listened to the lesson. It fascinated him. He tapped the droids and put them back away as they shrunk to their "ball" shapes. He walked over. "You have a good handle on how to teacher your lesson professor."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts:

OOC:

MADE FOR TIMEKEYS BY shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:48 pm
User Image
User Image

It took the teacher a while to drag each individual clothing behind his desk since he was so little. After several minutes of him struggling to pull the outfit behind his desk, he transformed back to human. He had to sit to change so that the other male in the room wasn't seeing half of his naked body if he stood up. Leveret finally got up and crawled out from behind the desk and laughed nervously.

"Heh thank you sir Keith. As you can see that is pretty much all my class will be about. Not all that exciting, but a lot of students may need help with themselves." He said standing up and walking in front of Keith. He leaned on the desk in front of him. "I doubt my class will be merely as interesting as yours." He said referring to the cool machines.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

shika-kun-2012

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:27 pm
shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

"The Alien Jedi"

Jayu looked at him. Chuckling more as he watched him.[/colo] "Hahahaha didn't we cover this Leveret? Just call me Keith. I shall just call you Leveret. Yes?" He said in amusement and playfully. Winking at him. He listened to him speak. Smiling and stood up and walked around the room. "Your class subject is far more fascinating to me. I wish to learn more about it. About how you take animal form." He looked at Leveret and held out his arm. "Shall we go for a walk Leveret? It is not quite time for dinner. To me the droids are the same old same old yet your subject is something new and fascinating."

Thoughts:

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:39 pm
User Image
User Image

The male rabbit rubbed the back of his head nervously. "My apologies, Keith." He said with a light chuckle. "I don't really know how to explain to you about forms, especially since everyone gets different forms in different ways. Some are born with it, while others inherit it through some experience in their life. I'm not sure what all you really would want to know. " He said grinning.

Leveret looked at Keith's arm and smiled. He merely thought the gesture was intended as a hand shake and he reached his hand out and grabbed Keith's arm to shake it properly like a gentleman. "Oh you meant the dinner to be tonight? I had just assumed you meant some other day and would eventually forget by then." He said laughing. Leveret didn't think Keith was serious the whole time. "I suppose, since there aren't any students in, it couldn't hurt to look around. Ah, but it's no fair that i got to teach you about my class and now I'll never get to know more about yours or how it all works." He pouted.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

shika-kun-2012

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:50 pm
shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

"The Alien Jedi"

Jayu/Keith looked at him. He smiled a bit. "I shall enjoy learning as you figure it out. It is fascinating but nowhere near as much so as the teacher who teaches it." Though his voice distant he really meant what he said.

He laughed and pulled Leveret to link his arm through his.
"I forget how old fashioned I am until others do things that make me feel goofy." He said with a slight playful smile before it went away. He shook his head. "Indeed it is tonight. You saw me make the reservations. No. A gentleman never forgets his word. I gave you my word and a gentleman honors their word. Especially when they wanted to take the other to dinner."

He said softly. He looked at him and pulled him closer. Smiling a bit. "I was planning on more private lessons for my class with you my good friend."

Thoughts:

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret was taken back at first by Keith's gesture when he pulled him close and linked arms. The rabbit's pale face turned red and his ears quivered a bit. "Well whatever questions you may have, feel free to ask." He said with a warm smile as he was close to his new friend.
He got thinking about the dinner reservations. The male was actually going to get to eat with his favorite charity donor. "Well, at least you are a true gentleman then. Not very many people are like that now a days." He said nuzzling the other teacher's arm playfully, his animal side taking over wanting comfort.

Leveret hoped the night would go well with his friend and he could get to know him more. "Ah, a private lesson. Hopefully you will be as lucky as I was and not have any students in your class to interrupt your teaching." The rabbit said excited to learn more about Keith's strange technology.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

shika-kun-2012

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:27 pm
shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

"The Alien Jedi"

Jayu/Keith looked at him with a smile. "I will ask as I think of them. I am going to think over what I have learned so far."

He said softly with a warm smile. He faintly flushed and rubbed the back of his head. Walking with him towards the exit of the classroom. "I was refering to private lessons in I still need to find where the classroom is and what will be taught first. I teach Mechanics and Robotics. Though private lessons I was thinking more along the lines of my private workshop or even someplace off campus where I do my own personal works. Hands on experience is better than in class." He said as he stopped to look at him and chuckled a bit. Shaking his head."Shall we go? I wish to see the home I'll be staying in and you can tell me more about yourself."

Thoughts:

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image
User Image

The little rabbit made a quiet happy squeak sound as he walked with the other teacher, smiling widely. He listened to Keith talk about his class and workshop. "A personal workshop, must be fun to bring your work home with you." Leveret said, excited at the thought to see it. He imagined a giant factory that built tiny toy robots for all the children of the world, although that was more than likely not the case.

"I get to see where you live? This truly is a momentous day!" The rabbit said, innocently hugging the other teacher's arm. He let go and chuckled nervously. He didn't want the other teacher telling the staff how much of a loser he was. "I can not wait to see what you do and what your place will be like."

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

shika-kun-2012

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:26 am
shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

"The Alien Jedi"

Jayu/Keith loked at him and chuckled. "I have a few. My work is wherever I do it. Generally I do all the work so I feel a more at ease and comfortable work zone helps get things doen." He said with a smile. He looked at him and chuckled. "Yes. First though I need to check out where I shall reside while I teach here. See what security amplifications I need to do or must do." He stated. He held Leveret to him by the arm he hugged. He blinked as he pulled away. "Is something wrong?" He asked worriedly. Leading him towards the principles's house.

(exit to principles house)

Location: beginning leveret's classroom...ending will have headed to principles house...stop one.
Company: Leveret
Thoughts: this guy is really cute but all over the place...what odd thoughts I am having

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:31 am
User Image
User Image

Leveret walked with the Mechanics Teacher out his room and smiled. Keith's talk about his job was so fascinating. The other male asked him what wrong. The rabbit merely laughed with a fake grin. "Of course not, friend. Let's get going shall we?" He said excited to work with his new friend.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

shika-kun-2012

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:39 pm
User Image
Sato had been running since he left the house he was staying in and didn't stop until he got to the classroom of the trans-configuration/zoology class. He didn't see anyone around while he was catching his breathe and leaning against the wall. He had to wait for his heart to calm down some for him to hear anything else. Opening up the door and walking in, no one was in sight and he didn't hear any movement in the room. "Either I missed class or the teacher decided not to teach today" he thought up two possibilities of why there anyone around then he let out a sigh. He was disappointed that he was only able to attend two classes on the first day.
Sato saw the sign on the teacher's desk as he walked further into the huge room and the sign says: "Please don't pick me up, thanks." then he looked over the paperwork and books on the desk. Taking off his strapped bag and taking out his notebook he decided to leave a note as a way to say he was here because he didn't want wait at the possibility of the teacher returning. He took out a sheet of paper from his notebook and used his mechanical pencil to write a note saying:
"Dear Professor Svetki,
Don't know the reason of your absence when I arrived to this room. If I had known you weren't going to be here I wouldn't have hurried over here so much much that ran out of breath because of the fear of being late and being punished for tardiness. I hope there will be class tomorrow even if there was one today. I will return on the next school day and I'm assuming all of the classes will have more students attending them.
Have a nice day, Sato Yoshi the frighten bunny"
Sato left the note on the desk then he packed up his strapped bag and put it on before leaving the room. Since Sato wasn't being supervised or accompanied and no classes to attend to now a mischievous grin appeared on his face at the thought of entering locked rooms. He figured there is no harm in passing the time in doing that and he doesn't to return to the house anytime soon. [exit]  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff