Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Trans-configuration and Zoology w/ Professor Leveret Svetki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒFinally he finds the class he had next. He walked into the classroom looking around for the teacher. Being the respectful student he waited for the teacher to arrive hoping he wasn't late for this class. " I hope I'm not late..."ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

Leveret had spent a nice meal with his new teacher friend, who had seen kind of seen more of him than a friend should. After the rabbit's frightful ecperience at the manor and being in public nude, he headed to his room to settle down.

FIRST thing the teacher noticed was a note from a student. He bit his lip a bit sad he had missed their help. "I do hope to meet this student sometime and apologize." He said with a sigh. He walked in and sat at his desk and held his head. Confusion of his friend, Keith rushing through his head.

Suddenly the rabbit's ears twitched as he heard somebody come in. The entire time he didn't even realize he had another student in the room cause he was so distracted. "Oh my! I do apologize, young one." The rabbit spoke with a light blush as he stood up in a hurry. The white haired teacher walked up to the student and held out a gentleman's hand to shake as a friendly gesture. "I am Professor Svetki. You can call me Leveret, or Professor. Are you here for my class or some help maybe?" He asked politely with a wide rabbit grin.

Current Form: Human
Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu (i think?) , some student(s).
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Genkawolf

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:49 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai extended his hand taking the teachers hand and shook it in a friendly gesture. Hello Professor, I am Chai Wu Lang, Prince of the Lang family. I just started today. and yes I will be taking your class because when I transform I experience quite a lot of pain.." He explained to his teacher.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:09 pm
User Image
User Image

The shape-shifting teacher gave the student a warm smile. "Well it is most definitely a pleasure to meet you, my royal friend." The teacher said, his small ears twitching nervously as his first time teaching was now going to happen. He was honestly nervous, but the student needed help.

"Hm well seeing as not many of the students are here, I suppose I can give you some one on one help. What type of pain do you experience and where at on?" The teacher asked politely with a hand to his chin, trying to do a natural thinking pose.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Genkawolf

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:16 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai would nod looking to him It feels like my whole body is burning with intense heat. It also feels like I am being constriced as my skin tightens. Its agonizing. To put it simply sir, I transform into a large red Europeon Dragon at the oddest times to. I can't control the shifts nor the pain from them. " He explained to the teacher.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret raised a curious eyebrow at the royal boy. "I have not seen a human turn into such a giant creature before. I'm sure the size change has to do with some of the pain. " He said, feeling bad for Chai.
"I honestly don't know enough about being a dragon, but I promise I shall try to help ease your pain my dear boy."

Leveret walks to the side of the room and pulls out a few books of basic transforming techniques and a book of animals and creatures.
"Hm, If you are new to your transformations, then discomfort will always come first. With a reptilian type of transformation, the tail bone is shifted farther than it's use to, which pulls a lot of the other nerves.
As for size, it's best to try to practice in your spare time to only do HALF transformations so your body slowly adjusts. I know it's easier said than done.

Since I shift into a smaller form, I have a lot of constriction as well. It's all about relaxing though. I'm not sure about the burning though if that has to do with what you turn into or if it's a new symptom...."
He says trying to look through some of the books as he took a seat next to Chai.

" I suppose it'd help if i saw your transformation, but I'm not sure how big you get or how much room you'll need in this classroom. Plus I would like to spare you the pain." The professor said with a soothing voice.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Genkawolf

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:36 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai looked around the room carefully. " There is just enough room the ceiling in this room is much taller though you may want to move the desks back and as far back as possible. So I do not lose my clothes a second time I will disrobe, you can look away if you wish..." He stated with a blush before starting to remove his clothes just as the pain started causing him to tense up growling in pain. Within a few agonizing moments he was now a large red dragon letting out a pained roar as it hurt like hell.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:52 pm
User Image
User Image

"Do not worry about the desks, they can be replaced. We need to figure this out for your well being." Leveret said in a more serious tone as he watched the student. The rabbit knew what it was like to be embarrassed for being naked in front of somebody else, especially since it had already happened twice today with Keith on accident during his transformations.
The teacher nodded, and out of respect, turned away until he heard the pained growls.

Leveret turned too look at the huge dragon, the rabbit's face turning a bit red in awe and slight excitement. 'My, you sure are a big boy" He said with a light smile as he approached Chai in his dragon form. Professor Svetki put a gently hand on the dragon's giant side and petted him soothingly.
"There there my friend, you need to relax please. Your body feels tense, as if you've overworked yourself today. If you have already transformed today, you should try to give yourself a rest." Leveret said frowning.
He walked around the dragon and pet it's head lightly in a comforting manner and sat directly in front of Chai. "For starters, it seems you transform way too fast for a beginner. I can transform quickly because i have done it for years. You however need to start by thinking about your form in a relaxed manner and think of each limb first to start with, then think of the rest of your form and try to pace yourself." The rabbit said, his ears to the side slightly in concern for the student.

"Come on now, if you're able to transform back please do so. You need to sit here and relax for a bit. If you're embarrassed or uncomfortable, that can make it hard during transformation as well. " The teacher said, still petting Chai.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Genkawolf

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:05 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai looked at his teacher and slowly reverts back to his human state. Once he finished returning to his human state he started to get dressed though as he dressed there what appeared to be old wounds on his chest and abdomen. Once he was fully dressed he was wobbly on his feet trying to reach for a near by desk to sit down.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:11 am
User Image
User Image

The male rabbit let the boy have some space as he transformed back, his young nude form in front of the teacher making it hard for Leveret to keep from blushing and stay serious. He noticed wounds on the boy though and waited for the boy to get dressed to approach him.

"I hope you can forgive me for being so forward, but as a teacher it is my duty to watch over my students. Did something bad happen to you? You can trust me, I promise." Leveret asked nervously as he put a hand on the boy's shoulder and tried to help the boy from falling.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Genkawolf

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:17 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai looked back to his teacher then looked away. " Yes, something bad did happen. My abusive father is what happened...he beats me out of amusement like he has nothing better to do.." He stated trying not to look back on those painful memories.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:21 am
User Image
User Image

Leveret stopped and blinked at what they boy just said. His eyes widened in concern and anger. Leveret clenched a fist as it rested on the boy's shoulder. He had to try to calm himself though in front of the student. "I am sorry, my friend....." Leveret said sadly as he bent down in a crouched manner to the side of Chai.

"I hope you can forgive me for this awkward gesture...." The teacher said, hugging Chai in consolation. "You are safer here at school, I promise."

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Genkawolf

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:26 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai just stood there allowing the teacher to hug him as if to console him, though he was literally tired from shifting twice in one day. " No need to apologize professor. I don't mind you consoling me like a big brother considering I am an only child. "ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:32 am
User Image
User Image

The teacher let go, slightly embarrassed that he was being so close to a student he just met. Leveret pulled up a chair. "Let us take a break from class stuff and transforming. You need to sit and rest. Maybe get to know my student a bit better." He said, biting his lip with his bunny fangs.

Leveret pulled up a seat in front of Chai. "Erm, I know you barely know me as a teacher, but I can be a friend too. I will help you with your transforming, and if I have to do, I will do whatever it takes to protect you from your home problems." The rabbit said, his ears twitching to the side in concern for this student.
"Feel free to talk to me about anything."

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Genkawolf

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:41 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒHe sits down in the chair. " Well for starters I was born a dragon hybrid. Mother was a dragon and my father is human..go figure..he never understood me or mother. He follows those silly legends of dragons hurting people. Does he not know we are under the protection of the Azure Dragon Seiryuu?! " He huffed becoming irritated in his tired state. What's more shameful is that he murdered mother in cold blood.."ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas