Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Trans-configuration and Zoology w/ Professor Leveret Svetki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:02 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai rested against Damon's chest. " Perhaps I should see the school doctor before resting because it seems I have a bit of a fever seeing as I shifted twice today..without giving my body time to rest inbetween shifts..."ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:20 pm
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageDamon looked down at the boy he held in his arms and nodded. "Yes first we will take you to the doctor. Then you are going to rest. We will have to cancel that lunch date until you are better Chai." He said softly before lookin at Leveret. "I will take him to see the doctor."

Damon wasn't sure why he was already protective of Chai but he didn't want to leave the boy alone.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai would nod his head knowing there was no room for arguement because Damon was a teacher as well and as a duty of the teacher is to look out for the students well being. " You're right Damon, I need to rest to regain my energy. If I went to my classes as I am now. I would only be pushing myself further and that would be foolish to push yourself past your limitations. "ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

shika-kun-2012

((perhaps we should wait for shika kun to catch up before moving))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

Leveret was surprised as a new male randomly ran into the room, without so much as a hello. "Err Nice to meet you sir." Leveret state awkwardly as the two had their special moment with one another. The Trans-configuration teacher stepped back to let the two talk.

When it seemed as if the two were going to leave the teacher, Leveret gave a nervous smile. "Do not fret, sir." He said, not knowing the other person at all yet. "I am a trusted friend to all, and I will make sure to protect this boy with my life if I have to. You are free to visit any time, and even stay once in awhile if you need to. Just let me know in advance, so I can let you all in." He said nervously, sighing, wishing he had somebody that important.

Current Form: Human
Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu (i think?) , Chai. Damon teacher
OOC Thoughts: WHOA missed a lot.

TimeKeys

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

the gothic beauty 2

Genkawolf

shika-kun-2012

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:08 pm
shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User Image"Right, I am Damon Fleetfoot, the equestrian teacher. I don't doubt your ability to protect the students, I just don't know what got into me when I heard his roar..." He looked embarrassed at coming into another's classroom without first saying he would do so. Looking away he spoke again. "I should take Chai to the doctor's office. As for staying at your place, I haven't even gone to my own living space, I am not that comfortable inside. Thanks for your offer though."

Damon would have to find a way to make it up to Leveret for barging into his classroom like he did.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai watched them both talk. " Damon this is Professor Leveret Svetki. He is a nice person and good friend. Professor, this is Damon, he's my...boyfriend and he is a centaur."ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:41 pm
User Image
User Image

The rabbit looked at the other teacher with a nervous smile. "Always glad to help. If either of you need ANY thing, let me know. " The rabbit said holding out a hand to shake.

He looked briefly at Chai and nodded. "It has been a pleasure meeting you both." When Chai told that Damon was a centaur, The rabbit's ears perked up with excitement as he walked around to inspect the centaur's form. "I find your form very fascinating, sir! If you wouldn't mind talking to me sometime about your kind, I would love to know more. It would especially help if any other students want to know about Centaurs." The teacher said, eager to learn about other creatures.

OOC Thoughts: WHOA missed a lot.

TimeKeys

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

the gothic beauty 2

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:47 pm
shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User Image"Yes, Im his boyfriend, well kind of..." He blushed as he shifted Chai in his arms to shake the other's hand when it was offered. When Leveret started to walk around him he looked embarrassed again but stood still so the other could get a good look at him. "My lower body is just a horse, it isn't that fascinating. I wouldn't mind talking about centaurs, though Im afraid Im not the best example of the species."

Looking at Chai he let out a sigh. "Im sorry Leveret, but I really should take him to the doctor." ((though im not sure if the doctor is even there....))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai's fever began to worsen just a bit. Chai wiped his brow some before beginning to shiver a little in Damon's arms. He suddenly started to get sick from over exerting himself from two shifts in one day.ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:30 pm
User Image
User Image

"Still I do not get any opportunities to see a Centaur in person, and you would be helpful." The rabbit said with a rabbit grin. His excitement soon died though when the boy was getting worse.

Leveret felt kind of useless now and bit the side of his lip. {color=silver]"Err, yes by all means get him to medical help. Please holler if anything is needed, I do hope to hear from you both." The rabbit teacher just realized something and got a piece of paper and started writing something. "Here is how to get to my home. Be sure to get Chai's stuff there and I'll take care of him when I get home tonight."

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

the gothic beauty 2

Genkawolf

shika-kun-2012

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:36 pm
shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageDamon held Chai closer wishing that he could warm the boy with his heat alone but he knew that Chai didn't need him, he needed the school doctor. He just hoped that the man was there. When Leveret handed him a piece of paper he took it and looked at the address quickly. "I will bring him there once we are done at the doctor."

((I think we skip the doctor since I don't think Tiny is around for it...))

((Shika... is that siggy from Pandora hearts? >.<))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:45 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai nuzzled into Damon's chest like a child as he murred lightly and weakly before looking back to Leveret. I'll see you back at your home Professor. " He spoke softly before nuzzling back into Damon's chest trying to rest as much as possible.ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

shika-kun-2012

((i just checked and tiny is online.))  

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret nodded with a sad smile. He was concerned for his student and hoped to hear whether the boy would be alright.
"Take care my friends, and be careful." He said with a small sad, wave.

OOC Thoughts:

(just cause they are online doesnt mean they are active. you can pm them though to make sure.
no, actually i made it myself for my wonderland guild :'3 )

TimeKeys

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

the gothic beauty 2

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai started to fall asleep in Damon's arms trying to get over this blasted fever. He continued to shiver from time to time getting chills even though Damon's body heat was helping somewhat.ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

shika-kun-2012

[Exit to - Doctor's Office]  

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:21 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero stopped at the door, nervous and worried. His next class was suppose to help him work on his issues with power and his transformation, but he couldn't help but fear how things would go. He mustered up his courage and knocked, then proceeded into the classroom. "Hello? Mister Svetki?" He looked around, taking in his surroundings..ஒ†

User Image

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces