Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Trans-configuration and Zoology w/ Professor Leveret Svetki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:23 am
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

As the two headed out to aid the dragon boy, Leveret sighed hoping the student would be alright. When the rabbit turned to head to his desk he heard a knock and then somebody new speak. He turned slowly to see a bigger student with blonde hair.
"Well hello there. How can I help you?' The rabbit said, his ears perking up.

Current Form: Human
Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu (i think?) , new student
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:53 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒ"I, um, Nero looked to the man, trembling with nervousness. "I have class here next, Transfiguration?" He took note of the man's ears; he was not human either. Nero bowed. "I'm sorry. Nero Larsen, nice to meet you sir." ஒ†

User Image

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret smiled a sweet rabbit-like smile at the boy and bowed in return. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Nero." The teacher replied. This boy was a lot more well mannered than the other two that were just in here. "Yes this is my class, but think of it more like an independent study and won't have to worry about being late. You're welcome to stop in any time." The teacher offered and walked to a student desk and motioned for the boy to have a seat.

Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu (i think?) , Nero
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:59 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero looked to Leveret with a reluctant stare, then walked over and sat down. "Th,thank you. I....I'm still getting use to this school thing. It's much different, than the tutors that always came to see me in the manor. They wouldn't even look at me...." He sighed, gazing toward the window. "I can't control it, my power. The aurumancy, the rage, or the transformation. Like a bird, she said, a big, angry bird. Everything goes white, I can see, hear, feel it all. I am there, but I have no control." Nero returned his gaze to Leveret, his eyes filled with fear. "Please, sir, I want to learn control."ஒ†

User Image

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret pulled up a chair directly in front of Nero and propped his chin on his hands as he listened to the boy. "Do not worry, I will help. You just have to calm down and trust me ok?" The white rabbit said reaching a comforting hand on the boy's hands to try to let the boy know he could trust the teacher. "It is my job to help all my students. We will just have to start with basic things, but it's not like it will be able to happen all at once."

OOC Thoughts:

(HEY TEE, could you possibly quote me so I can reply faster? sweatdrop

just put"
[quote="shika-kun-2012"] [/quote]
somewhere at the end or top of your post.
)

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:00 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero pulled his hand back promptly as Leveret reached out. His eyes widened, then he looked down at the desk, feeling guilty. "I.....I'm sorry, I hope I didn't offend you. I'm anthropophobic, so it's hard for me to interact with people. But, I made a promise, and I want to keep it. Mr. Svetki, I will do whatever it takes to learn" Nero mustered up his courage and reached out his hand, offering it to his teacher. He was still reluctant and afraid, but he felt soothed, ever so slightly, as he gazed into Leveret's eyes.ஒ†

User Image

[OOC: Gatcha, I'll start doing that]
shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:26 pm
User Image
User Image

The rabbit teacher frowned slightly and took his hands away from the boy when he seemed afraid. The teacher folded his arms and tilted his head in confusion. "Am I really that scary or intimidating?" He asked the nervous blonde. "It's going to be hard for me to help if you're afraid of me....."
Leveret then noticed the boy wanted to try to get over his fear, and Leveret just merely shook it lightly as a sign of friendship. "I'm promise you have nothing to be afraid of with me. Besides, I'm just an innocent bunny. If anything I would be the least harmless creature here." He said with a slight laugh.

OOC Thoughts:

(Thanks 4laugh
)

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:27 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero shook his head. "I'm sorry, Mr. Svetki. To be honest, I don't have much experience interacting with people. I was never allowed outside of the manor, and everyone was always frightful around me. They wouldn't look at me, and avoided speaking to me. Even my own tutors, they made no effort to hide their intimidation. I got use to everyone walking on eggshells around me, even though I didn't understand it. But then, that night...." His eyes flashed with a golden glow as he painfully recalled the traumatic events of his sixteenth ceremony, and the desk turned to solid gold. "sorry, I'm pathetic. I have to be stronger. Mr. Svetki, you have kind eyes, I will put my trust in them, and in you." Nero was reluctant at the idea of trusting anyone, let alone someone he had just met, but he had to start somewhere, and he had already made up his mind. "You said.....you are a bunny? Like a rabbit?"ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:15 am
User Image
User Image

Svetki looked at the boy sadly. It seemed all his students so far had shitty lives. The teacher wasn't sure how to make a student less afraid of him, usually he was the least intimidating teachers at this school. "Well if you want to make friends and stuff at this school you'll have to try, ok?" He said with a soft smile. "I'll help. If you can at least get a little less nervous around me, then it means you'll do find around others. "

The teacher smiled at the and nodded. He reached up and pointed at his ears. "Yes, isn't it obvious?" He said in a playful tone. "I'd be more than happy to show you, if you'd like. The only problem is, I can't speak human language when I'm in full rabbit form. Plus there is the problem with clothes too when I transform back, but I have spare clothes behind the desk to change privately." He said, starting to ramble.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero's face flushed with orange as the image of Leveret without clothing crossed his mind. "I, um....." He turned away and quickly dismissed the thoughts, hoping that his teacher wasn't a mind reader. "it's fine, if you show me I mean. I've never seen anyone else go through a transformation before."ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret chuckled at the boy's expression. "I'm just a rabbit, nothing to be nervous or scared of, ok." He said reassuring the student. Leveret got out of the seat and sat on the edge of the desk so that when he transformed, he wouldn't end up on the ground. "You are more than welcome to pet or hug me to calm your nerves if you'd like. I don't mind honestly, in fact I like it. Just PLEASE do not pick me up. I have a bit of a phobia of being picked up and heights. " He said with a nervous grin.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:08 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero nodded. "I....understand, sir. I won't pick you up, and I'll be careful not to be too rough." Nero leaned forward, slightly interested in seeing Leveret transform into a rabbit. He didn't know much about transfiguration, other than his own experience, which was fuzzy and vague.ஒ†

User Image

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:24 pm
User Image
User Image

"Alright good, I'm trusting you. I'll try to transform a little slower than usual, so pay attention." The teacher said with a wink to the student.
Levert rolled up his sleeve and took off his gloves. He showed the boy his hands as they slowly started to grow fur and claws. The teachers nose turned to a soft pink texture and his eyes changed shape. Soon The teacher's body began to shrink as the rest of him covered in white fur.
A second later there was just a pile of clothes on top of the desk. A small furry rabbit face struggled to crawl out from under the clothes that were now 8 times the size of the rabbit body. The small rabbit hopped in front of Nero and smiled softly at the boy.

Current Form: Rabbit
OOC Thoughts: Dang it, didn't know you replied. My bad sweatdrop

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:44 pm
User Image
Sato moved the strap of his bag on the front of his body a little as he walked down the hall to the trans-configuriation and zoology classroom. He had accompanied the gym teacher, Jason to the stables to leave a note for Damon there then they went their separate ways from there. He decided to come here to see if the professor is in the classroom this time. He gently grabs both his rabbit ears and pull them down so they won't be seen so easily as he peers in the classroom through the open doorway. He saw two people, one with golden hair sitting at a golden desk and a white furry rabbit on the teacher's desk.
shika-kun-2012
Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:03 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero stared at the rabbit with wide eyes. "M, Mr. Svetki? You re a lot smaller than I expected you to be in that form." He slowly reched out, and cautiously pat the bunny on it's back. This was a bit different than what he knew of his own transformation, but it was still a bit fascinating to him. He caught whiff of the same scent from his dorm the night before, and he turned his gaze toward the door. Another boy was standing there looking in. "I....it's not what it looks like!" Nero pulled his hand away from Leveret, looking to the boy with a distraught expression. "Sorry....it's fine. I'm Nero, you are the person who was at the dorm last night?"ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Genkawolf

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out