❂❂❂Nasr's Apartment❂❂❂ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This will give you an idea of my....humble abode.

Welcome to my penthouse apartment!
And let me just start off by telling you, no I didn't afford it off my teachers salary.
You know how old I am boy? Well actually that has nothing to do with anything.... I've been spoiled by many over the years though, [I'm obviously MUCH older than my appearance leads to believe] and I thought I put it to something useful.... I mean I think the few favors I had to do for this was pretty worth it. I mean. I think I deserve the best, and whoever I bring up here deserves the best....for however long they are up here for....Maybe an hour or two....or something longer. Whatever. We're not getting into relationships here....

Anywho~ I have two free rooms for now.
Are you interested?~ If you are welcome!!~ .....If not why the hell are you here? Get out of my elevator you creep.....how'd you even get up here?

[The bedrooms in the link don't necessarily have to be what your room looks like. You can have it however you want fo realz]
Room 1: Nasr
Room 2: Zerah
Room 3:Virgil Velcres
Room 4: Damien
Room 5: Lo Fai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:34 pm
Hello!
Is Anyone Home?!

Hey there boy! Come on in! // Sorry no ones home! Leave a message? ✉

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:50 am
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? ...
Thoughts? '******** b*****d..'
Attire - [ X ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. razz 71/1557502_538980502876551_747778524_n.jpg" />

The vampiric male had quickly left the school avoiding all contact from anyone. He just walked out, growling and cursing under his breath angrily. Why was he like this? His chest had never felt so tight before. It was hard to breathe, not that he needed too but still. He knew now it definitely wasn't the hunger, but what the hell was it!? Virgil stormed into the penthouse, slamming the door behind him. He leaned back against the door squeezing his eyes shut. 'What the hell... Virgil pulled his legs up onto the bed, wrapping his arms around his knees as he curled up. ' Why won't it stop hurting!? What is it...' Virgil let his eyes roam around the room before settling back on the sheets. " I hate him." The vampire huffed as he crawled underneath the sheets, curling up on more.

A loud rumbling came from his stomach, making the vampire curl up tighter. God damn it he was hungry. But he didn't want to move to get food! Virgil grumbled, moving his finger up to his mouth, he bit into his finger, snacking on his own blood to hold him over.

IM FLAMABLE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:10 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

L o v e xxxy o u r s e l f xxx w i t h o u t xxx r e s e r v a t i o n s

xxxxxxx a n d xxx l o v e xxxe a c h xxx o t h e r xxx w i t h o u t xxxr e s t r a i n t.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx U n l e s s xxx y o u ' r e xxx i n t o xxx l e a t h e r

The demon did head for hom first, checking around campus wherever the vampires scenthad still lingered though none of them led him to the vampire. Luckily he didn'thave to wander around the entire campus..... Why did he storm out like that? After everything he did to him it was him licking the other mans blood that sent him over the edge?! Or maybe it was just his hunger?

Nasr let out a long, irritated groan as he made the decision to head backto the apartment. He couldbe there..... As soon as he enetered the elevator leading to his large penthouse apartment he caught a wiff of Virgil's lingering scent. "Found him~" he chirpped as the elevator opened and he slid into his home. Tossing the straps that had once kept his wings pinned one way, and kicking his shoes off in another directionhe peeked around. Stopping bythe kitchen to grab a beer he opened it before taking a long swig. He deserved this beer damn it! Actually after meeting that teacher he deserved something much stronger than a beer, but he didn't have the patience to put effort into doing anything but twist off a top.

"Where is my favorite student!~" he called, his tone teasing despite the fact he was more so curious at the younger mans actions before. After not seeing him in th eliving areas he assumed he was probably in his bedroom. Or so he hoped. Because the quicker he foundhimthe the sooner he wouldn't have this sense f worry bothering him. When he made it to his door hewas ready to swing the door open and continue his harassment, but it didn't budge. He jiggled the door knob and crinkled his nose. "Hey....what the hell is this?!"he barked.

He felt his eye twitch with sudden irritation. "What's up with the sudden act....I mean I know you're a drama queen but isn't this a bit much?" he continued to taunt and tease not wanting to seem actually concerned.... God forbid he acted concerned.

Hidden Under The Mask

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:01 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? ...
Attire - [ X ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. razz 71/1557502_538980502876551_747778524_n.jpg" />

Virgil pulled his finger from his lips, wiping the blood from it on his shorts. Virgil let his eyes fall to a close, dark lashes resting at the tops of his cheeks. Why wouldn't it go away? He never had to deal with something like this before. Emotions would just pass, only ones that ever seemed to stick were anger and hatred. But nothing else world. Then that ******** demon decides to just waltz in and change everything! Making him hurt inside and all that s**t. Virgil bit his lip and set his head stop his knees, setting his gaze across to the corner of the room.

The vampiric male tensed once he heard Nasr's voice ring throughout the penthouse. 'Why the he'll did he come looking for me!?' Virgil gritted his teeth and released a breath, all he had to do was ignore him. If he came to the door he probably would just get bored, then go off do whatever the ******** else he does.

Soon enough his door juggled and the demon was outside his door, clearly not please that he locked it. Virgil shifted over to lay on his side, throwing his blankets over as he curled up beneath them. He didn't answer Nasr at first, only staying silent while he raged about the door. Virgil frowned some glancing back at the door, his chest just hurt worse when he was around. Why wouldn't he just go away!?

"Go the Hell away." The male mumbled wrapping his arms around himself with a grim look in his face. "Stay the ******** away from my door."

IM FLAMABLE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxx a n d xxx l o v e xxxe a c h xxx o t h e r xxx w i t h o u t xxxr e s t r a i n t.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx U n l e s s xxx y o u ' r e xxx i n t o xxx l e a t h e r

Nasr waited patiently for an answer and when he got one his frown deepened and his brows furrowed.Did he?.....Was he...forgbidding him from a room in his own damn house?Well he'd be damned if anyone told him he couldn't enter a room in his own place. Did he know what he did so he could afford this place?!? Well....nothing he didn't mind or want to do....He had been a very spoiled demon over the past years.

"You're door my a**...." he growled as his tail unwrapped from around his waist and flicked in irritation. "I'll show you who's god damn door this is....drama queen.." he mummbled before swiftly kicking the door in, clean of the hinges and still managing to shatter it. Okay...He overdid it with the kick. But not on purpose. It was simply suppose to slam the door open, not obliderate it. Nonetheless he walked in, nose crinkled. "I'm sorry I couldn't quite hear you through the door? What did you say?"he smirked as he approached the bed the vampire was on, quickly taking note of the grim look.

Teenagers...Just emotional roller coasters was what they were. "Now you can't be that upset for not being able to lick crazy mans blood. I'm sure that s**t isn't evengood for you. He was bat s**t crazy..." he said, as of now being pretty sure that was the reason Virgil was upset.

Hidden Under The Mask

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:48 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? ...
Attire - [ X ]

The vampire heard mumbling through the door and a few seconds later...the door exploded. Virgil blinked a few times in surprise, tensing up more as the demon moved closer. He narrowed his eyes and hissed at Nasr, turning him back to the demon and moving over to the far side of the bed away from him. The vampire pulled the blankets up over his head in a childish way, puffing out his cheeks as he stayed silent.

"For ******** sake I don't give a Damn about his blood!" The smaller male snapped, returning to silence after he spoke. 'Just go away....go away.' Virgil bit down hard on his lip, why the Hell was he doing this to him!? The male curled up slightly letting a low growl escape his lips.

IM FLAMABLE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

Nasr stopped in his tracks for a moment as he was hissed at. Because hissing was going to stop him from doing anything... He watched as he burried himself in his covers, snorting at his efforts to avoid him. Did he really think hese measures would keep him from approaching? Like all of sudden he'd be like- Oh no! He's under the covers! How will I ever get to him now?! No. That wasn't how things rolled.

Creeping up to the bed he started at the opposite side, kneeling on it as Virgil finally spoke. So that wasn't it. Then what the hell was it?! "Well then I'm not quite sure where this sudden temper tantrum came from" he admitted as he crawled closer to him on the bed. Whenhe got to his side he place one arm on each side of the blanketed form. "Now you can't possibly be this moody ofa teenager...So am I going to have to play the guessing game?" he snortedas dual colored orbs glanced over the blankets, nudging him with his leg.

"Now you can come out on your own or I can help you" he said, licking his lips. He'd be more than happy to help him from underneath the covers.

Hidden Under The Mask

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:45 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? ...
Attire - [ X ]

For a brief moment, Virgil's mind as the one of a child's, playing of that's his hid from the monster it would go away. But of course reality stuck him once more and he was left cursing himself for his idiotic thoughts. He shut his eyes once more breathed quietly, wishing that the stupid demon would just vanish.

The vampire could feels the others weight on the other end of the bed, frowning deeply. He let out a small huff as the demon spoke, slowly inching himself as far as he could on his side. Virgil's breath hitched as he felt the two arms on either side of him, the male trying to back himself smaller between those two arms. His chest ached greatly with the demon this close, kicking one of his legs at Nasr as he was nudged.

After a few moments of silence the smaller male grumbled under his breath, flipping the blankets off of his face. Narrowed deep blue eyes glared up at the demon, but deep within them could be seen traces of hurt. "Will you stop touching me now!?"

IM FLAMABLE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:42 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

Nasr glanced down at the blanketed body beneath him till he was kicked. Letting a soft grunt escape but nothing more. This kid was confusing.... What did he have to be grumpy over?! If it was blood it would have been so easy to fix....

His tail flickered above him, poking at the blanket inhopes of getting the vampire out more quickly. When he saw the blankets finally shift he had a feeling of pride not having to take the blankets by force. The feeling of victory was short lived when he looked down at the younger male, his lips quickly dropping to a frown. What was that look? Had he really done something wrong? Nasr would openly admit that he was a bit of an a*****e, but he didn't very much enjoy the feeling of accidently upsetting someone. That just showed that he was an a** even when he didn't want to be.

"Whoa....what's up with that look?" he asked softly,his tail stopping the poking and prodding instantly, resting on the blanket. "Is that why you're so upset? Cause I touch you?" he frowned, tilting his head as he watched Virgil from his place above him. Thinking back that didn't make much sense though....He wasn't touching him when he got all emotional. "Or is it that I wasn't touching you~" he teased joking as he tried to lighten the mood.....

Hidden Under The Mask

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:38 am
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? ...
Attire - [ X ]

Virgil wanted to crawl back under the blankets and hide again, looking at him hurt worse than just talking to him! The vampiric male squeezed his eyes shut for a moment, gnawing on the inside of his cheek before he let his eyes open once more, doing his best not to look at Nasr.

Look? What look was he talking about? And that soft tone! Why the hell was he using it!? Virgil's expression changed slightly to a confused one, slowly averting his gaze from the demon. 'No....that's not it...' The vampire untensed ever so slightly for a moment, quickly returning the way he was after the next comment. He was about to open his mouth to bark back a response to the demon when he suddenly fell silent. That...that was it. No...no it couldn't be. He was perfectly fine before...Nasr started touching and licking the Green man, then that's when everything changed. Virgil's eyes went big and he averted his eyes once more, a pale color flushing to his face.

IM FLAMABLE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:05 am
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

Nasr's brow furrowed as he tried to keep eye contact witht he vampire but the other was prettyset on not looking at him. Maybe he was just trying to get attention, and if that was the plan Nasr would gladly irritate him and harass him so that he'd second guess having him run around worrying if he had done something wrong.

Nasr grunted as the look he had gotten was thatof confusion. He was aware that this wasn't very much his style, but he'd be damned if it was brought up after this! He just thought it be a good ideo to show his new roomate that he could care....nothing more...cause he didn't care. He crinkled his nose this time more so to himself. This was no time to inwardly fight yourself...

The lack of words was slowly getting to him though. "You're ******** killin me over here. If you're gonna through a tantrum, you're at least going to have to say something. I can't read minds" he grumbled, another swift poke from his tail.

Golden orbs help fast to the vampire though seeing there wasn't much else to look at besides his face so when he saw the shift in his features, his own lips curled into a mischievous smile. Had he guessed right? It had only meant to be a joke~ Not that he could complain if he had somehow guessed right.

"Hmmm~Did I guess right?~" he asked as he shifted his leg so that it was on either side of the demon boy, quickly straddling him. If that was all it was he would run with it for ever. "Are you mad that teacher was touching someone else besides you?" he purred. "Imma need an answer soon. I mean unless you don't care. Then I think I'll just invite him over tonight to continue" he teased. He was hell bent on breaking this silent treatment he was being given.

Hidden Under The Mask

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:41 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? ...
Attire - [ X ]

The vampire stayed silent, just keeping his gaze away from the demon. He was just about ready to rip his goddamned tail off. Virgil shut his eyes and tried is best to clear the red from his face, with his look the demon probably already knew by ********. He opened his essay just in time to see that smile, eyes narrowing shortly after.

Virgil gritted his teeth as the bigger male straddled him, tensing up completely. The vampire let out a breathy whine as he tried to push the other off of him, failing due to his lack of strength...He really needed to eat soon. Virgil growls up at the demon, huffing after a bit as he just stopped trying, dropping his arms at his side's. He started Nasr in the eyes, the red still flushed across his face. "Fine. Fine okay!? I was mad, are you happy now!?"

IM FLAMABLE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:14 pm
User Image
User Image
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
August Moone
We'll be together forever, won't we?
" Even longer. "

As August found himself walking down the halls of several dorms, he started thinking about the prerequisites of how you cold classify someone as an exchange student. Because, simply put, he was lost, and that was what he considered himself. Not only was August lost, but he was frazzled, confused, and maybe even a little apprehensive. Prior to moving here he lived in a small village in the north, with a population of only about 800. This village was inhabited soley by people from his family, otherwise meaning his specie only. A village full of Wendigo. This didn't meant the world was some mystical place to him, August was aware of technology and other things. They had that in his village. It was more so how different everything was.

Wendigo didn't really need to drive, mostly because their village was small enough to walk everywhere. The Wendigo hunted for their own food - they were cannibals who ate other specie, specifically other humans. This did not limit them to such, however. That being known to August, he should have expected differences here and there. But no one had told him a large detail that stuck out. Humans weren't colorblind. Wendigo however, were. Humans enjoyed color-coating things. It annoyed him. No wonder Wendigo devoured them most, humans were irritating beings.
                                          All this was so new to him, in retrospect, he should've been prepared.
                                          These were just some of the things August was thinking about while locating the apartment. If he recalled correctly, he put in a request of sorts to join. Naturally, he was nervous.

The only interactions with other specie that August had had so far were from the school, and from other normal people who were just doing their job. When in your home, you have no job to do. He was interested in finding out how other people differed from Wendigo. He was going to get to know them, anyway. Why not observe. This, of course, didn't mean August had speculations about other people. He was an easy going guy, just curious, is all. August didn't expect to be surprised on the first day.
                                          Boy was he wrong.

Approaching the door, he got a tense feeling in his stomach. Demonic creatures had the same sixth sense of sorts, and he sensed two others in the room. He also heard yelling, and the sound of something falling to the ground. "What the hell is going on in there," August mumbled to himself, rapping on the door quietly. He received no answer after a few seconds and jiggled the handle. It was open. Carefully and tensely, he opened the door to the apartment slowly and peeked his bright head of blue hair in.(of course, to August, his hair was just bright shades of grey.)
                                          "Hello?" August chimed softly, tall and slender figure leaning over to glance around without roaming to and fro. "People home?"

Laudanine

Feral Loiterer

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:17 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? ...
Attire - [ X ]

The vampire stopped squirming for a moment, dark blue hues glancing over towards the door. He could hear someone down stairs. Well, Of course he could. Just a part of his special vampy powers. Enhanced senses, though the hearing he could go without. He had heard some things he wished he hadn't. Who the Hell was here? And why was the door unlocked? Why didn't the demon lock the front door, did he want someone to break in? Was he seriously that stupid? Of course he was, no doubt about it. Virgil narrowed his eyes, reaching his hands up to grip the front of Nasr's shirt, using all of his strength to throw the demon off of him. He then sat up and slid off the bed, walking out of the room without a word.

He padded across the floor going to the front door, whoever was here wasn't human. That smell definitely wasn't human. But what was it? So many questions. Virgil stood a few feet from the door once he got there, arms folded across his chest as he looked on at the tall, blue haired male. "Uh, Hi?" He tilted his head to the side, examining the male for a moment before speaking up again. "Is there something you need?"

IM FLAMABLE

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces