Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:15 am
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? Nasr..
Thoughts? 'No.'
Attire - [ X ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. razz 71/1557502_538980502876551_747778524_n.jpg" />

The vampire felt a grin tugging at the sides of his lips as he watched the smirk on Nasr's face fade. It was priceless! He could almost see every muscle on the others body tensing up from his words. Was it really that terrifying? Virgil raised an eyebrow to the other, tapping his fingers against his arm as he looked over the demon.

"Yeah. I know. But I'm desperate. You are only a last resort." He explained, tapping his foot against the ground impatiently. His stomach churned and whirled with hunger, making him bit his lip. He felt almost insulted at the next words that left the mans mouth. "What? No. That is just gross." Blood from an animal, a dead animal at that was just disgusting. He hated it and he would never try it again. He would rather drink this demons blood than go back to that s**t.

"So. What's it gonna be?"

Half Headless Horseman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:46 am
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

L o v e xxxy o u r s e l f xxx w i t h o u t xxx r e s e r v a t i o n s

xxxxxxx a n d xxx l o v e xxxe a c h xxx o t h e r xxx w i t h o u t xxxr e s t r a i n t.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx U n l e s s xxx y o u ' r e xxx i n t o xxx l e a t h e r

Nasr could tell by the grin on the vampires face that he was enjoying him squirm at the thought of being bitten. One bag experience was enough for him. Sensing the others impatience he snorted. He very well knew he couldn't let him go hungry. What kind of teacher would he be? A fire one most likely.....He supposed it was his fault for not looking up his new residents in detail before hand so he could have been more prepared. But noooo. He was just going to go with the flooow. God damnit.

As Virgil began to speak again his lips curled again. Desperate. Oh how he loved that word. It usually ended in some sort of begging. "You don't seem as desperate as you say. I haven't heard a please or any sort of begging. You must not be as hungry as you say" he purred before chuckling darkly.

"Oh it can't be THAT bad. " he said though he crinkled his nose at the thought. He'd probably gag if he ever saw the other do that anyway. When finally asked his decision he sighed. He knew he could be a pain in the a**, but the more he thought about it, he rather not push this to far. He didn't want to find out what would happen if he starved him for to long.

"But of course I will help my student. What would be of my reputation if you starved on my watch." he said, though he was still very nervous about the situation. "So how do we do this? Do you need to tuck a napkin tucked in your shirt. Do you need a straw?" he joked, trying to make light of the situation that he had tried to avoid completely.

Hidden Under The Mask

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:34 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? Nasr..
Thoughts? 'No.'
Attire - [ X ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. razz 71/1557502_538980502876551_747778524_n.jpg" />

His eyes narrowed as he saw the others lips form another smile, holding back another a scowl. The vampire snorted and shook his head, frowning at the other. "I don't beg." He spoke the three words out in a icy tone, almost hissing at the other. Begging was pointless. I got you nothing but pity in life, so there was no point in doing it.

"Have you ever tried raw meat? It's like eating a decayed piece of flesh." He muttered under his breath, his eyes still unwavering in their gaze on Nasr. He shifted his weight over to his other foot, rolling his head on his shoulders, and gritting his teeth as he waited what seemed like an eternity for for the demons answer. Virgil's eyes widened some at the others answer. To be honest. He was actually surprised. He thought he was going to have to force the other to let him feed. "Don't worry. I won't bite you too hard." He said in an almost teasing voice, his expression changing some shortly after. He scanned over the other a few more times, biting his lip some.

Virgil ignore the others comments almost completely, stepping closer to Nasr, grabbing the demon by his shoulder. He grumbled some at the height difference, leaning up to the tips of his toes so that he could be at least somewhat eye level with the other. He kept one hand on the others shoulder to keep him balanced while the other hand moved the demons shirt back from his neck. The vampire glanced up at Nasr for a few seconds, averting his eyes and muttering a quiet thank you to the other before directing his full attention to Nasr's neck.

He inhaled the demon's scent, he actually smelled..good. Sweet even. It was strange for a demon.. Oh whatever. He could almost feel the others blood pumping through his veins, it was driving him crazy. He grazed his fangs across the others neck slowly, finding the perfect stop. He absent mindedly ran his tongue across the area before gently biting into the demons neck. Virgil instantly shivered as the blood rushed into his mouth, it tasted so...good.

[[ < u >]]

Half Headless Horseman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:43 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxx a n d xxx l o v e xxxe a c h xxx o t h e r xxx w i t h o u t xxxr e s t r a i n t.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx U n l e s s xxx y o u ' r e xxx i n t o xxx l e a t h e r

Nasr playfully pouted hearing the other wasn't going to beg. That was no fun~ He was sure if he took the time and held out longer it would have been a sight to see though. When asked if he had ever tried the raw meat he had insisted the other should try his nose crinkled up in disgust. Of course he hadn't! That was gross! He had never gotten to that point of being that desperate fornurishment. He let that conversation slip away before he began to gag at the thought. He had been thinking about it to long....it was practically making his stomach hurt....

He let out an unamused snort when Virgil stated he wouldn't bite him to hard. "With a hunger like yours. I'll hold my breath" he responded as he began to force himself to relax. Rigidness always made things worse.The onse tense look on his face quickly changed to an amused one when he noticed the difficulty their height difference could cause. He watched Virgil as he looked over him, not flinching when they caught each others eye. He tried to fight a grin, though the corners of his lips began to twitch upwards, betraying him. He was quite surprised to hear a thank you though, giving a hum in response.

Golden orbs trailed to the side now that Virgil was hovering over his neck, getting goose bumps when he felt the fangs graze his skin slightly. His eyes shifted feeling a tongue skim across his tan skin, almost commenting before he felt fangs pierce his skin.

He gasped in pain, a long line of curses and colorful language escaping his lips at first before he bit his lip, knowing that once the initial pain from the bite faded, it wasn't nearly as bad as long as Virgil was careful. He supposed this wasn't to bad....He supposed when a vampire wasn't literally trying to rip out your throat while feeding it wasn't unbearable for a demon. Though compared to his first experience, he had loss limbs that were less painful then that. A few moments after he felt he could relax he let himself lean down more so Virgil didn't have to be on his tip toes, using the counter behind the vampire to lean on and grip to inside of biting his lip.

Hidden Under The Mask

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:48 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? Nasr..
Thoughts? 'No.'
Attire - [ X ]

The smaller male leaned himself into Nasr some, his eyes slowly falling close. His fingers tightened onto the others shirt, almost tugging the other closer, but he quickly resisted the urge. He couldn't hear the curses that were leaving the demons mouth, they were subdued to a low hum and they were just forgotten. 'Hn..who knew a demon could taste so good..?'. He thought to himself as he continued to drink slowly from the demon, leaning back onto his heels after the other leaned down for him.

After a couple minutes the vampiric male was starting to feel full, but he didn't exactly want to stop drinking. He knew he had to but..it was just so good. Virgil's grip loosened up some, and he carefully detached himself from Nasr, holding a hand over his mouth as he stepped back and leaned into the counter. His body felt like rubber, and he was a bit dizzy as well as a light flush across his face. Always a stupid side effect from going to long without food, and then getting a large amount of it. He licked his lips and leaned his arms on either side of him against the counter.

[[ < u >]]

Half Headless Horseman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:46 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

Nasr grip on the counter had gotten tighter, but soon relaxed as the major pain subsided. Even if it had hurt tomuch to continue he was sure the other was much to hungry to stop even if he asked. He would give him kudos for drinking slowly though. He hadn't expected that much self control. He was expecting that Virgil drank so fast he would practically get sick.

Nasr's eyes had slipped close as well after the first minute or so, though his breaths came out soft but shaky. It wasn't till he felt the grip on him loosen did he allow his eyes to flutter open, wincing as the vampire unlatched from his neck. A tanned hand quickly shot up tocover the new wound to keep the blood from gushing out to badly. He really didn't want to have to wipe up the floor if it got blood stained....

"Well you look satisfied....or maybe overly so. Like a human who drank to much at a bar" he snickered, not moving his hand from his neck, not yet opening the space from between them. "I must not have been to gross then.~ Much better than dead meat at least" he snorted.

Hidden Under The Mask

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:25 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? Nasr..
Thoughts? 'No.'
Attire - [ X ]

"What? I do not...Just shut up." He opened one eye to look up at the other with a frown, well, at least he tried to frown. He face was stuck in a more neutral way. Not smiling not frowning, but just a bit happy from the food he just received. Virgil opened both eyes and looked back up at Nasr, sighing some as he heard the other comment leave his mouth. "Better than dead meat." He huffed. The vampire wasn't actually going to tell that a*****e about how he tasted, the male would only rub it in his face more! So he wouldn't tell.

It wasn't until a few moments later that Virgil realized how close he was to the other, quickly straightening himself out, pressing himself back against the counter some more. "Okay. Can you move? Like, now? I want to go to my room." He muttered some, glaring at the other.

[[ < u >]]

Half Headless Horseman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

Nasr let out a small chuckle as Virgil denied it. "Do too...." he snorted before he concentrated his power so that the wounds on his neck began to heal faster. He lowered his hand when it was closed enough to not gush out all over his neck. He looked down watching the satisfied look on his students face. He hadn't thought the other would tell him how he tasted, but he'd get it out of him sooner rather than later. He'd let him bask in his fullness for a few moments more.....

Lips twitched into a mischevious smirk when he saw him scoot back. "What if I don't feel like it. Why in such a rush to your room anyway? It's not like you can lock me out of it anyway. I busted right through your door last time" he reminded him as he didn't move, but also didn't expand the space. "Don't tell me your going to brood cause you had to feed from a demon" he snorted as he inspected the hand that was covered in blood from holding the once bleeding wound which were barely big enough to bleed anymore.

Hidden Under The Mask

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:38 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? Nasr..
Thoughts? 'No.'
Attire - [ X ]

Virgil rolled his eye and groaned some, folding his arms loosely across his chest. "No I don't.". He didn't. Well, he sort of felt like it, but he wasn't. He looked over at the other for a few moments watching as a the other pulled the hand from his neck, his eyes instantly locking onto the blood on Nasr's hand. The smell still lingered, heavily. It made The vampire bite his lip some moving a hand up to cover his nose to at least try and stop smelling the demons blood.

"Listen. I don't care if you don't feel like it. Just move. You're suffocating me.". Virgil growled once again barring his teeth up to the demon in front of him. He hadn't forgotten about his door, sadly. It was going to need to be fixed sooner or later. But he didn't care about it right now, all he wanted to do was lay around his room, maybe sneak into the living room and watch tv. Since he didn't sleep. He covered his nose more, turning his head away from the other the demon inspected his hand.

[[ < u >]]

Half Headless Horseman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

Nasr rolled his eyes in response as Virgil disagreed with him again. "Cute. In denial of such a petty thing." he snorted. He arched a brow curiously as he watched Virgil follow his blood covered hand. There was no way hewas still hungry. He almost had half a mind to tease him, but being bitten once was good enough for him. His neck was still tender where he had been bitten afterall.

Soft lips tugged downward ina frown when Virgil spoke again, baring his own teeth at him. He didn't take the others baring of teeth as any sort of a threat. "Fine princess. Go brood about all you want. You're killing my mood anyway." he stated, scrunching up his nose in distaste before pushing off the counter. "I think I may find some other company to keep me occupied then. If it sounds like Im suffocating someone you probably shouldn't interuppt though....Cause they are probably into that kind of thing." he snorted before he slipped into a bathroom to wash the blood from his hands before he'd change his shirt to something less bloodstained.

Hidden Under The Mask

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:27 am
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? Nasr..
Thoughts? 'What the hell is wrong with me?!'
Attire - [ X ]

Virgil raised an eyebrow as he watched the other bare his own teeth. scoffing some at the princess thing. He was about to respond to the other, but Nasr started speaking again. The demon scrunched up his nose like Virgil was some kind filth in his eyes, it made the vampire furious. But that wasn't it. The demon commented about finding 'better company', then another comment about suffocating which angered the vampire even more. Something boiled within him, the same feeling he had before. Jealousy. Right? No. No! He wasn't jealous! Virgil clenched his teeth and growled,

The vampire quickly left the room quickly, cursing loudly under his breath as he stormed down the hall. He hated him so much. Nasr was a ******** b*****d! How the hell could he say that!? ...Why the hell did he care so much..? This was just ******** insane! Virgil whined some and frowned, more like pouted, he didn't want to be angry right now. He couldn't go back to his room, Nasr would just walk in and mess with him again later. He passed the library and stopped, slowly peeking inside before walking into it. Maybe he could hide in here...

[[ < u >]]

Half Headless Horseman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:56 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

It took all of Nasr's efforts not to respond to the young vampire as he seemed to hit a nerve. He'd let him stew in it all by himself for a little bit before he went looking for him. "Teenagers are such fiesty little things. Always ready to rip someones head off" he snickered as he slipped into his own room to change his shirt. Scooping up the broken restraints he used for his wings from earlier on the way with a sigh. He preferred not to have to rip or alter all his clothing, so luckily he had an extra one for the next day. He had lounge wear that were though, which was was he decided on seeing he wanted to be comfortable now that he wasn't in school.

"I'm not a sack of meat.....I much to toned to be a sack of anything." he pouted, though he wasn't hurt by the commentin the slightest. Once he finished changing, he went into the kitchen to grab a beer, obening it with the side of a table before he went for the search of his favorite roommate.

"Okay you~ I gave you time to mope, now come on out~" he called through the house, taking a large swig of his beer before he let his wings lift him off the ground slightly. He only was only about half a foot off the ground as he glided lazily through the hallways , first checking the boys room. Of course he wouldn't be in there. After a long moment he decided to follow his scent though. His scent lingered in the kitchen still, as well as the living area, but soon found the trail of where he was now. While the demon had a heightened sense of smell, it still wasn't as great as some other species, therefore....once Virgil spent enough time in the house to leave his scent in enough places, it would become increasingly harder for himt o find him just based on that.

When he was finally led to the library the demon raised a curious brow. "The library? You didn't seem like a bookworm. Im surprised. And here I thought you were the type to just get by on his looks" he teased before he slipped into the library. He had barely been in here himself.

Hidden Under The Mask

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:53 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? Nasr..
Thoughts? 'What the hell is wrong with me?!'
Attire - [ X ]

The vampire had hidden himself away between the shelves if the library, sitting in the back of the room, scanning through the books. Some of the title were pretty interesting, Nasr didn't seem like the book type. But eh. If Nasr didn't read then it left the books to him. After looking around the shelves he was near he found a book on mythology, smirking some before pulling it over to him. He ran his hands over the cover, inspecting the books few times before flopping over onto his side, opening and beginning to read the book.

The book had lots of information about the different mythological creatures, of course half the stuff was absolutely bull s**t, but then some of it was actually true. Virgil lifted his head some, he could smell the demon coming closer to the library. He wrinkled his nose and frowned, looking back down at the book. He didn't want to speak with him right now. He didn't want to look at him either. He just wanted the a*****e to go away.

He rolled his eyes as he heard the words from the demon, flipping over to the next page in the book, completely ignoring him.

[[ < u >]]

Half Headless Horseman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:06 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

The demon drifted into the library, smirking to himself knowing that he had found him. Brigh torbs scanned the book titles lazily as he drifted, lowering to his feet when he was a few feet away from the vampire. "Of all the chairs I have in this house, you chose a piece of floor in between my shelves. Is this where you'll come to mope about the world now" he continued to poke and tease.

"You know it be a lot easier on you if you just admit that the thought of your teacher in the company of anyone besides you bothers you" he purred. "Because you storming out every time its brought up is fun now....but it'll get old quick" he smirked as he crouched down in front of him. "Or doesthe thought of your teaching bedding someone gross you out?"he chuckled ashe peaked down at the book the vampire had chosen

Hidden Under The Mask

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:43 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? Nasr..
Thoughts? '...'
Attire - [ X ]

Virgil scrunched up his face as he noticed the demon had stopped right in front of him. He clicked his tongue against the top of his mouth, turning the page and continuing to ignore the demon. The vampire rolled over and turned his back to Nasr, propping his head up with one of his arms. God..He just wanted him to go away, why did he have to bug him like this? He was just so irritating!

"...." He glanced over at Nasr for a moment as he spoke, a pale pink flush covering his cheeks for a moment. Virgil lifted his shoulders and curled up some, letting out a soft sigh, closing the book. If he just said it, then maybe Nasr would just stop it. Virgil turned back around to face Nasr, frowning at him. "It bothers me okay. Are you happy? Now just leave me alone." The vampire growled some, feeling the heat in his cheeks rise slightly after he spoke. He quickly turned back over and stared at the book.

[[ < u >]]

Half Headless Horseman

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas