Submit

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:37 am
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

L o v e xxxy o u r s e l f xxx w i t h o u t xxx r e s e r v a t i o n s

xxxxxxx a n d xxx l o v e xxxe a c h xxx o t h e r xxx w i t h o u t xxxr e s t r a i n t.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx U n l e s s xxx y o u ' r e xxx i n t o xxx l e a t h e r

Nasr furrowed his brow as his was ignored, and the boy turned away from him. Teenagers....as much fun as it is to tease them, he had to remind himself he would be surrounded by their levels of horomones and angst for the entire school year. The demon raised a brow seeing the vampire finally look away from his book and at him. At least he was getting some attention now. He didn't come back here to be ignored the entire time.

A chuckled escaped the demons lips as a grin tugged at the corner of his lips hearing Virgil admit what was really bothering him. "Oh that's cute~ " he purred, watching him turn away. "Why would it bother you? Your full f mixed messages aren't you~ " he smirked. "You want me to go away....but if I find company while away you'll be upset....Sounds like Virgil wants his teacher to be alone~ No fair~" he pouted, leaning over his students shoulder. "Unless you plan on keeping me company" he continued to poke and tease.

Hidden Under The Mask

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:37 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? Nasr..
Thoughts? 'No.'
Attire - [ X ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. razz 71/1557502_538980502876551_747778524_n.jpg" />

Virgil felt himself cringe as he heard the chuckle, his face only darkening in color from Nasr's comments. Why was he doing this to him? God, he hated Nasr so much! He couldn't get his face to go back to normal, his face was just broken, all because of that a*****e. He glanced up at the demon as he saw him leaning over, a groan escaping him as he sat up. He glared at
                                          Nasr before just sighing, his face softening.

The vampire folded his arms across his chest and just stared at Nasr, not saying a word. If he replied to him, then the a*****e would just get the answers he wanted, and he couldn't lie to him, his face would pretty much give everything away. So he just chose to sit there and stare, maybe it would annoy the demon.

Half Headless Horseman

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:23 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxx a n d xxx l o v e xxxe a c h xxx o t h e r xxx w i t h o u t xxxr e s t r a i n t.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx U n l e s s xxx y o u ' r e xxx i n t o xxx l e a t h e r

Nasr grinned, watching the color in Virgil's cheeks darken. It was the small accomplishments like this that slowly improved his mood of the day. It took some work to get to it, but seeing him get flustered but he already couldn't get enough of it. His tail swished behind him hearing him sighand shift to a pose that screemed stubborness, before it rested on his students leg. He was completely expecting him to say something, but when he didn't his eyes narrowed. Letting out a grunt he poked him with the end of his tail.

"Such a lil brat...." he started finding this a lot less fun when he wouldn't respond. "You are way to unhappy with life....You need to get laid, or fap, use a goddamn d***o. something. I promise you will have less of a stick up your a** after" he snorted.

Hidden Under The Mask

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:58 am
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? Nasr..
Thoughts? 'No.'
Attire - [ X ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. razz 71/1557502_538980502876551_747778524_n.jpg" />

Virgil's eyes flicked down once he felt the demons tail resting on his leg. It took all of his power to keep him from moving it, keeping a straight face while looking at Nasr. It relieved him once the other got somewhat irritated, and instead poked him with his tail, the vampire holding back a slight smirk. He liked irritating the demon. It was fun, seeing that look plague his face. Priceless. But he would rather have him gone that to irritate him, one could only stand so much of Nasr, and he was living with him. So. It would be very difficult. But the demon was a teacher. And Virgil didn't plan on going to any classes, so he wouldn't see him for a good couple hours in the day, and then he could hide himself away at night. It seemed like a perfect plan.

The demons words instantly brought him back to reality, once again the vampires pale face flooding with deep color. The blood pulsing within him at a fast rate. Damn it! His first instinct was to fling his hands up and cover is face, growling through his hands as he glared past his fingers at the demon. "Shut the ******** up."

Half Headless Horseman

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:58 am
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

A big toothy grin stretched across Nasr's face seeing pale skin darked to a fiery red in seconds. He couldn't help but laugh, plopping onto his butt from his crouched position, unable to keep his balance. Hearing Virgil curse him only made it better.

"Oh my..." he started, trying to settle down his chuckling. "I didn't think your pale skin was capable of turning that shade of red " he added watching him amused as he leaned in uneccessarily close. "Doesn't matter what species you are I guess. Kids get flustered while talking about the most natrual things" he snorted. "Certainly the bratty ones" he smirked, leaning on his arm. "But in all seriousness....if a d***o will improve your mood I will buy one for you my goddamn self....I'll even give you permission to pretend its me~" he teased sticking his tongue out.

Hidden Under The Mask

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:57 am
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? Nasr..
Thoughts? '...'
Attire - [ X ]

With great effort the male pulled his hands down from his face, resting then back into his lap. He let out a slow sigh and gritted his teeth, dark blue eyes swirling with a slight hint of dark purple. Nasr was just pushing him off the edge, he didn't know how much more of this he could take, thought it annoyed the hell out of him he couldn't bring himself to move his stop. God, he knew he was stubborn but he never saw himself as this stubborn. The vampire let his eyelids fall to a close, slender arms folding into themselves once more, the rage bubbling within him seemed to cease a slight bit.

Virgil allowed himself to listen to the other without having an out burst of red flesh and useless swears, waiting till he finished to open now red eyes to see the demon teasingly sticking his tongue out of his mouth. The vampiric males face twisted to one of disgust and embarrassment, the male leaning himself forward to get right into the demons face. "You're..just utterly disgusting..! I don't need..THAT and I would definitely not think of you if I had one. You're disgusting and just repulsive. Now get out of my face and out of my way."

Half Headless Horseman

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:00 pm
Half Headless Horseman

User Image

☆〜(ゝ。∂)Damien Tamriel ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Damien was wondering about campus as usual trying to find ways to cause hell on Earth. His father has been driving him nuts with all the lectures on how hes not like his failure older brother and that he has more potential. But instead of being born into a rich human family he was born into a small one who enrolled him into this school as soon as he was of age. But now that hes on his second year Damien was trying to move into a dorm so he didnt have to be with his very religious family.

While walking around Damien stopped to look at an appartment building that he read in the paper that was still accepting students to live there. With no doubts he wonders into the building and made his way to the penthouse and stood at the door. He took a breath before giving a firm rap on the dopr with his knuckles. "Hope the owners in." He says begining to tap his foot in annoyance waiting for someone to answer the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:58 pm
[[omg i totally didn't notice there were posts ;;A;; Il respond tomorrow ASAP!!]]  

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:36 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

Nasr face quickly shifted to one of unamusement at how repulsed the student acted at the thought of him or the sex toy. Blac and gold eyes narrowing he let out a low growl. As much as he enjoyed teasing him, his determination for th emoment was wavering. Not that he'd admit it. He leaned in, the irritation in his face not wavering as he got unecessarily close before his arm quickly shot behind Virgil, hitting the wall.

"Your loss. ~ You wouldn't know what to do with that much man anyways.... Such a confusing child...Jealous if someone ha my attention, but when you have it you want nothing to do with me..." he started, running a hand through his hair. He peeked over his shoulder hearing the door knock, raising a brow wondering who it may be. He didn't remembering anyone needing to come over.... Pulling his hand back he got to his feet.

"I'm going to see who it is. Maybe it'll be another brat I can have fun with~" he snorted as he made his way to the door, opening it quickly. "Hey. Who might you be?" he greated, dual colored orbs looking over the boy in front of him, assuming he was a student.

Hidden Under The Mask

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:28 am
Half Headless Horseman

User Image

Damien was slightly startled as the door opened cause he thought nobody was home. "Hello um Im Damien Tamriel. Im here about renting a room? I seen an ad in the paper and this is my second year in Princeton Academy.... Well you see my parents are kicking me out and Im looking for a place to stay. Youre the fifth person ive asked." He says keeping his ruby eyes with the other older males. Damien holds out his hand for the other to shake. "Its a pleasure to meet you Mr. Harker." He says giving a fake yet very promising smile.

Damien had devil etched into his figure as he gave fake kindness to the other. 'Man all I need is him or somebody to give me a place to stay then i wouldn't have to worry.' He thought to himself while internally giving a groan. "I have a job so you know im not just going to loaf around and leech off you." He chirps in knowing that most people hate free loaders.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mega Omega Albee

Indulgent Cutie-Pie

12,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:40 pm

User Image
I'll stay awake,
=
=== Lo Fai ====

Lo was still a fairly new demon. Sixteen and he would still be considered a baby to some other demons. This also meant he still had a lot of growing and learning to do.
He didn’t have a lot of experience with humans either so the moment he heard he would be attending school with other humans and possible supernatural creatures he was more than ready and excited to get his year started. Sadly, getting a room was easier said than done. The moment he found a listing he was ready to jump at the chance to try and get the room.

Lo glanced down at the paper he had on hand to make sure he had the right address before he headed into the apartment. He was hoping he would meet some interesting people. Ones he could befriend or possibly get into some mischief with. This was all a learning experience for him.
He followed the numbers till he found floor and ********, someone else was already there at the door.

“Dibs!” was the first thing that left his mouth. He didn’t even know if humans even used the silly phrase anymore. He ran up to the two at the door and almost tripped over his own feet. He gripped into the younger man and steadied himself. “I’m calling dibs on any room left!” he gasped out at he glanced at the older male, noting right off that he was another demon. Oh he really hopes he wasn’t as strict as other demons he’d met. Now that he thought about it, he was getting a whole vibe of supernatruals in the small space. “No offense dude.” he looked at the kid standing at the door. He had yet to let go and was leaning in far too close. Personal space wasn’t something he’d yet to understand.

'Cause the dark's not taking prisoners tonight.

Half Headless Horseman

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:18 pm
Mega Albee
Half Headless Horseman

User Image

The devil teen only jumped when he heard the other yell dibs. "Dude calm down from what i heard theres two rooms available so chill." He says calmly while running a hand through his hair. "I maybe born human but dibs is still childish...." He says before looking at the apartment owner. "Besides its not up to me or you who gets a room its up to him.... He owns the place" Damien explained calmly trying not to let this get to him.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:18 am
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? ...
Thoughts? 'Ugh'
Attire - [ X ]

Virgil honestly wasn't having any more of this. He didn't make a single move as the demons arm shot and hit the wall behind him, he only furrowed his eyebrows and clicked his tongue. He was completely tense, every muscle in his body as tight as an elastic band ready to snap. Blue eyes flickered and faded almost violet before the knock on the door.

Great. He'll ******** leave.

The vampire said nothing, grabbing his book up with him, running his fingers through his hair roughly, a low growl rumbling out from the bottom f his throat. That once sweet taste turned completely bitter in his mouth, and he wished he'd never have even put his mouth near that assholes flesh.

He shuffled out of the library, giving a glance to the door where Nasr stood, talking to some kid. Probably another student. He could hear another pair of foot steps approaching and he nearly cringed. Another one? They weren't ******** taking his room-
With a huff, he moved throughout the space, making his way to his room, seating himself down onto the bed. He pulled open his book and continued to read.

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff