Linnaea's Yaoi and Yuri Character(s)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marzhase

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:16 pm
Welcome travelers to my page!
Feel free to look at my character(s) idea and please don't post here! Send me a PM if you wish to take one of my characters!!

----------------------------------------------------
~ How I role playing ~

~ My favorite kind of RP's are the romantic kind that has a conflict like in Romeo and Juliet, Moulin Rouge etc. As long as I am hooked then I will respond and I'll be sure to make some fun of my own.

~ I never do one liners but I understand when people have writer's block so please at least try to make a paragraph.

~ I love drama and any forms of issues to happen in role plays will make me happy. But please tell me if there is a point where the drama gets exhausting then we'll go to the normal side for a little bit.

~ When it comes to my characters, I can play nearly anything. A sweet guy, a rude guy anything really so please don't bag on my characters

~ I can make custom characters to fit role plays. I can even modify these characters to fit them into a role play so feel free to ask ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:41 pm
User Image
Name: Arden Lockhart
Nickname:N/A
Race: Demon
Personality: Arden use to be very kind and friendly. At a drop of a hat he would help anyone and expect nothing in return. But after certain events it killed that kindhearted boy and instead brought about someone who can't trust anyone. He does not want to get too close to anyone because he might get hurt again. Now Arden is known for his pranks, heartless insults and constant mischievous ways that always end up getting someone else in trouble. He always has a sly little smirk on his face and that means he has done something bad, Deep down though Arden does have a soft spot he just refuses to let it out again. His biggest weakness are scratches behind the ear, they make him purr.

-Constellations
-Sweet foods
-Napping outside

Dislikes
-People who don't understand his pranks
-Spicy or bitter foods
-His past
-Stormy nights

Bio: In the dead of night, a small row boat of gypsies had just landed in the new town. All over the place gypsies were apparently evil, they were said to be witches that brought demons from hell to do their bidding. One of the gypsy women was holding a baby and was cradling it ever so lovingly until the boat came to a complete stop. Everyone got off the boat and did not bother to park it in the docks for they wanted no evidence that they were here. However word got out and the authorities of the town were at the docks waiting for them. The gypsies were to shot on sight and were, all except for one. The woman holding the baby fled to the church of the town. Only there would her baby and herself be safe for the horrible fate the others suffered. The woman went through allies and jumped as many fences in order to get far away from the police on horseback. The gypsies were still children of god and so the church would allow them to stay there and not be killed. The woman continued to run and held her baby tightly in her arms until she had reached the church where she banged on the door violently. She shouted the word sanctuary over and over but sadly one of the officers of the law found her. She tried to run but was shot immediately and killed. The only one that survived was the baby she held. Arden was his name.

Years went on and Arden does not remember much of his childhood. He does remember though opening his eyes as a child only to feel a dead woman's sweet embrace around him. He remembers crying loudly until a man came over and picked him up. It was the same man that shot the woman in the first place. Arden has dreams of that scene over and over again. He believes the woman was his mother deep down but is told by the man who took him in, Holt, that he did not have a mother. For years he served this man by cleaning, cooking and so on. Holt treated Arden like a son almost but deep down he hated Arden. He knew the second that he found out Arden's mother was a gypsy he believed that Arden was a demon.

Arden grew up believing he was a monster and it did not take him long to unlock his demonic powers. He would never tell Holt though because punishment was bound to happen. Arden practiced his powers in secrecy and was growing stronger and stronger each day. One day though Holt caught Arden in the act of levitating something and believed it was witchcraft. He charged at Arden with a sword and threatened to behead him. Arden dodged the blade countless times until he was backed against the wall. Holt was about to finish the final blow when Arden's power pushed the threat back with enough force into a book shelf to destroy it. Before Holt could recover, Arden ran away in hopes to get far away and never dig too much in his past.

Now at seventeen, Arden travels around and is extremely mischievous because he does not know any other way to show affection. He does not want to get too close to anyone because if they find out he is a demon then they'll hurt him. He made a promise to himself which was to never look into his past again. Due to that, Arden also wanted to change his personality from kind and sweet to distant and a prankster.
Sexuality: Homosexual
Position: Uke
Relationship Status: SINGLE
Favorite song: Safe and Sound - Tonight Alive

Marzhase

Marzhase

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image
Name: Captain Blood Diamond
Nickname: Dia
Race: Human
Personality: Dia is usually a very laid back and prideful captain. She has never met an enemy that was not able to be taken down by her with one shot. As a child, Dia seemed to be distant and did not wish to interact with anyone unless they shared the same interest however even with her fighting and seeming distant she has a heart of gold. She is incredibly loving once she has someone she cares about and does not refuse a challenge.

- Traveling the high seas
- Slow Dancing to good music
- Warm and clear days

Dislikes
- Losing
- Screeching or bad music
- Stormy nights
- Being used

Bio: Dia was born on the high seas with a beautiful mother and father. The family was happy together as they traveled the ocean together. By the age of three Dia had fallen in love with the sea hoped her family's happy times would continue on the sea. However that night a terrible storm had claimed her parent's lives and caused the ship they traveled in to be destroyed. When Dia came too, she floated on a piece of ship all the way to shore where she was picked up by a gypsy and raised to be one.

As time passed by Dia seemed to have forgotten about her original parents because she was very young. Dia learned to steal, preform magic tricks and do much more like her gypsy guardian had taught her. Dia however loved the sea and did not like to be torn away from it. On her 18th birthday Dia told her gypsy guardian that she would be leaving to travel the world and the high seas. The gypsy was not going to argue and wished her daughter like girl luck on her journey. Since then Dia took the name Captain Blood Diamond and has been traveling healthy ever since.

Dia and her crew travel together on the high seas. She is their captain and they fear her However, the places she visits believe the reason she is a lesbian is because she never had the chance to know a real man. Dia does not let rumors flood her mind, it is her decision and if she does she takes out her anger on enemies. Dia gave herself the name Blood Diamond because she wanted to go under a different name while on the high seas. A new name meant a fresh start and that is what she wanted most of all.

Sexuality: Lesbian
Position: Seme
Other: Dia is talented at playing the harmonica
Favorite song:All Around Me - Flyleaf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:29 pm
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
User Image
Name: Erik Vaduran
Nickname: N/A
Race: Ram Demon
Personality: Erik is a very kind and sensible boy who knows what comes first and what he wants. Erik grew up in a rich environment but never once got greedy or acted selfishly. In all honesty, his parents believed him to be strange because of this good nature. As a demon, Erik was playful but knew when to stop and take things serious. He must admit though he does enjoy messing with people. Especially girls who believe they have a chance.

- Acting in any way, shape or form he loves it all
- Music, he actually taught himself how to play the drums
- Tattoos, he wanted to get one if only it did not bind him to the human world
- Amusement Parks, he found human made parks did bring him much joy while visiting. He wishes to open up his own one day.

Dislikes
- His family, they are a bunch of rich snobs that don't appreciate their surroundings.
- Bullies or mean people, he is a demon but knows when he is being too cruel to stop while these type of people don't.
-Horrible music...no need for detail but it makes him feel like his ears are bleeding.
- Sports, he was never the one for the whole tackling or dodging. He much rather sit out and be a spectator.

Bio:

Sexuality: Gay
Position: Gentle Seme
Other: He use to date a girl by the name of Ashley but lost her because of a terminal illness. He promised to live on and always play the kind of music she liked.
Favorite song: Ashley - Escape the Fate

Marzhase

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas