Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1 x 1 Search Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleWingBeautifulPride

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:43 pm
"If you wish to rp with me, your posts must be long and you must be as swift and as active as possible"

My Postings Lengths

First Samples:
The wind howls across the forest, twisting trees and up rooting them so their dark brown roots can be seen like pieces of hair that have been cut from a from a fresh head of hair. A young man runs through the dark, his face is pale white and he's gasping against the cold air, he knows he had to keep running put the pain is becoming a agonizing ache. He stops near a flowing river bed hearing the sounds of his captors, they weren't after him because he had stolen something, they were hunting because he was the one that had been stolen. He was their experiment and now they were ready to kill.

Second Sample

His name was unknown, he was simply known by the number at the base of his collar bone, a number that was written in his own blood by forcing a needle through the thinnest layer of tissue on the side of his neck. The numbers could be seen in the darkest of nights or even in the brightest of the lights, a series of digits always seeming to change under the light as if they kept causing the blood to flow a different way. But one number always remained alone, well I suppose the number would be alone since it is the lowest number 0, the number that means no one, no name, or no story.

Simply someone who is put aside by the river of time. People always treated him as the experiment that went wrong, the one that everyone needed to use for and destruction. The people were cruel to him ans he just went through it, as if nothing was wrong with him, as if he wasn't even human, but just a piece of meat that could eat and sample again and again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:44 pm
Parrings ((Arranged in Alphabetical Order))

A

Angel/Arc Angel
Angel/Demon
Angel/Devil
Angel/Fallen Angel
Angel/Human
Angel/Hunter
Angel/Spirit
Angel/Vampire
Animal Trainer/Anthro
Arch Mage/Mage

B
Baron/Baroness
Butler/Maid
Butler/Gardener
Butler/Master
Butler/Mistress
Bad Boy/Rebel Girl
Bad Boy/Principals Daughter

C
Captor/Creature ((mythical and normal))
Creation/Creator

D
Demon/Captor
Demon/Vampire
Demon/Hunter
Demon/Angel
Demon/Demon
Demon/Devil's Daughter
Doctor/Paitent
Doctor/Medical Nurse
Doctor/Nurse
Dragon/Knight

E
Elf Prince/Human Princess
Elf Prince/Human Servant
Elf Prince/Human Knight
Elf Prince/ Angel Princess
Elf Prince/Vampire Princess
Escaped Creation/Finder

F
Fairy Prince/Elf Prince
Factory Worker/Boss

G
Geisha/Client
Geisha/Apprentice
Geisha/Leader of the household
Guardian/Princess
Guardian/Knight
Guardian/Demon meant to be destoryed

H
Hunter/Vampire
Homicidal Victim/Angel
Hunter/Injured Demon

I
Ice Demon/Fire Demon
Ice Demon/Ice Princess

J
Joker/Princess

K
Kidnapped/Kidnapper
King/Queen
King/Assassin
King/Widowed Queen

L
Loyal Follower/Prince
Lord/Female Samurai
Female Lord/Samuri

M
Mistress/Slave
Master/Slave
Magician/Entertainer
Model/Photographer
Musician/Manager
Manager/Ex Musician

N
Nymph/Captor
Nurse/Doctor
Nurse/Paitent

P
Prince/Rogue Knight
Popular Kid/New Kid
Prince/Princess
Prince/Knight
Prince/Maid
Pregnant Girlfriend/Girlfriend
President Son's/Rival's Daughter
President/Rival
'Princess/Guardian

R
Rebel/Rebel
Runnaway/Runnaway
Runnaway/Family Member/Friend

S
Samurai/Convict
Samurai/Geisha
Samurai/Master's Daughter

V
Vampire/Angel
Vampire/Demon
Vampire/Vampire
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Devil
Vampire/Creator

W
Witch/Witch
Witch/Summoned Demon

Z
Zombie/Surivior

LittleWingBeautifulPride

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:16 am
LittleWingBeautifulPride

Hello again! Would you do a master x slave with me? mayeb you should post this list on the other guild too...that way people will have many options to choose from ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:23 pm
LittleWingBeautifulPride
Parrings ((Arranged in Alphabetical Order))

A

Angel/Human
Animal Trainer/Anthro

B
Bad Boy/Principal's Daughter
Bad Boy/Rebel Girl

C
Captor/Creature ((mythical and normal))
Creation/Creator

D

Doctor/Patient

E

Elf Princess/Human Servant
Escaped Creation/Finder

G
Geisha/Client
Geisha/Apprentice

H
Homicidal Victim/Angel

L
Lord/Female Samurai

M
Mistress/Slave
Musician/Manager
Manager/Ex Musician

N
Nurse/Paitent

P
Popular Kid/New Kid
Pregnant Girlfriend/Girlfriend

R
Runaway/Runaway

V

Vampire/Devil

W
Witch/Summoned Demon

I'm interested in any of the above in bold. I assume the Demon/Devil pairing refers to different races.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

LittleWingBeautifulPride

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:53 pm
Irina96.

I did post in the other guild. but no one notices me me their, that's why I'm here.
Kaosujin Ryu

I can't really decide, and the demon/devil is one i don't do anymore  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:00 pm
LittleWingBeautifulPride

Animal Trainer/Anthro
Mistress/Slave
Nurse/Paitent
Runaway/Runaway
Witch/Summoned Demon

Maybe that can narrow it down for you a bit; I was just curious as to whether the Demon (as in classic bloodthirsty, maim/slaughter, ect) or Devil (like Highschool DxD) were the same races, that's all, honestly. As for 'nobody noticing' you in the other guild; I noticed you (though after I'd posted here.. emotion_facepalm I am willing to do roleplays in that guild, though, if you prefer.)  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

LittleWingBeautifulPride

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:06 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
LittleWingBeautifulPride

Animal Trainer/Anthro
Mistress/Slave
Nurse/Paitent
Runaway/Runaway
Witch/Summoned Demon

Maybe that can narrow it down for you a bit; I was just curious as to whether the Demon (as in classic bloodthirsty, maim/slaughter, ect) or Devil (like Highschool DxD) were the same races, that's all, honestly. As for 'nobody noticing' you in the other guild; I noticed you (though after I'd posted here.. emotion_facepalm I am willing to do roleplays in that guild, though, if you prefer.)No its perfectly fine, if we do the stuff here. though I'm kind of sad now. the geisha one are the one i've been craving recently, but no one knows what a samurai or a geisha is  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:20 pm
LittleWingBeautifulPride
No its perfectly fine, if we do the stuff here. though I'm kind of sad now. the geisha one are the one i've been craving recently, but no one knows what a samurai or a geisha is

Fortunately I do know about both (I've done several samurai roleplays, although I will admit I know only a little about geisha as a whole). I am curious about the Geisha/Client and Lord/Female Samurai pairings, to be honest. I have an idea for the latter, actually.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

LittleWingBeautifulPride

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:22 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
LittleWingBeautifulPride
No its perfectly fine, if we do the stuff here. though I'm kind of sad now. the geisha one are the one i've been craving recently, but no one knows what a samurai or a geisha is

Fortunately I do know about both (I've done several samurai roleplays, although I will admit I know only a little about geisha as a whole). I am curious about the Geisha/Client and Lord/Female Samurai pairings, to be honest. I have an idea for the latter, actually.
Their just normal parings, as you may know that a geisha is forbidden to fall in love with her client, While the samurai's case is that woman can not be samurai. sweatdrop does that make sense  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:26 pm
LittleWingBeautifulPride
Kaosujin Ryu
LittleWingBeautifulPride

Their just normal parings, as you may know that a geisha is forbidden to fall in love with her client, While the samurai's case is that woman can not be samurai. sweatdrop does that make sense

Aye; I had the idea that, with the Female Samurai/Lord plot, that it could be somewhat similar to the Mulan Disney movie in that the female becomes a samurai to help her family while the lord-to-be... frankly isn't interested in becoming a Lord at all and decides to become a Samurai himself while hiding his true identity.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

LittleWingBeautifulPride

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:31 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
LittleWingBeautifulPride
Kaosujin Ryu
LittleWingBeautifulPride

Aye; I had the idea that, with the Female Samurai/Lord plot, that it could be somewhat similar to the Mulan Disney movie in that the female becomes a samurai to help her family while the lord-to-be... frankly isn't interested in becoming a Lord at all and decides to become a Samurai himself while hiding his true identity.
I don't really like basing my parings and plots off of movies and books unless...we are doing something on the movie. It just feels like I'm plagirising the story.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:25 pm
ʙᴜᴍᴘ  

LittleWingBeautifulPride

LittleWingBeautifulPride

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:28 pm
ʙᴜᴍᴘ  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:54 pm
ʙᴜᴍᴘ  

LittleWingBeautifulPride

LittleWingBeautifulPride

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:47 pm
ʙᴜᴍᴘ