BaconBunch

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:28 pm
User Image
a do not disturb sign permanently hangs on the door.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ani sat cross-legged on the wooden floor of his dorm room, silently stuffing his face with leafy greens. Not salad-- Just lettuce. Sprouts. Other green things. One would more easily compare it to grass than real person food, but Ani found it comforting in a strange way that he would never admit. It was most entirely his diet, and most people who met him wondered how he possibly survived when he never got any protein in his diet. He had just come into the school, and he had no human idea of what his classes were or where they were held, so he had locked himself up in his dorm room, gorging on greens as part of his nature.

He was wearing an oversized shirt that fell off of his shoulders and exposed his prominent collarbones, and washed skinny jeans that were rolled up at the ankles to expose his bare feet. He wasn't a very dressy person, he just liked to wear what was comfortable, especially since there was no one else in his dorm. One of his pointed ears was peeking out of the shaved side of his head and both of his deer-like antlers were poking out of his head, there being no other method of hiding them. He felt a little strange, having them in public in front of such normal looking people, but he brushed it off as no big deal.

mood:: hungry.
company:: n//a.
OoC:: first post~~~

BaconBunch

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

lets RP lol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:36 pm
BaconBunch

User Image
--------------------------

After a couple of his classes. Zachary was beat. He looked at his phone and sighed at the time. Still a long time before Lunch. Not that he hates school, it just seemed to him like the first day drags in forever. Then he looked at his class schedule and noticed that he had math next. He sighed. Math was his his least favorite subject, but it is a requirement. Right now he needed a snack just to hold him over till lunch, so he decided to go in his dorm and get a handful of candy he brought to stuff into his pocket and take with. He just hoped it was still there.

Once he opened the door he noticed he had a roommate, and he was on the floor. Did he not want to make a mess anywhere else? But then his attention was placed on his ears and antlers. To Zachary, the antlers looked painful coming out of his head like that. But he tried to not focus on them too long as he didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

"Hello... Is everything okay?" He wondered if something had happened since the guy wasn't on his way to class, but wouldn't try to make him tell him anything if he didn't want to. Zachary remembers skipping some classes here and there when he was younger and wasn't going to judge, but he understands if the man doesn't want to tell someone he doesn't know what he's up to.

Zachary noticed he was eating something with little to no taste, lettuce. But decided not to say anything. He's noticed some cat, dog, and other strange like people here, so he guessed it was just what he eats, since he did look like a deer. Zachary was unsure what to do now, so he just stood at the door and waited for an answer.

OoC: Alright here it is. I hope its okay ^.^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ani was mid-stuffing a handful of green whatnots into his mouth when the door clicked open, his head shooting in that direction and going deathly still. This is what one would call looking like 'a deer in headlights', except he did it so authentically that you would think it was more like the phrase than when the deers did it. Zachary would be able to see now that they were locked eyes that Ani's eyes were literally gold, nearly luminescent. Not to mention that his mouth was stuffed with green things.

"Hi." Ani muttered mid-chew, "Who're you?" Not taking any notion towards how strange he probably looked to the other boy right now. He couldn't really register any kind of sense of shame, which made it awkward to talk to most people, so he avoided it as much as possible. "My names ah-nee. I live here. Am I in trouble?

mood:: troubled.
company:: zach.
OoC:: ~

BaconBunch

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

lets RP lol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:57 pm
BaconBunch

User Image

. It seems Zachary had startled him when he came in, so he said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you..."When he saw his eyes, it startled him a bit. But then the more he looked at them, the more he thought they were a bit pretty. Zachary thought he's roommate was a bit odd. But then again he was pretty odd himself, so he just looked to the side a bit.

As odd as he is, Zachary doesn't have a problem with this guy yet. He just seems unsure of how to act around others, but he doesn't seem mean or anything. Also, Zach was unsure what he should do, as he still hadn't moved from his spot. He didn't want to scare or upset him, but he still wanted that candy he had stashed away.

Then his roommate asked who he was. "Oh sorry... I'm Zachary Marion, but Zach is fine. I'm staying here, so I guess I'm your roommate." Then it was confirmed that he was in fact his roommate when he said he lived here. "Well, it's nice to meet you Ani." He hopes he can remember it, as it is simple enough. But he was always bad with names. When he asked if he was in trouble, Zach slowly shook his head and said, "No, I don't think so. I'm no teacher or staff and I won't tell on you. I was just coming in here to grab something. Though if you need and want help, I wouldn't mind trying to help you out." Even though Zach wasn't much of a people's person, something seems to be troubling the guy, and he wanted to help him out if he could.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ani bit his lip and grinned when he heard the other man's name-- He was a rather shy person, sure, and his neurotic personality caused him to get scared off easily, but he was a very affectionate person and the sound of Zachary's name felt comforting. He mouthed the name silently to himself to make sure it fit decently in his mouth. "What're you grabbing?" He was a curious boy, and his lack of social skills caused him to be more nosy than usual male teenagers, which was definitely saying something, what with all the panty raids and keg-athons those darned kids were doing these days.

Ani's oversized shirt exposed his shirt and revealed what at first glance what one would think were freckles, but after closer examination would turn out to be white spots like the dots on a fawn. He had these spots on the back of his neck, shoulders, and along his entire back. He was really quite an authentic creature, but how he could have been born like this was a total mystery; Female deer didn't usually have relations with men, or the other way around for that matter.

Although when his troubles were brought up, his expression changed, feeling his face heat up in a blush and looking at his crossed-legged lap. "I'm lost." He chewed on his lower lip again, flustered over either not knowing where to go or being a coward and hiding out in his room because of it. He didn't know what any of his classes were, and he hadn't known anyone who knew what they were either, nor did he know how to find out.

mood:: flustered.

BaconBunch

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

lets RP lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:50 pm
BaconBunch

User Image

It seems Ani liked his name as it seemed to calm him down a bit when he said it. Zach always found his name kinda plain, but he liked that it seemed to calm down his roommate a bit. Also, he found Ani grin kinda cute, defiantly much better than when he looked startled. It made Zachary smile a bit.

Then Ani asked what he was grabbing. While he was a little reluctant to tell him, he figures there ain't no harm in letting him know. He wasn't sure if Ani be interested in having some candy, since he seems to like more healthy things like his greens. Though he wouldn't mind sharing if he asks. Also, it's not like it's something that's not allowed on the grounds like drugs or alcohol. Zach wasn't even interested in that stuff, since it messes with the body and all. "Just some candy." Zach looked at spots on his body and wondered what they were. They were weird, but pretty. But he moved his gaze to the window so as not to freak out Ani.

Then he looked at Ani again as he spoke. So he was lost. "Oh... Well where do you need to be?" Being his second year here, he knew here where most places are at in the school. There are some places he doesn't know where they are, but he believes can easily figure out where it is.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:34 pm
lets RP lol

User ImageUser Image

"Just some... What?" Ani tilted his head and reverted his gaze back into a startled confused expression similar to the one he had when Zach entered the room. It was pretty simple, although uncommon; Ani didn't have the smallest clue what candy was. He wasn't very in touch with modern technology or inventions, and most of his diet was s**t you would pull out of the ground. "Cuh-caaa....nnn..." He tried to put the word in his mouth like he did with the other man's name, but the word was much less welcome and felt odd with his lips. "I don't know where I need to be. No one told me my classes." But at least he was less embarrassed about it now, and Ani fixed his gaze upon Zachary, much less worried about staring too long since he didn't know it was a bad thing. The other boy looked a lot more 'normal' than he did, only human features. Of course, that didn't make him any better or worse, but it did make him feel a little bit self conscious. Was it possible that Zach thought he was rooming with some kind of monster?

mood:: curious.

BaconBunch

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

lets RP lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:20 pm
BaconBunch

User Image

At first, Zachary was confused as to the reaction. Then as Ani struggled to pronounce the word, he wondered if he even heard the word before, or know what it is. It was kind of strange to think that he hasn't a clue as to what candy is, but he just thinks that's cause his parents never gave him any. Zach thinks that would be a smart idea, since it has no nutritional value. But it does taste good in his opinion and he does need something to hold him over till lunch. So then he figured he should try tell him something else Ani might know. "Food... It stop you from being hungry for a bit."

Then Ani told him that he didn't know his classes. Well that does make things difficult, but at least he knows where to find out Ani's schedule. They just needed to head to the office. But he wondered how he was unable to retrieve it in the first place. But Zachary knows that really wasn't his business nor was it it important. The gaze Ani was giving him made him feel a bit uncomfortable, so he looked away from him and said, "I see... Well I'm sure the office has a list of your classes. So if you don't know where it is, I can take you there if you want." Zach might be late for his class, but it was the first day, and they wouldn't mind him being late if he's helping out someone. Or that's what he hoped anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ani's blush returned to his cheeks when Zach spoke up again, talking about food as if he had never heard about it before. "But, uhm. Caayyy...Dee. What is it?" He could tell now that it was something you ate, and he knew for sure that there were foods that other people ate that he had never even tried before, but he had yet to have anyone else mention candy in the past. He was extremely curious, and in all honesty he wanted some, but he would never muster the courage to ask for any.

"You're going to take me? He scrunched his nose and grinned again, running one hand through his hair. It sounded to him that he was going to get a miniature tour to the school, at least while they were on their way to the office, and it would keep him from being embarrassed over not knowing where he was going. He grabbed some kind of leaf out of his bowl and stuck it in his mouth, nibbling gently while he stood up, squeezing one eye shut and squeaking quietly as he stretched.

mood:: texttexttext
company:: texttexttext
OoC:: gotta work on a project, i'll reply when i'm finished!

BaconBunch

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

lets RP lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:52 pm
BaconBunch

User Image

As he thought, he had no clue what candy was. But Zachary wasn't the best at explaining things, so he had no clue how to explain what it was to him. Though he did give it a try. "Well... Its food that's unhealthy, and doesn't keep you full long... and there's different kinds with different textures and taste." He hoped that helped, and didn't confuse him anymore than he already was.

Zachary smiled a bit as Ani spoke and grinned again. "Yeah I don't mind." He waited until he stood up and was ready to go before opening the door and waiting for him to step out before closing it. "I can give you a small tour too, if you want." Since Ani seemed not to know where to go or what to do, Zach figured he should tell him where everything is and what they were for, so he wouldn't have to hideout when he was lost or didn't know what to do. Being new was tough enough, but not knowing where to go and do seemed terrifying to Zachary, and it was easy to see why Ani hid in here and was so frightened now.

[Exit to hallways?]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ani sqinted and rubbed the back of his neck as he listened to Zach explain what candy was, idly trailing his fingers over the white dots there. "That sounds awful. Who would eat that?" Honestly, something that was both healthy and left you hungry after virtually no time? It seemed like there was no upside, at least not one that the two boys knew of. But it must taste good, or else Zach wouldn't be leaving his regular schedule to nab it... Unless he had really shitty taste in food.

When they were finally standing and walking beside each other, Ani could get a real size comparison-- He was a little bit taller, although he was the same age, and his aura was comforting in a warm, snuggly kind of way. Ani always looked a little bit solemn, just because of how he was built and his odd appearance, he didn't usually smile but instead stared at most people with his deer-in-headlights glare, but Zach was encouraging the smile from his lips before he could stop it, which was pleasant.

"Okay. What classes do you like? Do you know which ones you have? It was strange to finally have someone to actually interact with who would acknowledge his existence other than frightened glances over the spiky things emerging from his head or his glowing eyes, so he felt like he was sort of bombarding the other man with questions while he still had the chance.

mood:: welcomed.
OoC:: exit to hallways!~ you post first or me?

BaconBunch

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Dormitories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items