Cult stream?
  FINALLY!
  nah
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:43 pm
got a huge stream from my e-peen!
http://www.twitch.tv/xilotheodd

got shadowplay to work and 1 nearby friend to look at it to see how the quality was. quality was stellar and connection was stable. so i am Stream capable.

go ahead and book mark it. when we is online messin s**t up, chances are i'll stream dat s**t. TTT, TF2, SRIV, you name it. i can prolly stream it.

Follow me and Bookmark it. this is the future of cult cast. cult cast live maybe? lol.

i mgiht be busy tomorrow but after 6 PM (10PM eastern) i'll prolly be down for something. and if no one else is i'll prolly just stream my exploits on Assasin's creed 4. or Mechwarrior.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:45 am
Nice!  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:30 am
Pretty awesome. I think I remember looking into using Twitch but don't you have to pay so much a year in licensing for the program to Stream?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:58 pm
I want to see you stream Cart Life.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:09 am
Meta_Fish
Pretty awesome. I think I remember looking into using Twitch but don't you have to pay so much a year in licensing for the program to Stream?
there is a premium plan you can pay monthly for on twitch, but its completly optional. as for streaming programs theres some that are paid and some free ones that work decently. for me though im doing it through nVidia's shadowplay so it only cost me a bitchin graphics card. i saw no loss in that respect.

it'll be nice though if we do some group activity with a limited number of character slots in it. if im there i can atleast stream it, and archive it. then later save it if it was truely awesome.  
Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games