Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
Time Travel Discussion!~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xomewchii

Anxious Fatcat

11,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:56 pm
Hi everyone!
im new here!~
uhm uhm ive been wondering!
what are your thoughts/feelings on time travel?

some questions!~

- Do you time travel?
- Hours? or Days too?
- How do you feel about time traveling?
- etc.
;__; ORZ

discuss!~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:45 pm
I don't like time traveling, I feel it defeats the purpose of the game. Also if you do it for too long it will kill your town if your don't have the beautiful town ordnance enacted. So I feel its pointless to do so, yeah there are some benefits but I feel they side effects are way worse then getting things done faster.

you do it by telling isabelle you need help with something before you start the game. then you change the time. I'm guessing  

CheruChu
Vice Captain

Devoted Citizen

Akoti

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:29 pm
I personally don't mind time traveling, but I only really do it if I'm up really late at night or if I missed a really big holiday that I didn't want to miss. I often do that during the summer, mostly because I'm up really late during the summer and don't have to even stay up during the day.

I normally time travel with hours, not day, though there are some exceptions. Oh, and if you were saying you were new here, Welcome cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:50 pm
I don't really time travel. I did once to get the island, but otherwise I don't like to. However I have no problem with someone else doing it!  

Actual Garbage Can

Lucky Wench

19,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Deadly Coca-Cola Princess
Crew

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:03 pm
I time travele if I miss a day then get it back to it's normal time. But when my bf took my 3DS for a month..... he killed my tree and my town..... so I hate time traverling cause it still wont restore your tree even if you go back till the day you last play it......  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:23 am
I did timetravel with my first town because I was much too eager to get everything at once, but I now take it easy-- it extends the enjoyment much more.  

lavolpes

and world

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:31 pm
excessive time traveler here 8DDDDDD

personally i have no problem with it
it works if you're someone who can't play regularly. my weekends i can play 4+ hours, weekdays i don't even touch my 3DS
i already have the beautiful ordinance on so it doesn't mess up my flowers

i think there are pro's for TTing:
- i don't think i could have completed gracie's fashion check without it
- it also lets me kick out unwanted villagers

i am currently into april, 2014
TTing helps especially if you normally don't have the time to complete all the quests that happen on special events like the festivale and april fool's

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:47 am
I do it from time to time.
Sometimes I don't play for weeks and I hate missing anything. 3nodding  

whatsmynameagain00
Crew

Blessed Gaian

T3h Jinji

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:32 pm
I normally don't bother. I can play for at least a little bit most every day. Even when I miss events, though, I don't worry about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:10 pm
    I time travel all the time. Mostly to get the shops, and to have neighbors I don't like move out. I've been an avid fan of the series since I was young, and now that I am older, I don't seem to have the patience needed to play the game as it's intended. I still however have a blast playing the game. I love making sure each room has the entire set of my choosing, and time traveling helps me to finish faster.

I don't see it as being bad. Just another way to enjoy the game. I normally only jump a day at a time, and I only jumped a few months so my girlfriend could get Spring bugs. xD

I usually jump a week, per day.

MlDORlYA

Cute Hero

Renai-sama
Crew

Gracious Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:56 pm
Someone recommended me not to time travel so here I am thinking I shouldn't ... but to my surprise there are many who do such. I might just reconsider ...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:43 pm
only do it when you have the beautiful ordinance in, so you don't wreck your flowers or have weeds overgrowing your place.
nothing happens if you TT back to where you were.

don't TT for more than 3 days a time. you run the risk of losing your good villagers. there's a period when you have 9-10 villagers when this happens.

you're safe when there's only 8 villagers, which means a new villager will move in. so you can time skip for a week and it should be okay.

and world

Desirable Sex Symbol

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:49 pm
i will only time travel if i wanna do an event other than that i leave it at normal time  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:22 pm
Yeah I time travel I often do so so I can get gifts for friends.  

inspireParadise

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100

HydroponicHaze

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:30 pm
Nigou
    I time travel all the time. Mostly to get the shops, and to have neighbors I don't like move out. I've been an avid fan of the series since I was young, and now that I am older, I don't seem to have the patience needed to play the game as it's intended. I still however have a blast playing the game. I love making sure each room has the entire set of my choosing, and time traveling helps me to finish faster.

I don't see it as being bad. Just another way to enjoy the game. I normally only jump a day at a time, and I only jumped a few months so my girlfriend could get Spring bugs. xD

I usually jump a week, per day.

I agree. I play each game day for two hours, usually a few game days in a day. The hours i play are 11am-12pm and then i jump to 11pm-12am. During the evening hour I hunt for beetles on island. Then i jump to the next morning to shop, pay off loan, ect. I usually pay off the loan each game day, considering i make 300-400k per trip.  
Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games