Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Dale's cottage house (one room available) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:23 am
User Image
Bedrooms

Dale's room
User Image

extra bedroom room
User Image

Other rooms

Living room
User Image

Kitchen
User Image

Dining room
User Image

Bathrooms
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:19 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The new Social Studies teacher, Dale Navy approached the forest cottage house with his bags in his hands. He likes cottages because it was sort of housing structure he ever lived in after moving out a wolf den when he separated from the pack. He used his key to unlock the front door and went inside the cottage house. Knowing that he will be sharing this place with another teacher he hopes the guy won't mind him being in his wolf form often. "I look forward to finding out myself" he said with a sly smile. Leaves his bag in his bedroom then head back out with his laptop bag. It was about time he checks out his classroom. [exit]

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:39 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale continued on holding hands with Kei and it probably seemed like an innocent thing to do because of the excuse. They traveled through the forest to get to the cottage house that Dale and another teacher stays at. It was already dark out and Dale was pretty sure it is a good idea for Kei to be sleeping over. "There it is" he said smiling and pointing to the cottage house with his other hand.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:48 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei was scared when they started to walk threw the forest and he held on to Dale's hand more, but he knew he was safe. After a few minutes, Dale pointed to a beautiful cottage. "Wow, I bet it looks pretty in the morning." He looked up at Dale and smiled.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:42 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I supposed it is. I prefer to live out in nature" said Dale as they approach the cottage. "I am supposed to be living with another teacher, but it doesn't smell like he has been here at all" he informed Kei. He thought it was disappointing, but at least they be interrupted in the meantime. He unlocked the door after letting go of Kei's hand then allow Kei to go in first and turned on the lights.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:22 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei walked in after Dale unlocked the door and looked around. "Wow, its really nice." He looked at Dale and smiled.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:56 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"What you see in front of you is the living room" Dale tells him. "You can leave your bag here then I will show you the rest of the first floor" he said as he sets his laptop bag down coffee table.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:23 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

"Okay." Kei set his bag down on the floor beside the couch. He then looked at Dale and smiled.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:31 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Come this way, sweet Kei" said Dale smiling and led him to the kitchen. "This is the kitchen" then he walked over to the dining room, "This is the dining room. I think only you and me really be using this room" he said then he led him to where the bathroom is.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:26 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei blushed a bit when Dale called him sweet. He followed him to the kitchen and the dinning room, thinking the cottage was beautiful. "Why do you say we would be the only ones using it?" He followed Dale to the bathroom.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:45 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale opened up the door to the bathroom, "The bathtub is indoors and the shower is outdoors" he said about the bathroom. "There is a definite chance that the other teacher who is supposed to be staying in this cottage house won't be coming around much. The staff of this school most likely eat their meals made by someone else either off campus or teacher's lounge or the cafeteria" he answered Kei's question.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:48 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei liked the bathroom, but thought having the shower outside was kind of weird. "Oh, okay."

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:15 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Now to go upstairs where the bedrooms are" Dale said to him. He walked back towards the living room where the stairs are, "I'm just going to show you my building. I should probably warn that I haven't gotten around to unpacking yet" he told him as he walked up the steps and led Kei straight to the bedroom.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:39 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled following Dale. "Its okay.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:34 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiled after hearing Kei's response that it was ok that he hadn't unpacked yet. He opened the door to his bedroom, "There it is" he said and gestured for Kei to go in first.

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff