Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Dale's cottage house (one room available) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:10 pm
kimmico13

When you returned how about we fast forward to all the food being in the basket and their ready to go to their picnic instead of going through each step at a time?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:08 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled as they walked to their picnic spot. The sun was high in the sky and the air was fresh. He looked up at Dale and smiled. "Its the perfect day for a picnic!"

(okay and I'm SOOOO sorry for not replying in so long, winter break is the week after next so I'll be on more.)
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:54 am
kimmico13
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale nods in agreement with Kei, "Yes, it certainly is" he said smiling. He was carrying the basket and the blanket for their picnic. He kept a look out for a clearing to lay out the blanket on.
(Its Alright)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:12 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled and ran over to a big tree that had lots of space under it. "Oh, lets set up here!" He smiled and jumped up and down.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:20 am
kimmico13
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale laughs some at seeing Kei jump up and down seeming excited. "Okay, I will lay out the blanket" he said smiling. After setting down the basket, He unfolded the blanket and lay it out on the ground. "Which do you want to start off with? The sandwiches or the dessert?" he asked him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:50 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale stopped by one morning in time to eat breakfast after washing in the indoor bathroom. Hoped Jiho will one day decide to move in here so he see him more often and they could have more privacy out here. Didn't rush things thinking it could scare away the closest person to him currently after losing the last one somehow. [exit]

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale returns home that night after coming from the mall. Encountered a couple of his students while he had been there while buying a phone. Double checked that the phone works and that the home phone redirects to it. Set up the voice mail before checking the windows and other doors are secured.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:14 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Next thing Dale is his home phone ringing then his new cell phone before hearing his name being called because of his wolf-like sense of hear. "Jiho is calling for me in more than one way" he thought pleased he did what told him could do if he needed to get in contact with him. Jiho is the only person he gave his home phone number to. He headed on out right away to source of the call while also answering the phone call.[exit]

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:31 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I appreciate that, Jiho" said Dale smiling gently at him. "Sounds like you got a lot of this shopping trip too" he proclaimed. Wasn't a terribly long trip on foot to his house by the forest. Shifted some bags over to one hand to get out his key to the front door.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:09 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Following after the other he took a few breaths before he heard what the other said that he tilted his head gently that Jiho gave him a smile. "Well this is the first time that i have been on a shopping trip with anyone, I usually do shopping alone so i had a good time as well got to learn more about you. Also besides I wanted to help you and see where you live" he said tenderly. Thinking a bit he took a few breaths he walked with him as he looked the home over he smiled gently holding the bag gently in his hand. "This home is quiet adorable and quaint and homey" he said tenderly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 3:11 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Hm? I thought you have been here before because it was when I made that offer. Or do you not mean literally or something like that?" Dale confused. He thought back to being a special night to him of deciding to take it slow with the relationship and not to pressure the other about moving in. "I agree for the most part" he said to what Jiro said about the cottage. Once he got the door open he step aside to let Jiho go inside first if he wants to.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:18 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Tenderly he looked to him a bit wondering if he had something wrong again that Jiho bite the inside of his mouth slightly as he looked to the ground thinking again. "Um i do remember being here but it was for a brief moment that is all, however I do remember Dale"he said tenderly.Looking up to the other as he touched his cheek softly with his fingertips "Were you serious when you asked me to move in with you?"he asked as he then stepped inside when he was let in while he thought to himself a bit before shifting slightly. Calmly he looked around the house from where he stood thinking as he bite his own lip gently as he looked over his shoulder to the other holding the bag gently "You alright?"he asked.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:02 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale wasn't absolutely sure if it was a good thing that Jiho remembers that visit. Smiles some when the other touches his cheek. "Yes, but I don't want to influence your decision about it. If you decide to move in you can have your own bedroom. I still want to go at your pace" he answered honestly. He nods, "We need to put away the items that needs to stay cold" he said then closes the front door before heading for the kitchen.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:26 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Following after the other into the kitchen Jiho thought to himself a bit as he took a few breaths but he thought to himself, but deep down he did appreciate the fact that Dale wasn't pushing him into anything he didn't want to do yet. Softly Jiho thought for a bit before he set the bags down on the counter walking over to the other touching his cheek tenderly and softly "You sound almost scared that i will say no, why you think I would say no? And if i were to say yes why would we have our own bedrooms? You don't need to answer that one if you don't want to" he said tenderly. Biting his own lip Jiho slightly began to wonder if the other was seeing someone else besides him now if he said the were going to have their own bedrooms that he moved to put away the cold stuff. Jiho always did second guess himself in everything that happened, but more so when it came to dating since he never had any good luck with that ever.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:09 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale removed the items from the bags he had carried in the kitchen until Jiho touched his cheek. "Wouldn't anyone be scared in entering uncharted territory? I don't want to make a wrong move or say something in the wrong way. Saying no would mean we're not ready to move forward in progress as a couple yet" he explained. Gather up the empty bags to re-use at a later date. Fiddles with their new frisbree, "If yes then its up to you. I want you to have as much space as you need. I'm comfortable enough in sharing a room with and if you feel the same then I hope we plenty of good dreams together" he said trying really hard to be careful with his wording.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces