Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Dale's cottage house (one room available) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:41 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Watching the other male with the bags and than listening the whole time with the wording he tilted his head gently as he took small breaths just thinking to himself a bit. That was the last thing Jiho wanted to do, he didn't want to push Dale either or worse make him feel like if he said something wrong it could end things between them and that he no longer felt like they were a good couple either. Softly watching Dale the whole time even the part with him fiddling with the frisbee and noticing the way he was wording things with that worry as well. Slowly he walked over to the other as he hugged the other gently as he looked down wondering how he could say this so while he was doing that he rested his head on his shoulder tenderly. "Everyone is scared to enter into uncharted territory, but sometimes you need to face them and take the leap into doing them. But you haven't said anything wrong nor have you done any wrong moves at all, I promised you that if you do than I will tell you. I haven't said no yet and right now I don't think I want to say no since I do feel like we are making good progress as a couple" he said gently biting his bottom lip gently and softly. Taking a few breaths he pulled back gently before looking up at the other gently standing on his toes slightly "if you would like to start with just living together than we can Dale. And than a few night a week we can share a bed together just till I am okay with that, I am comfortable enough sharing a room with you thought I am just worried that you will want more space from me than I do. I want you to have your space but at the same time I want to be near you as much as possible. So please if you ever need space from me than tell me" he said tenderly before kissing him tenderly on the lips softly before pulling back blushing slightly. Stepping back he took small breaths and headed to work on the sandwiches for the picnic biting the inside of his mouth a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:09 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale's eyes widen not expecting the hug, but he welcomes it nonetheless by returning it in kind. "Is that so?" he questions and referring to the licking thing he did at his place. "I'll be in your care then" he replied to the promise. "You're not obligated to say 'yes'. Could be a 'maybe' if you want it to be. Thanks to this talk I understand more and believe you" he said softly when the hug ended. "In that case why not sleepovers?" he suggested after kissing back. He had heard couples do that before moving in together and thought it was the best way to see how they dynamics would work. "I mean it could be the best way to find out if living together would work out" he explained his reasoning. "I don't need space because its the opposite for me. I want to be near you always" he confesses blushing a lot. He put away the frisbree he had been messing up moments ago. He started working on the peanut butter cookies by starting off with turning on the oven. "Umm, what homemade drink did we decide to go with for the picnic?" he asked Jiho.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:02 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Calmly Jiho thought to himself a bit as he took it all with what he had said and what Dale had just said that he himself wondered if it was to much of if there was something that the other was thinking about right now. Thought the idea of the sleepover wasn't such a bad idea since it would really let them figure out if there were good enough to live together or not so he followed after him and watched the other start working on the cookies. Jiho did notice the blush when he said he didn't need the space at all that he wanted to be near the other always that he himself did blush as well. "It is and well I am going to be in your care as well Dale. So guess we are in each other's care now and I know that I'm not obligated into saying yes but I am not sure if I want to say maybe or no honestly. Rather say yes really since it would be easier for us both, thus I am glad that we are able to have this talk as well" he spoke that he took a few breaths as he moved a bit. Sitting down briefly before standing back up he shifted a bit, "Do you need help making anything cause I feel odd just sitting here while you do all the cooking. And we can do the sleepovers as well, its a very good idea since it will really give us a good idea on how we are able to work together and live together as a couple"he said softly. Standing next to him as he held his hands behind his back slightly and gently thinking as how to say the rest of the things while he waited to see if Dale would need some help or not. "I'm surprised that you like to be near me since that worried me at times that I could be too much or too clingy or needy since in all honesty I do like being near you as well. As for the drink for the picnic I don't think we decided on one. We could make the decision now if you like?" Jiho said tilting his head as some of his hair fell into his face but not much.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:50 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale's mood brighten up even more when hearing about being in each other's care. "Thank you, Jiho. I'm confident you won't regret" he proclaimed. "Ah, um" he thought for a moment about what Jiho could do. "You could cut the meat and the cheese we will be using for the sandwiches" he suggested. "Heh, you can never be too close or too clingy, sweet Jiho. You making the move first has always been a turn on for me" he said happily. "Probably lemonade or ice tea" he narrowed down to choices in what their drinks could be.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:16 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Hearing what he was supposed to do for the other that he nodded gently heading to get get the meat and cheese so he could cut them but he did notice the other was thinking that he tilted his head gently.Slowly pulling them out that he blushed a bit more when he heard how the other proclaimed that he wouldn't regret anything "I won't regret it Dale, I promise that I won't at all. How much of the meat and cheese would you like me to cut up?""He asked curiously. Softly he moved and started to cut the meat first since he figured that would be the quickest and than focus all on the cheese but he blushed when Dale told him that he found it as a turn on when he made the first move that it only made him blush more that he looked down to hide the blush. "Well the reason I was asking about the clinginess because I was worried about it and its good to know that you don't mind it. BUt I didn't know me making the first move was a turn on for you"he said tenderly. Calmly he kept working on the meat as he took a few breaths as he moved a bit "Than I will make both and than we can choose what we want to drink at the picnic. Wouldn't want to make one and not have it drank because it wasn't liked. So you think a small container of each is good or to much?" he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:14 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was shaping out the peanut butter cookies with his hands and place them on a cookie sheet. "Enough for four whole sandwiches and the thickness is up to you" he answered him. Uses a fork to make cross marks on his cookies. "I didn't know it about my self until very recently" he said about how he feels when his boyfriend makes the first move. "Hadn't come to mind of that being a possibility. I am still bit of an novice when it comes to drinks so it sounds like a good idea to me" he responded and put the cookie sheet on the rack in the oven.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:27 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked over to the other as he listened to how much he should cut up for the sandwiches as he took a few breaths before nodding tenderly "Alright than for four sandwiches it is. And well I don't want to cut them too thick or too thin and have you get upset that the sandwiches aren't good any more. Do you want me to add veggies for them as well?" he asked tenderly. Moving he started to cut making them medium slices and placing them to the side neatly thought he did notice what Dale was doing with the cookies which he thought was interesting. Hearing him state his opinion only made him blush more that he finished up soon afterwards "I see, well I never really had been told that so its a shocker to me. Thought I am thankful that you told me"he stated. Calmly he walked over to him to ask the other where the pitchers were so he could make the drinks. Still Jiho found it surprising that the other was still new to this just as much as he was, "Well guess we are both new to this picnic thing as a date but still good you stated your opinion. Rather have it than make a mistake, thus I will make two small containers and if needed another two just incase we run out of the two" he spoke giving him a soft smile.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:48 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale keeps in mind on how long the cookies will take to bake which was a short amount of time. "Unlikely I would be upset like that since I left the results to you. Bell peppers or onions" he responded. "No problem" he said smiling. "Will two people drink that much? Since its a trial and error with it being our first picnic date so maybe we should take a chance on one of them rather than a sample of both" he asked about the use of two small containers.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:11 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Thinking to himself a bit as he moved but moved heading to the fridge to get the items to make the sandwich that he ran his hand through his hair a bit."Than I will add both and if we don't want them on the sandwiches we can always pull them out and put them to the side so that way its just easier. I don't want you upset with me since it would make me very sad" he said gently. Stopping by the fridge as he glanced to the other hearing his suggestion about the drinks that he thought to himself before stopping "I think you have a very good suggestion. So question is which one would you like to try for the picnic and I can just leave the other one here for us to try when we are spending time here. Does that sound good with you?" he asked

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:32 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale wondered what the sandwiches will taste like with both his suggestions in them and thought they will turn out to be extra crunchy. "I'm delighted to see that we're on sync with our emotions" he commented. Checked on the cookies before retrieving the pitchers for the drinks. "Yes, but I wouldn't know which to pick out right so the sampling should be done here" he responded.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:42 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho stood still and looked to the other as he held his hands against the countertop since he had finished the sandwiches but he was debating on how to work on the beverages for the picnic. Slightly he looked over his shoulder to the other a bit and gently "I am very glad we are in sync with our emotions as well" he said tenderly. Watching him go check on the cookies and than walk away as he kept thinking on how to make the drinks using the best items possible and without making it to sweet as he heard Dale speak again. "Sure, I can make enough or both and than you can try them out to see which one you like. Do you want it super sweet or no?" he asked

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:16 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale looked around for a container to put the sandwiches so they can chill in the fridge for tomorrow's picnic. "This container should be able to hold the sandwiches in" he said and set the container with its lid next to the sandwiches. "Oh, nothing can be more sweet than you, Jiho. On a serious note, I have no limit for sweetness" he said and playfully winks at him. Walks back over to the oven and uses a oven mitt to take out the cookie sheet. "They sure do smell good" he thought to himself smiling.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:02 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked over gently when he was handed the container before he nodded gently giving hima soft smile "Alright I will put the sandwiches into the container making sure none of them broke apart at all or lose all the items that are in the sandwiches"he spoke gently. Taking a few breaths he began to place them into the container as he blushed from the comment that was told to him that he smiled gently "I am sure there are things far sweeter than me in this world" he said tenderly taking a few breaths as he finished up with the sandwiches. Moving he headed to get the container to make the drinks.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:29 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale retrieved a bowl with a lid to put the cookies in after making sure to turn off the oven. He felt somewhat dejected because he didn't get the great degree of reaction he was expecting from Jiho, but he will what he has seen. "If I'm really this bad with being playful and winking then I'm probably not much better at flirting. I am total noob, but hopefully I make for a better conversation partner at the picnic" he thought to himself. He places the bowl of cookies in the fridge then makes sure the frisbree disk is inside the picnic they will be using.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:17 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Glancing over to the other Jiho blinked slightly seeing that he was deep in thought but as well seemed some what sad made him wonder what it was from that he himself wondered if it was something he had done or sad. Biting his bottom lip gently he set the containers down on the counter top before making his way over to Dale calmly but quietly. Biting his lip still he gently wrapped his arms around Dale's waist but from behind as he stood still keeping his gaze down. "I am sorry if I said or did anything to upset you. i am not sure if it was me but I feel like it is my fault and I am going to do all I can to make up for it"he said tenderly. Holding onto the other as he bite the inside of his mouth afterwards just thinking to himself as he waited to see what Dale would say.

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff