Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Dale's cottage house (one room available) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:48 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tenderly he took small breaths as he thought to himself a bit before nodding softly "I will let you know, I can look for it the next time I am home and let you know right away in school when we see each other. Is that alright?"" he asked softly. The blush remained on his face while he took small breaths before he listened to the response from the other that he blushed even more biting his bottom lip softly before nodding softly. "I don't know, I am not sure if you have a specific ritual or doing that you like doing when you are home alone or before dinner. However if you want me to stay for dinner than I will gladly join you Dale, but only if you are okay with it" he said tenderly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:50 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Sure, that is alright with me" Dale responded. He would be fine if the other comes up empty from the search because they could buy one together if they want one for next time. He really looking at the other's blushing face since it brings him joy seeing it. "I don't think I've lived here long enough to have a ritual and I don't like to be home alone if it can be helped. If I didn't have you, Jiho I would probably spend most of my time eating out" he responded softly. He went over to the other and held one of his hands. "So yes I very much want to have you over for dinner and I'm happy to hear that you feel the same" he said smiling.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:24 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked over to the other gently as he took a small breaths trying his best to calm the blush down on his face but it was starting to get harder for him to control it. Thought he was pleased that the other understand when he would be able to tell him about the umbrella since it did give him time to look through every room. Hearing him explain how long he has been here and as well that he didn't have any ritual here as well why he didn't like eating alone. Jiho felt actually sad for the other that he had to eat out most of the time since he didn't want that at all, he rather Dale eat some home cooked meals since it would be healthier as well slightly easier money wise for the weeks or even months to come. Watching the other as he blinked slightly as his hand was taken and held that Jiho looked up to Dale just watching him softly "Than if you are okay with it than i will stay for dinner and help you out in any other way as well. Um are we going to be going out to eat or would you prefer to make something to eat for dinner here?" he asked tenderly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:51 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiles happily, "Thank you, Jiho" he thanked him graciously. "We can make something here. Should take about ten minutes maxed" he answered him. He thought about for a moment what the meal for two could be. "How about grilled chicken salad with blueberry vinaigrette or caprese quesadilla with the side dishes being shaved salad and sicilian cauliflower?" he suggested on what came to mind for quick and easy recipes.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:35 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho blinked as he looked over to the other as he took small breaths before he smiled gently before tilting his head a bit when he was told how many minutes it would take to make a meal. He was wondering how it would only take that long to make before he shifted a bit "How can a meal only take 10 minutes to make? And I am not sure I haven't had either of them before so I am looking to your judgement on what would be good to have. I am willing to learn how to make either or of them if you want to teach me" he said tenderly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:28 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"We do have day jobs and knowing such recipes comes in handy for days like these" Dale explained. "Okay, I choose then" he said after given free rein to go with. "We could go with Caprese quesadilla with the side dishes being shaved salad" he decided. "Yes, I will teach how to make them" he said smiling as he got out the ingredients. "First we do the prepping" he said as he set out the chopping board onto the counter. Next got out the measuring cups, "Could you chopped up a pitted garlic and slice mozzarella cheese?" he asked Jiho.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:15 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked at the other as he took small breaths as he moved slightly but he was listening to the other speak that he smiled softly "Well that is good to hear that you will teach me these recipes as well I am sorry that i don't know many recipes that are quick and easy to make. Thought I am glad you know some" he said softly. Hearing what they would be making he nodded following after the other to help him out that he tilted his head gently as he took a few breaths to mentally prepare himself to learn this that he waited patiently to hear what he could do, blinking a bit before nodding a bit "Sure I can do that, how do you want me chop up the garlic and the mozzarella cheese? Into thin slices,cubes or a different way?" he asked softly watching Dale to see what he would say but he found it interesting how the other spoke and even more so how he was acting when it came to cooking.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:36 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I would have been surprised if you did. Learning recipes takes time through practice and sometimes through other people whether in person or through a media source" Dale responded. Looked confused at the mention of garlic in the question. "Did I say garlic? I meant Greek olives" he corrected himself. He chuckles a little, "Slip of the tongue, but thanks for asking. I will show you what I mean" he said then went on to demonstrate how the slices of cheese should look like then how a chopped up olive should look like.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:02 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Tenderly he looked to him gently as he took small breaths but he listened but he gave a soft giggle but he nodded gently "Well than I am very glad that you are able to teach me something new even if its something new. Thought you are right learning recipes does take time and through practice and other people" he said softly but he waited by the cutting board before looking over to the other softly and gently. Hearing that he made a mistake with what he said that he smiled softly but he nodded gently before glancing over to watch how he should do the cheese as well olives "Well that is why I asked, I wanted to make sure I understood correctly ad as well be show how to do it so that way its not messed up for the recipe. thought I am pleased you are willing to show me and making sure we have all the correct items we need" he spoke softly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:12 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale thought Jiho's soft giggle was kind of 'cute'. He was careful not to cut himself nor do something complicated for a simple task. "Could also be bonding time too" he commented then the two measuring cups needed nearby. "Would you be able to do the rest six ounces of cheese and 1/4 cups for the olives?" he asked after he finished the demonstration.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:49 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho watched the other as he blinked softly tilting his head a bit but he watched curiously since he wanted to see how much the other knew and also if he could pick anything up that he blinked softly moving a bit."That it could be seen as well, do you like bonding times?" he asked curiously. Seeing him measuring what he had cut that he blinked a bit but he softly smiled nodding his head tenderly "Sure i can cut that much for you. Want me to put them in any specific containers once they are cut up? he asked softly rubbing his cheek a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:26 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale nods, "Yes, I do. Because it gives us a chance to deepen our relationship. After all actions reinforce the words of affection" he answered him. "No, keep them in the measuring cups for the time being" he responded to his question. He moved on to let Jiho handle the rest while he tends to the shaved salad until its time to toast the Caprese quesadilla on the stove.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:50 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Calmly he looked to him gently while he listened before nodding a bit "Alright that is why I asked on how you want me to do that, as well where you want me to put them. Your the teacher this time and I am the student" he said tenderly. SMiling a bit before blushing more as he took a few breaths but the blush remained on his face the whole time "WEll its good to have some moments to deepen the relationships and not all words are affectionate. Some words actually cut away at the relationship and make it weaker and I am worried that I might say something and hurt you" he said tenderly as he looked to him as he than looked down to what he was doing as he began to work on cutting the items again.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:11 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale wondered by any chance that Jiho has a thing for teacher and student roleplaying. "I will try not to disappoint, my dear student" he said smirking. He thought the other maybe speaking from experience as he listened to him. "Since you can read me so well I don't think you would have any trouble mending things if that were to happen" he said confidently. He split the shaved salad into two small bowls then set them on the table. "Do you eat your salad with sauce or dressing of any kind?" he asked him.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:30 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked to him as he laughed softly but he smiled gently watching the other softly "You haven't disappointed me yet Dale, I am sure there is something you want to ask when you say that?" he asked tenderly. Softly he kept working on the task he was asked to do that he started to hum a bit before looking to the other that Jiho blinked a bit "I feel like I can't read you so well, I feel like i still have a lot to learn about you Dale.I do wonder how you would like things to be mended and such thought those are some thoughts that come to mind" he said gently looking down a bit. Gently he placed some of the olives into the container and moved to start another set as he glanced over to the other seeing him working with the bowls and the table that he tilted his head slightly "Um well it depends on if the salad we are eating today needs a salad or not, if it doesn't than I don't need it but if its allowed to than I take whatever is recommended" he spoke

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff