• Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:26 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale got up and brought to the table two black sharpies. "Write your name on the bag and I will care in putting them in a safe place" he tells Moris and Matt. "This concludes class for Moris. As for you, Matt and Drake some catching up to do for lessons. If you two want to attend for them now" he spoke to his students. "If you're interested in doing the experiment too. I could get you a chicken to use tomorrow" he offers to Drake.

Kaiten Jiron
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris sealed the ziplock bag after he finishes filling it half way with salt. Picked up the sharpie after returning from washing his hands thoroughly. Wrote his name on the bag while listening to the teacher. "Okay, sir. We'll be back tomorrow for class" he said as he leaves the classroom with his bag and the we he was referring was himself and his boyfriend.[exit]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:14 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Race: Irish Nekojin (cat demon)
Current Form: Humanoid
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers and an open leather jacket
Health: Great
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
With: Mr. Navy, Drake
Where: Princeton Academy || Social Studies Class
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Once he was done washing his hands, it didn't take long for Matt to be done with writing his name on the bag with the chicken they prepared for mummification and he then placed it at the top of his desk. His ear twitched, hearing Drake speak. It was a word he wasn't familiar with, yet at the same time it was similar to English enough to understand what it meant. The feline chuckled and nodded. "That is for sure. I'm curious to see how this will work out." he spoke, unaccustomed to the habit of mummification. But it was certainly intriguing. Hearing the teacher start with saying the class was concluded, Matt wanted to get up but he soon learned him and Drake were to stay. The reason made sense though, so the feline didn't move from his seat.

Dorm&Profile: Matt Yarn/Dorm #11

Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:22 am
b]name: drake
Age;17
Race:vampire/dragon
Sex/sexuality/relationship status:male/gay/single
Outfit: shown in picture
Extra: has earrings and two lip rings and a Italian accent

Kaiten Jiron
Genkawolf

Drake blushed lightly realizing he spoke his native language “ hehe sorry English isn’t my native language so I sometimes switch to Italian without realizing it “ he said glad that matt had a idea of what he said not moving from his ear since the teacher wanted him and the other male to stay to do some lessons “ um not at the moment thank you it’s not a good time for me to do that right now but thank you “ he replied to the teacher  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:10 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale takes a deep breath after hearing Drake's response to his offer then let it out slowly. "Hence why I said tomorrow because there is no extra chicken" he explained. "Now before I begin the lessons about earlier exploration around the world. Do you need to be accommodated by writing notes on the board in Italian?" he asked him. Speaking in Italian wasn't his strong suit which is why you said writing it on the board and not repeating himself in Italian. He wants his students to be able to follow along in any way possible.

Kaiten Jiron
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:28 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt watched as the two spoke and waited for them to finish and for the lesson to continue. He wasn't impatient though. He just sat back and waited. The class did sound interesting. Matt made a mental note to add it to his agenda as class to attend regularly. For now he sat normally again and opened his bag taking out his notepad and pen so he could write notes for class.

Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:35 am
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale takes a deep breath after hearing Drake's response to his offer then let it out slowly. "Hence why I said tomorrow because there is no extra chicken" he explained. "Now before I begin the lessons about earlier exploration around the world. Do you need to be accommodated by writing notes on the board in Italian?" he asked him. Speaking in Italian wasn't his strong suit which is why you said writing it on the board and not repeating himself in Italian. He wants his students to be able to follow along in any way possible.

Kaiten Jiron
the amazing kitsune

Drake shook his head “ thank you but no need I’m fine if it’s in English “ he said getting out some paper and a pen to prepare writing some notes down every now and then glancing at matt from the corner of his eye  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:28 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Those two seem friendly so if he has trouble with understanding maybe Matt can help him out" Dale thought after his accommodation was declined. "With today's lesson plus and tomorrow's lesson you will both be caught up with my other students" he informs them. "Whom used to be trio, but a duo with someone else now. Not sadden just hope the attendance list doesn't decrease dramatically again" he thought as he put away the sealed chickens into the secured cabinet in the back of the classroom. He pulled down the screen again and turned on the projector. Went through half of what he has already taught Moris and Jeffery. "So to wrap things up with this one question, what was the motivation for early civilizations to explore the world?" he asked an open ended questions after teaching for a solid hour and he would except any thoughtful answer.

Quote:
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:35 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

When it became clear the catch up lesson started, the nekojin moved from the lax position backward into a more alert one. Until now he had just waited for the other two to finish after all. Matt was just listening for now. But he did notice he was being looked at several times, unless he was becoming paranoid, which was unlikely. The feline looked next to him at Drake to see if it was him but he was quickly back to the lesson too, since that was what they were here for. When he heard the question he wouldn't reply right away, thinking it over a bit first. There had been numerous motivations from what he understood. He then raised his hand to try a go at it.

"Wouldn't this question depend on the civilization? Humans were mainly curious and wanted to explore, perhaps even conquer and own. I suppose part of that would also apply for other races, but there have also been those that were just bored. And then you have those convinced of treasure at unexplored islands." he replied. He had read a few things about this while searching for his own race. Not that he had found much. "Some discoveries were even accidental. I did read there are many articles about a human in the time they still thought earth flat. A crew went to a region to deal in more spices, through a route they thought faster, but ended up at a whole other continent." Granted that hadn't been to intelligent of the humans, but in the end it served a higher cause. They were curious beings indeed.

Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:39 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Very good and insightful answers, Mr. Yarn" Dale praises him. "Class dismissed and we'll finish up tomorrow" he said as he went to get a textbook for the new student. He places it on the desk on the new student's desk, "First quiz next week and if you feel you aren't ready, please express it to me tomorrow" he said to them. He returned to his desk to pack up and leave as soon as the students are gone.

Kaiten Jiron
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:28 am
OoC
Lol, Matt didn't have a textbook yet either. He does now!

User Image
𝓐𝓣: Princeton Academy||His Dorm
𝓦𝓘𝓣𝓗: Mr. Navy, Drake
𝓞𝓤𝓣𝓕𝓘𝓣: Black jeans, sneakers and an open leather jacket
𝓢𝓣𝓐𝓣𝓤𝓢: Healthy/Gay/Single but under Demon Contract.

Matt smiled when Mr. Navy praised him. "Thank you, Mr. Navy" he said and when he heard class was dismissed, he picked up his bag and was about to get up when he was handed a copy of the textbook. Thanking the man once more, the feline opened his bag and placed it in there before closing it and getting up. "See you tomorrow." he said as he made his way to the library to study.

[EXIT]

Dorm&Profile: Matt ó Conchobhair/Dorm #11

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46