Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:30 am
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

BEING HAPPY D↺ESN'T MEAN THAT EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.
IT MEANS Y↺U'VE DECIDED TO LIVE LIFE DESPITE IMPERFECTIONS.
⊱ S↺ BE HAPPY BECAUSE LIFE SUCKS.
BUT YOU ARE ⊱ DOING JUST FINE! { ♥ }❜

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ T HE PO T T Y M O U T H

Blushing slightly feeling him press back he smirked, his arm tightening slightly with the space between them being completely filled in. He brushed his lips against the make upcovered neck up to his ear gently when Alex spoke. Zerah raised a curious brow. He guessed he could deal with that, though it was difficult to say no with him looking over his shoulder in such a way. It wasn't like Alex was heavy or anything, but deep down he wanted to say no just cause he could....But in the end he wanted thise love bitesvisible.

Watching him turn around he hadn't unwrapped his arm from his waist, smirking as hewas asked for his answer. "If you say 'mush' I will not hesitate drop your a** is my answer" he purred back, watching the pale fingers glide across his chest before letting himself be pushed away, a weak laugh escapinghis lips. "Cause unless your makeup has a flavor, I don't want to taste that s**t" he added.

When he was leftin the room he used that time to finish makinghis hair presentable, it not taking nearly as mucheffort being able to peak at his reflection in the phone scren. Pocketing the device when heard Alex comingout he stretched upward till he heard a pop again. Zerah had a knack for playing too hard sometimes when it came to sports. The popping sound was proof of that thought it was just an after effect. His most recent mess up had to do with his leg. He doubt this would bother it though, or so he hoped.

"So how we doin this? Piggyback? Bridal? Me throwing your a** over my shoulder like a fukin sack of potatoes?" he smirked back.
Miyakambi

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:02 am
IM FLAMABLE

User Image

Alexander licked his lips, grinning as he thought about his options. "Piggy back is far too childish, and I will NOT be treated like a sack of potatoes, so bridal it is." He reached up to smooth out the other's hair, helping him in his attempt to look at least semi-put together. "I hope the food at this school is good... my parents already think I'm too skinny, and I'm not going to eat slop or undercooked filth."

Pouting a bit at the thought, he wrapped an arm around the other's neck to help steady himself as he was picked up, waiting impatiently for the act. "C'mon, hurry, I'm starving, you said you were as well, and we're not gonna get to eat just standing here doing nothing. So pick me up before I go and recover all these marks you're so irrationally proud of."  

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

BEING HAPPY D↺ESN'T MEAN THAT EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.
IT MEANS Y↺U'VE DECIDED TO LIVE LIFE DESPITE IMPERFECTIONS.
⊱ S↺ BE HAPPY BECAUSE LIFE SUCKS.
BUT YOU ARE ⊱ DOING JUST FINE! { ♥ }❜

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ T HE PO T T Y M O U T H

Zerah smiled slightly as Alex decideded aloud which way he wanted to be carried. Zerah was fine with any option really, though carrying him like a sack of potatoes seemed like it be kind of fun....Light brown orbs followed the others pale hand curiously wondering what his aim was before he felt them in his hair. A crooked smile crept to his lips assuming his hair wasn't nearly as presentable as he though it was.

"Bridal it is then" he agreed, leaning down slightly so he could place his hands in position. "Am I not moving fast enough for you?" he asked before he started to move at a snails pace, barely moving at all. "How about now?" he asked, smirking for a moment before he suddenly changed his pace and picked him up quickly. He pouted hearing the other would cover up his marks. "Don't do that~ And I'm not irrationally proud. You're proud of your flawless skin....and Im just proud of leaving my mark on it. It's not that differnt" he smirked as he walked, closing the dorm behind them before heading to the cafeteria.

[exit to cafe]
Miyakambi

User Image

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out