6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:58 pm
Name: Jun
Nickname: None
Race: White
Personality: He's calm, quiet, cool, and collected. He might seem hard to approach or even scary at first but once you get to know him a little better and opens up, you'll see how big his heart really is. He tries hard not to stand out and attract attention to himself. With the things he loves he becomes really attached to them and can become aggressive at times.

Looks like: Red hair, Dark eye makeup, love written on his forehead, Dark clothing.

Bio: Jun's parents died at a young age and was left alone with his older brother. Turning 18, Jun then left to live alone in his one bedroom apartment in the big city. Being alone and attending school as always been easy for him. Just finishing his last year of high school, Jun attends whenever he wants to really. Though making friends was never really his plan. Knowing that people or just plain untrustworthy. But that's not the worst part. Jun also has a deep, dark, and sexy secret that he's manage to keep hidden. The only ones knowing of this secret is his brother and his brother alone. Jun must stay away from complete darkness. If he were to stay in a dark room for too long then Jun turns into a girl (Aya), and can't turn back till the curse turns him back, which happens at random. Usually lasting for a few hours.

Mostly Uke, or Seke depending on his partner :

Also, I might be using Gaara's look but Jun is not Gaara. I'm just borrowing his sexiness XD

Pic: Jun in the Big City!

User Image
User Image

Aya: Jun's Girl Form when in complete darkness for a long period of time.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:04 pm
SHAGARA-SAMA
Personality: He's calm, quiet, cool, and collected. He might seem hard to approach or even scary at first but once you get to know him a little better and opens up, you'll see how big his heart really is. He tries hard not to stand out and attract attention to himself. With the things he loves he becomes really attached to them and can become aggressive at times.

Looks like: Red hair, Dark eye makeup, love written on his forehead, Dark clothing.

Bio: Jun's parents died at a young age and was left alone with his older brother. Turning 18, Jun then left to live alone in his one bedroom apartment in the big city. Being alone and attending school as always been easy for him. Just finishing his last year of high school, Jun attends whenever he wants to really. Though making friends was never really his plan. Knowing that people or just plain untrustworthy. But that's not the worst part. Jun also has a deep, dark, and sexy secret that he's manage to keep hidden. The only ones knowing of this secret is his brother and his brother alone. Jun must stay away from complete darkness. If he were to stay in a dark room for too long then Jun turns into a girl (Aya), and can't turn back till the curse turns him back, which happens at random. Usually lasting for a few hours.

Also, I might be using Gaara's look but Jun is not Gaara. I'm just borrowing his sexiness XD

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

I'll take your non-gaara guy lol  

oru-chan

SHAGARA-SAMA

Fashionable Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:46 pm
oru-chan
SHAGARA-SAMA

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

I'll take your non-gaara guy lol

Awesome! smile How do you want to start?  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games