Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Higarushi Japanese Grill (Fancy-Schmancy~) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome! This grillhouse is a very fancy place, so check in with the maitre'd and wait to be seated.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:12 pm
Leon Court

Leon stopped the car in front of the restaurant, glancing at the dashboard to check the time. "We're a little early," he noted, reaching up to push his hair back. "Looks like we've got about ten minutes."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:18 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I'm not getting out unless I have to." Nikolai yawned while resting against his window. He gazed out and watched a tree's branches flop continuously with the wind's gusts. No. He refused to go into that freezing world unless he absolutely had to. His half-asleep lime green eyes went to the restaurant. "Hmm, it looks new. Did it just open up, dearie?" he asked and glanced back at Leon.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:23 pm
Leon Court

He nodded, pulling out his cell phone to check for messages from his higher-ups back at the school. He would be returning to official work soon, so every text counted. "Opened up just last week," he informed, putting his phone up and reaching in the back of the car. "You brought a coat, right?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai watched Leon carefully. Who was he texting? His real lover? Nearly caught off guard by the question, he put on a sheepish smile and said, "I was too lazy to pick it up."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:44 pm
Leon Court

"Take mine then," he laughed, handing his thick coat to Nikolai and wincing as his phone vibrated with a call. He lifted it up, pressing talk and putting it on speaker as he started rifling through the glovebox. "What do you want, Kiyaka?" he droned, tone annoyed.
"Watch your damn tone, Court," snapped the principal over the phone.
"Just tell me what you want, damn it. I'm on a date."
"Oh? You mean Nikolai has't dumped your sorry a** yet for someone hotter yet?"
"Kiyaka, you have five minutes before I hang up!"
"Fine, smartass, I was just calling to tell you that you can come in next Monday. The board wants you to take over your old class. You'll have another teacher's assistant, but this one won't try to kill you."
He rolled his eyes, then pulled out a small box from the glovebox. "Alright, I'll come in. Now hang up, I'm going on a date with Nikolai and you're barging i-"
"Wait, where are you? Maybe I'll see you the-"
"GOODBYE, KIYAKA!" He hung up the phone, turning it off and tossing it into the back seat. "Alright, let's go in," he said cheerfully, putting the small box into his pocket.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:08 pm
Mayah Playah
! Could the assistant be... y'know... that guy?

User Image

Kiyaka? No, he couldn't see her with Leon. Irritating as she could be, she did come in handy when he needed someone to gossip with in the lounge or when he wanted to go to the spa. That still didn't ease his suspicions, though.
"Don't tell me they're already calling you in." Nikolai frowned to his boyfriend as he put the coat on, already comforted by how warm it was. "Just tell them you're sick or out of town. I do that all the time."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:14 pm
Leon Court

"I can't call in sick on my first day!" he protested, reaching over him to unlock the door. "Come on, it's time to go in." Although he wasn't wearing a coat, Leon stepped out of the car rushed to Nikolai's side, opening the door.

Awesome nerd
That was what I was thinking!

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"It's so much easier than it looks, dearie." Nikolai 'assured'. He frowned when he saw Leon step out to open his door. "You don't have a spare coat?" he asked as he got up. "Poor dearie, shall I cuddle you for warmth?" he offered and held his arms out to hug him instead of offering the coat back.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:35 pm
Leon Court

The violet-haired teacher chuckled, closing the door as Nikolai came out and accepting his hug. "As much as this does warm me, perhaps we should head inside and find our table?" he suggested before moving his head down to lightly press his lips to the Russian's. "Have I told you I love you today?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A grin spread across the Sin's lips. "Mmm, I'm more than sure, dearie, but I'm getting old and forgetful. You'll have to say it a few more times." he snickered. Love. Ha. How many others did he tell that to? The pain of knowing that the one you loved didn't share the same feelings, he was starting to understand all his victims better now. Laughing away those thoughts, Nikolai stayed close to Leon as they walked into the restaurant.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:50 pm
Leon Court

"Then I'll say it to you all day," he decided, smiling as they walked into the restaurant. He nodded the the maitre'd, confirming his name and party amount of 2. After being taken to their table, he pulled out Nikolai's chair for him, taking the coat and handing it to a waiter. After sitting down himself, he gestured for a bottle of wine and took a deep breath, holding up his glass as it was filled. "So, do you know what day it is?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at the Russian.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:03 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Draping the coat on the back of the chair, Nikolai turned to face Leon and gave him a curious glance. "Hmm? What is today? Ah... Thursday?" he mused.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:22 pm
Leon Court

"Don't tell me you forgot," he said, tilting his head and watching the man carefully. He waved away the waiter who had filled their glasses, setting the wine bottle into the bucket of ice beside them.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:05 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai continued giving him a questioning look until realization shined in his widening eyes. "Dear me, is it your birthday, dearie?" he gasped and put a hand to his mouth. "Oh my, I'm so sorry! Perhaps the waiter has cake for this occasion?" he said and already began waving down the nearest waiter.

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff