Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Higarushi Japanese Grill (Fancy-Schmancy~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"No thanks, dearie. I'd like to be sober enough to enjoy the food." Nikolai laughed when their food was handed to them. He took a bite out of his dish and smiled at the flavor. It had been much too long since he had oriental food, he forgot how great it was.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:02 pm
Leon Court

Leon took a bite of his own food and smiled. It was much better than what they'd had recently, which was basically chips, salsa, and each other. He ordered two glasses of water, handing one to Nikolai and sipping out of his own. "What's your favorite song?" he suddenly asked, tilting his head at the Sin.

Awesome nerd
Should... Should we just skip to Monday?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:37 pm
Mayah Playah

Ryoichi Kimura

"Sorry I last minute changed where to go, I could just really go for some sake." Ryuu said as he held the door open for Anthony. He stepped in later and told the hostess that it was just him and the theater star and followed her to the table, where a young chef smiled a greeting at them. Ryuu nodded his acknowledgement and sat down, waiting for the sake to arrive. He could hear murmurs and feel stares. It was probably for Anthony, Ryuu looked different from his stage persona. Then again, he had blue hair.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:22 pm
Awesome nerd

Anthony Han

User Image

Anthony chuckled and shook his head, taking off his coat and walking alongside the star. "It's no trouble. I really enjoy sake, and I'm a little hungry from the show, anyway," he assured, sitting and crossing his long legs. He set his coat on the back of the chair, then stripped himself of his suit jacket, loosening his tie just enough to be comfortable. He undid the first two buttons of his shirt, then took a deep breath and tried to unwind from the night. "So, how have you been? We haven't spoken much since my last show in London."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Ryoichi Kimura

"I've been well. Busy, but well. About two months ago we managed to be ranked first in Korea for pop music, Kenshin was extremely pleased. Not too long ago we moved to the States to expand our reach. We've been welcomed well. I think we'll hit top sales once Valentine's Day comes. Kaoru's been working hard on the album for that. What about you?" he asked just as another family sat near them at the same grill. He turned to nod his hello at the family. It was simple, a middle-aged, chubby man and an attractive woman with motherly age showing. Besides them was a young boy, no less than ten, and a prepubescent teenage girl that eyed the two with attraction flaring in her eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:27 pm
Awesome nerd

Anthony Han

User Image

Anthony glanced to the new family, winking at the girl who gazed at them and smiling. "I've been much more busy than I usually am during this season," he said, tucking his hair behind his ear and refocusing his blue eyes on Ryuu. "I've been invited to do several shows, two back in New York, which I'm half-alright with, and to be the lead in this new show. I wish that they were here, though. I never get to see my brother anymore, and it's so very lonely in New York alone, especially during the holidays."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:38 pm
Mayah Playah

Ryoichi Kimura

"Yeah, I get what you mean." Ryuu grunted as he poured himself a small glass of sake once the vase came. He had only spent three Christmases with Kenshin before, and each time was amazing. Why, one time Ken reluctantly wore a Santa hat while opening his present. He looked so adorable and childish, the blue-haired musician wanted to take him right then and there. Ken even wore a childish reindeer antler headband the next, and last, time they spent it together. Other than that, Ryuu was too busy to spend time with his large family, so all he could do was give them a brief call on Skype and watch them open the gifts he mailed them.
"Mmm, that reminds me," he said in the middle of his drink. "I saw your brother at the opera house. Did you talk to him already?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:43 pm
Awesome nerd

Anthony Han

User Image

"No, he probably thinks I want to kill him," he said, holding his own glass in his hand. "I saw him and his roommate holding hands from the stage. I don't mind it if my brother is gay, I only wish he would tell me." He narrowed his eyes at the glass, then lifted it to drink all of the sake in one go. It burned the entire way down, but he swallowed the pain and shook his head. He already felt a little woozy. "We are all that we really have in this world. My mother cares little for us, Father is a weakling to Mother's will, and that little pussycat, Niji, she's just a mooch! But Sang-Min still pushes me away. It's like he expects me to get a woman in the city and forget all about him, like he's done here."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:52 pm
Mayah Playah

Ryoichi Kimura

"Heh, I think it's natural for younger siblings to be distant with the oldest one." Ryuu said sympathetically while swishing his sake around in its tiny glass. "We're the third parent, the one that takes care of them all when the real parents are too busy. I can't tell you how much it hurt when I had to leave my family behind. It used to be that my younger siblings would call me everyday and beg me to come home. Now they barely call. I don't think it's that they don't love me, they just accepted that I left, like they will someday. It's all apart of growing up." Of course, that was only his siblings. Like Anthony, his parents were harsh too. His father was the strict one, always training Ryuu to be the heir to his company since he was the oldest. They got to spend a lot of time together, at least, and though his father could be cruel and cold, he did have his soft side. His mother was a stay-at-home type and took care of cleaning instead of having to rely on maids. She was always tired, but managed to smile.
Ryuu looked at Anthony. "Take your time with the sake. It's stronger than vodka." he advised. He looked back at the grill when a burst of flame appeared. It vanished quickly from the small mountain of sliced onions.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:03 pm
Awesome nerd

Anthony Han

User Image

"Yes, but my brother has never really relied on me for anything," he said, running a hand through his hair and mussing it up a little. "When we were kids, yeah, but around the time I hit puberty, he stopped needing me. Started going to Ellery's ragging on him for everything, hanging around with the Advimi kids. He stopped talking to me, and I was all alone for the first time since he'd been born. It's been like that ever since." He sighed, pouring himself another glass and not heeding Ryuu's warning as he tipped back another full glass. "At least you have that band of yours. I just spent New Year's in a hotel room, standing on a balcony and getting drunk off my a-s by myself as my neighbors had what I would like to believe was a fully-clothed party."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:09 pm
Mayah Playah

Ryoichi Kimura

"Maybe that's a good thing." the bassist mused. "You'll always be there for him and he'll always be there for you, but until then he'll live his own life. Don't you think you ought to do the same thing?" He pursed his lips when Anthony ignored his advice, sighing softly and sipping his drink again. "I don't spend time with my band that much, anyway. They have their own things to do, people they want to hang out with. The one person I keep trying to spend time with often leaves last minute." He took a heavy gulp of his sake.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:19 pm
Awesome nerd

Anthony Han

User Image

Anthony snorted, his usual decorum being slowly replaced as the alcohol began to take effect. He held his empty glass, looking to Ryuu as he waited for the drink to settle before refilling the glass. "What, like I have time to be in a relationship. I don't even have the time to do my laundry. I have to have someone else come in and clean everything for me. I haven't even cooked for myself in three years." He bowed his head, his chin touching his chest, and closed his eyes. "What's more, I don't like any of the women that have been offered to me. None of them appeal to me, they're all just so annoying. I can't think to settle down and have my own life when I don't even have a person of interest in my life."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:23 pm
Mayah Playah

Ryoichi Kimura

"Hmm, well maybe someday I could come over and cook." Ryuu mentioned. It'd probably be another day Ken would cancel on him. That meant soon. After hearing Anthony's quiet confession, the bassist gave him a curious look while trying to take the glass from him. Better stop him before he embarrasses himself in front of hidden paparazzi. "Maybe you haven't meant the right girl. Or, like your brother, perhaps you're attracted to men?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:32 pm
Awesome nerd

Anthony Han

User Image

"Really? Th-that actually sounds really nice of you, Ryoichi," he said, cheeks bright red, but not because of the Japanese. It was due to the alcohol, and he was pretty sure that Ryuu knew. Allowing the glass to be taken from him, Anthony had to think for a moment to fully register what Ryuu was saying. Lips loosened by the sake, he spoke his mind. "I guess it's possible. I mean, I've never really been attracted to women. They've all been too irritating to me. That hasn't stopped me from fooling around, of course, but I've never fully enjoyed it. Huh. Maybe I do like men." he suddenly laughed cheerfully. "I guess I'll never know until I try it, huh?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash