Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Overlord Bao

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:06 pm
User Image

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Welcome to Ceramics~
My name is Shion Sai Tian.
You're required to call me Professor Tian but my friends call me Shisa.
I'd rather you guys call me Shisa.
I will be teaching you guys everything you need to know about touching, feeling, and shaping clay~

If I'm acting a little weird it's because I'm dehydrated.
When that happens, please "re-hydrate" me and class can continue~
I am a bit of a fish out of the water after all. wink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:44 am
Overlord Bao

User Image

Stelian stepped into the classroom and looked around. "Hello?" He called out, pushing his hat back slightly.  

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Overlord Bao

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:08 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shion
xxxxxxxxxxSai
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTian

▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

As Shion was waiting for class to start, he decided to pull out some clay and make sure it was alright. Sometimes the shipment comes in and it's all dry and cracky. That means it's been slightly dried out because the packaging wasn't good enough. As he was puling out the clay though, the feel of how soft it was got to him. Without much thought, Shion took a small chucnk in his hand and started forming it. Giving it a small fish tail first. The more he shaped it, the more he realized the shape was of a mermaid.

Being so into his little project, Shion didn't hear anyone come in at all. He almost didn't even catch that "Hello."
                      The voice started him and he dropped the clay. It was soft enough where it squished onto the floor when dropped. Looking up, Shion saw what he thought to be a human. This one had red hair and a neat hat.

"Oh hello. Are you here for Ceramics?" He asked. .

▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬▬

We're one mistake from being together
But let's not ask
why it's not right
You won't be
seventeen forever
And we can get
away with this tonight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:13 am
Overlord Bao

User Image

Stelian nodded as he took off his hat and ran his fingers thorough his hair. "Yes I am. I'm Stelian Tigan." He said with a charming smile.

ooc: Sorry i didn't know you had replaied sweatdrop there was no quote so it didnt show up  

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:36 am
User Image
————————
мιтsυ
ѕoυndleѕѕ voιce

" тнaт voιce ғroм вeғore,
reѕoυndѕ even now "

————————
Mitsu walked through the halls, looking between a piece of paper he carried and the room numbers. The paper had his scheduled for the following days, but he wanted to get his baring before he had to go to any of the classes yet. He did carry his backpack already though, slung over his left shoulder that was exposed by a shirt that sat below the shoulders. He stepped into the ceramics class room and looked around. Mitsu didn't speak, just gave a slight wave to the other two in the room.

Overlord Boa
ArikLynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:37 pm
User Image
————————
мιтsυ
ѕoυndleѕѕ voιce

" тнaт voιce ғroм вeғore,
reѕoυndѕ even now "

————————
A growl was heard, and Mitsu put a hand to his belly. He was hungry. Shaking his head he smiled. He put up his hand again to wave at the two again. He didn't have this class until the following day, so he didn't stay too long, just wanted to see where the room was. He turned away and left the room, going off to find the cafeteria.

{exit: Mitsu}

Overlord Boa
ArikLynn

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:12 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler walked into the ceramics class and smiled. "Sorry I'm late."

Overlord Bao

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:03 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
Aspen ran into class shortly after Skyler, looking around and smiling as he panted softly, "I was held up. Sorry teacher!" He spoke rather loudly, but his voice was beautiful, as many singer's were. He looked at the few other males and nodded a hello, his smile still bright on his face, as if nothing ever got to him. "My name is Aspen. This is the ceramics class, correct? Of course it is! It's all set up to be!"
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

kimmico13

ArikLynn

Overlord Bao

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smield when Aspen walked in after him. "Nice to meet you, my name is Skyler."

Overlord Bao
Chi Kamisori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:12 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

Aspen turned toward the other male's voice, "Hello! Skyler, hmm? Cool, that's a nice name." He grinned at his small compliment. "I'm Aspen!" He told the boy again, as if Skyler didn't hear him already. His hyper personality would lead him to repeat things.

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

kimmico13

Overlord Bao

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler chuckled when Aspen repeated himself. "Your name is cool also."

Overlord Bao
Chi Kamisori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:24 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

"Thank you!" Aspen beamed, "I can't take much credit for it though.. my parents did give it to me." He mused for a moment, then shrugged it away. "So, you're interested in playing with clay too? I've always liked making things, so clay works out with me!" Aspen told him simply.

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

kimmico13

ArikLynn

Overlord Bao

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:26 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler shrugged a bit. "This is my first time dealing with clay, I'm more into sports."

Overlord Bao
Chi Kamisori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:33 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

Aspen scrunched his nose at the words, "I don't like sports. Sports have never been very nice to me. But I love to sing, I've always been really good at it!" Aspen told Skyler easily, not minding how obnoxious he was probably being to other people.

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

kimmico13

ArikLynn

Overlord Bao

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Classrooms