Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Anyone been to any festivals recently?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Been to any festivals recently?
  Yep
  Nope
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:23 pm
So Im kind of a fan on going to cultral festivals. Starting yesterday for celebrating Chinese New Years there was a festival at the Calgary Cultral Center.

It was pretty basic, performances a several stalls. The performances were kind fun, some martial arts type displays (cute when the little kids did them) and the fashion show was fun...not so much the ladies in thier traditional garb, as much as the guys who were also in traditional garb, but with sunglasses posing PSI like styles.

Have you guys been to any kind of festivals recently? Say in the past few months.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:51 pm
No! crying I really wish I had. I wanted to go to this music festival but my mom decided at the last minute that she wanted to go out with friends instead. There is this culture fest happening in like a month so I plan on going to that! smile  

Lady Valacri

Loyal Wife

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:53 pm
Lady Valacri
No! crying I really wish I had. I wanted to go to this music festival but my mom decided at the last minute that she wanted to go out with friends instead. There is this culture fest happening in like a month so I plan on going to that! smile

That would be cool, I havent really done music festivals. Whilst I like music, I dont find music and people reacting to music enough to keep me interested. Music is more of a background thing to me.

What kind of cultural festival?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:21 pm
We haven't been to any in quite a while.
My husband and I work too much, it seems. sad  

tigerangel04

Faithful Wife

Lady Valacri

Loyal Wife

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:22 pm
Sagebomb
Lady Valacri

That would be cool, I havent really done music festivals. Whilst I like music, I dont find music and people reacting to music enough to keep me interested. Music is more of a background thing to me.

What kind of cultural festival?

IT's like this thing where people can set up little booths about their native country and stuff. There is usually lots of food and music and dancing. IT's always fun smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:25 pm
Lady Valacri

IT's like this thing where people can set up little booths about their native country and stuff. There is usually lots of food and music and dancing. IT's always fun smile

Ahh so like a multicultral event, as opposed to a specific celebration of a specific culture.

I love different cultures foods.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash