Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1 x 1 Search Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:06 pm
Hello all I'm Night. Been away from Gaia for a while but I've felt like rp'ing again so now I'm back. I consider myself a Semi-Lit rp'er, as in I can handle a couple paragraphs but don't expect much more, and I typically play male characters, though I would like to try my hand at playing a female character for a change.

I will say I'm not interested in doing yaoi or anything based solely on the real world. What I mean is I prefer things to have a bit of fantasy to them or something similar. Magic, demons, elves, dragons whatever. I just find normal human 1 and normal human 2 pairings to be boring. Other than that anything goes I guess.

I prefer Fantasy, Futuristic, Sci-Fi, and Medieval settings but if you have ideas let me know. As for right now I don't have any ideas at the moment, except maybe something involving demons I suppose, but I am always open to suggestions. If interested post something here or send me a pm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:05 pm
hi i've been away from gaia for a while as well. Currently trying to get back in to the groove of things.

i would be interested in rp'ing with you if we can decide on a good story line.

I may not be able to post as frequently as most people like though  

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:10 pm
Well, I'm up for trying at least. Any ideas for an rp or anything you wanted to try?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:15 pm
what about something like this?

A human/ vampire rp based on a book by lyndsay sands.

Maria kaplinsky is a young doctor working the night shift at a busy hospital in new York city. She loves working as a doctor even if she hates the fact that she is currently working in the morgue. One night when she is about to examine a corpse that has been brought into the hospital she see's it's hand twitch and freezes. How can a burnt and shriveled corpse move? She is thinking of a reason for it when a man burst's through the door shouting about the corpse being a vampire. Without thinking she gets in the way of the man as he's about to decapitate the corpse with an ax, taking the ax in her shoulder. When the corpse wakes up, revived and healed because of her blood, will he leave her to die? Or will he save her at the risk of his own happiness?  

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:18 pm
Works for me, I like it... just so long as I don't have to try and fight myself as the vampire and hunter. Cause I'm bad at that kind of thing razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:47 am
haha. Thats ok i can play the hunter if we need to. smile .  

golden-priestess2

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:46 am
golden-priestess2

Maria kaplinsky is a young doctor working the night shift at a busy hospital in new York city. She loves working as a doctor even if she hates the fact that she is currently working in the morgue. One night when she is about to examine a corpse that has been brought into the hospital she see's it's hand twitch and freezes. How can a burnt and shriveled corpse move? She is thinking of a reason for it when a man burst's through the door shouting about the corpse being a vampire. Without thinking she gets in the way of the man as he's about to decapitate the corpse with an ax, taking the ax in her shoulder. When the corpse wakes up, revived and healed because of her blood, will he leave her to die? Or will he save her at the risk of his own happiness?

I know which book you're referring to, because I own it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:53 am
golden-priestess2

Alright, so how do you want to go about doing the rp? Pm's or should we make a thread?  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:29 am
Kaosujin Ryu
golden-priestess2

I know which book you're referring to, because I own it.

yepp i own it as well. it's a good book.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:35 am
NightWerewolf
golden-priestess2

Alright, so how do you want to go about doing the rp? Pm's or should we make a thread?

i think we should make a thread. biggrin  

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:39 am
golden-priestess2
NightWerewolf
golden-priestess2

i think we should make a thread. biggrin

Works for me. I can make a simple one real quick if you'd like. Unless you want something more elaborate or feel like doing it yourself ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:43 am
simple is ok. smile still trying to get used to the writing formats etc again.  

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:58 am
Okay, well it's made. Named it Darkness Awakens cause that's all I could think of razz I'll fix it up when I can think of something to do to it. I suppose now it comes down to either making profiles or the first post.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:05 am
i think we should make profiles first. smile gives you a better idea on the image of the characters.  

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:12 am
That makes sense to me. You have a skeleton in mind or just want to wing it or something?  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff