Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
TSUNAMI ~ 5 Star Hibachi Japanese Resturuant (need crewpics) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:03 pm
OUTSIDE OF BUILDING

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SURROUNDING BUILDING

(may add later)

SEATING AND HIBACHI GRILLS

INSIDE RESTuRUANT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:04 pm
KITCHEN CREW

(list and pics coming soon)

CHEFS

Chef Matakasohi (image 1) ~npc
Su Chef Narigi (image 2) ~TimeKeys controlled side chari
list pending

(rest of listlist and pics coming soon)

WAITERS/WAITRESSES

Part-Time Waiters/Waitresses

User Image
Qukoh'ya
***currently unavailable to assist***

Full-Time Waiters/Waitresses

HOST/HOSTESS

Host ~ name pending
Hostess (weekends ever other week night shift) ~ name pending

(lpics coming soon)

BARTENDERS

Dayshift Bartender ~ name pending
Nightshift Bartender ~ name pending
Weekendshift Bartender ~ name pending

(pics coming soon)  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:25 pm
~OUTSIDE BUILDING~

shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

Earth Name: Keith Bennett
"The Alien Jedi"

19 yrs old (human age appearance)

Teaches: Mechanics and Robotics

Jayu/Keith held Leveret close and eventually took to carrying him piggy back on his back. he weighed very little he found himself noting. He walked the long way. Showing Leveret around like he was a visitor to a new country. In a way he was they weren't anywhere near Princeton at the moment. He looked at him. "Are you alright Leveret?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Company: Leveret &
Thoughts: Completed an entire scan...I better go find Professor Leveret.

OOC:

MADE FOR TIMEKEYS BY shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

The white haired male didn't really care that his friend carried him piggy back style, he didn't feel well after seeing that hare at the Manor's kitchen. He didn't want Keith thinking he was a downer though all the time. "Yeah....I'm fine. I'm sorry you had to see me freak out like that. Usually I'm never that upset...." He squeaked softly on his friends back and nuzzled Keith's neck. It was odd being carried like this by somebody just as tall as he was, but it was nice to have a friend so willing to help. Leveret rested his chin on Keith's shoulder and closed his eyes, as he bounced with each step that Keith took. "Er, please do not take this the wrong way, my new friend. I know I told you I had a phobia of being carried and heights, but.... if it were you, I wouldn't mind you carrying me in either form." The White Rabbit said, blushing and showing a bit of his vulnerable side. He quickly changed attitude though so he wouldn't make things awkward and laughed nervously and gave a rabbit-like smile, enjoying the ride.

Current Form: Human
Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu
OOC Thoughts: Yay we finally made it X3

TimeKeys

shika-kun-2012

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:21 pm
~OUTSIDE BUILDING~

shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

"The Alien Jedi"

Jayu/Keith looked at him. Flushing faintly but didn't show any other reactions to the nuzzling. "It is alright. I understand." He said honestly. He listened to him. "If you would like...we can skip dinner and head to one of my places of work?" He offered. He listened to him. "Oh...that is good. I rather like hearing that. I am enjoying carying you. Your bunny self is so adorable." He said quite honestly. Smiling a bit as he looked at him. "So dinner or play hookie and give our reservations to that young couple over there?" he asked.

Company: Leveret &
Thoughts: Completed an entire scan...I better go find Professor Leveret.

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:05 pm
User Image
User Image

"Aw, but I was really looking forward to having dinner with my friend, and it'd seem wasteful to give up the reservations after you were so persistent in my class." He said with a slight frown as he rested his chin on his friend's shoulder. It was a nice gesture to offer somebody else their reservation though. Leveret was at a loss of what to do. His rabbit ears twitched a bit as he tried to think of things. "I mean we could go to one of your places of work then postpone the reservation, but we already made it here..... it'd be pointless to make two trips."

He sighed. "I suppose I could just eat light...." At this point his words were starting to talk to himself. "I didn't get to finish that carrot after all.... Not that I'd want to now knowing it was in such a terrible kitchen. Still... it was a carrot....."

Current Form: Human
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

shika-kun-2012

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:16 pm
~OUTSIDE BUILDING~

shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

"The Alien Jedi"

Jayu/Keith looked at him. "If you still wish to we can. I just...want you happy. You did not seem happy to come eat. We still can but if you are not hungry yet we can got to one of my places and I make you dinner myself. Whatever you want to do is fine. Just want you to smile and enjoy yourself." He said with a rub on the back of his head. He listened to him speaking. Though as Leveret continued speaking he turned his head. Moving his free hand and turned Leveret's face sideways. Having a moment where his old jedi assertiveness shwoed and planted a kiss on Leveret's lips. He kept the kiss for a moment still.

Company: Leveret
Thoughts: dinner...if he is sure. I want him happy

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret gave a small smile, in hope to reassure his friend. "Silly friend, I am fine as long as I have somebody as great as you to comfort me. I was really looking forward to this, so I shall do it for you." He said with a final nod.

The teacher felt a hand on his cheek suddenly and he was face to face with Keith. He blushed and suddenly the male kissed him long and hard. Leveret's heart beat sped up as he enjoyed the warm embrace of the other male's lips. He was confused and embarrassed though and as soon as the kiss ended, he was speechless for a long while.
Once Leveret finally got the nerve to say anything, it was mostly in confused stutters. "Uh... wh-what was that for.... I don't understand.... wh-why..." He said, as his face turned a dark red and his head started to spin. He suddenly transformed into his rabbit form as his emotions were in a tizzy.
The clothes fell to the ground, and the tiny rabbit struggled to grab hold of his friend's shoulder. It wasn't that he didn't like the kiss, he just didn't know why it happened. In truth it did make him happier, but it happened so fast and there was so much to ask.

Current Form: Bunny
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

shika-kun-2012

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:41 am
~OUTSIDE BUILDING~

shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

"The Alien Jedi"

Jayu/Keith blinked a bit. Flushing a bit as he sighed. "I don't wish you to do something you aren't wanting to do." He said. Kissing the lips again. He pulled back finally and allowed both of their lungs to grasp for air. His heart raced then he squished it down. "I told you that already." he stated simply. "I don't have a habit of going around kissing people do I?" He asked softly. "I like you. You interest me on so many levels. I apologize for such a brash action." He blinked as he scooped up the clothing and held the bunny. "Hmm...seems a simple meal might be preferable?" He asked playfully then withdrew again.

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image
User Image

The little rabbit blushed. He wished he could talk right now to figure things out, but all he could do was think this odd situation out. But.... we just met. I mean, I've always dreamed of being with my idol, but why on earth would he kiss somebody he just met and barely knows? He thought to himself as he paced a bit in the male's arms that were holding him. Let alone it seemed as if Keith was always hiding his emotions. He went from playful to his normal expression in seconds.

The bunny gave a soft squeak as it sighed. He liked knowing his new friend cared so much about him, but his dream of eating a fancy meal with him was now shot. His bunny ears tilted to the side as he looked at the restaurant that was so close to them.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

shika-kun-2012

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:50 pm
~OUTSIDE BUILDING~

shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

"The Alien Jedi"

Jayu/Keith pet Leveret's bunny ears lightly. Nuzzling his face against them. He moved out of sight behind some things. Leaning against the wall. "Hmmm? I mean there is always next time for a fancy meal. I know my cooking wouldn't be but something simple. A ham and cheese mac a roni or just ulitmate mac-n-cheese casserole. I don't know that many dishes. Though next time we could do the fancy dinner." He said. Rubbing his head lightly. He looked at him. Petting lightly. "I don't cook for anyone save myself. Haven't in...a very long time."

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret liked this side of Keith when he nuzzled his face against his fur. It was fun, and Leveret loved fun. He looked up at the other teacher and tilted his head curiously. It was almost as if Keith could tell how he felt just from his subtle actions. The bunny lowered his head in thought. He at least wanted this opportunity again since he was so close. Though the thought of macaroni seemed decent, he would not be able to eat the ham. Leveret would have to note later that he did not eat meat, and especially not today after seeing a fellow rabbit being cooked.

Leveret put a paw against his muzzle in embarrassment of what he was going to do next. He got on his hind legs and reached up to Keith's chin and gave it a bunny-type kiss. Although when rabbits usually kiss, it's more like their lips are gently nomming or massaging you. He quickly lowered himself then. He supposed he would have no choice now to go to Keith's house since it would be odd if somebody noticed the bunny turn back to human and being naked.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

shika-kun-2012

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:44 pm
~OUTSIDE BUILDING~

shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

"The Alien Jedi"

Jayu/Keith continued to pet Leveret's ears. "Though...I never asked if you ate any meats at all. Maybe your meal is strictly vegen. Not even seafood or poultry. Seems like something I'll need to ask." He said more to himself than anyone else. He looked at him. Chuckling a bit and nuzzled him. Returning the gesture with careful precision and tenderness. "I see....so...your options are that or I stand guard in front of you and shield you with my jacket attire so you can change and we go inside. It is up to you."

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret's bunny form gave a wide smile with glee as the male nuzzled him again. He hoped to see more of this Keith, although mysterious and cool Keith was just as awesome. When Keith suggested him turning into human form there and that he would use his jacket to shield the rabbit's naked body, Leveret had to think for a moment.
His face turned red and he bit the side of his lip in thought. How could he be sure Keith wouldn't look at him when he was naked? That would be a rather embarrassing scenario. Though they were at least secluded from the rest of public in this spot. The little fluff ball of white finally nodded his head. He really wanted to spend this opportunity with his new friend.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

shika-kun-2012

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:33 am
~OUTSIDE BUILDING~

shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

"The Alien Jedi"

Jayu/Keith continued to pet LEveret. Nuzzling him. "Heh...I didn't realize bunnies could blush in bunny form. It makes this you even more adorable." he said with a slight smile. He leaned his head back. Looking at him. "I won't peek. I would never dishonor you in such a way" He said with a chuckle. He set Leveret down. Setting the clothes down. Whisking off the jacket and turn it to form a dressing divider. He turned his gaze after shutting his eyes. Twisting and turned to hold the jacket up with arms behind him as if facing that way. Yet still he kept his eyes shut.

OOC:

Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items