Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
TSUNAMI ~ 5 Star Hibachi Japanese Resturuant (need crewpics) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:32 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Biting his own lip Jiho took small breaths as he shifted slightly before he ran his hand through his hair slightly before he glanced up when he was asked something. "Not really, I never heard any of this food besides sushi. So I guess really some of the food sounds strange to me more then other and some sounds like something you don't want to eat. Unless you want to take some small sample's and share it together. You think they have something like that or you prefer choosing something else that pops out to you?" he asked softly. Softly Jiho smiled softly and looked to the menu again thinking about what they could eat or if not then what he would like to eat.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:27 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale looks over the menu some more while he listens to Jiho. "I was thinking we could each pick a meal then eat off each other's plate" he suggested. The waiter returned with their drinks and a small bowl of lemons on a platter then placed them on the table carefully. "We need a little more time" he said to the waiter when he asked if they are ready to order then the waiter left to attend to his other tables.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:49 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening to the other as he took a small breath looking at the menu again just lookin it over but he hear Dale's suggestion he glanced up slightly. "Are there big enough dishes like that so two people can eat off them or are there just normal size plating? he said gently. Softly he bite his own lip gently before pointing to one gently "I guess I will try this one" he said to Dale to see what he would say to it. Calmly he looked around a bit to see the rest of the restaurant and see what else it showed in this restaurant but to see the theme of decorations. Thinking to himself slightly he looked back to Dale to see if he was going to answer or not.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:51 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale looked to what Jiho was pointing to on his menu. "Looks good" he commented and that is all he has to say about it. "I will go with this one" he said showing him on the menu.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:23 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked over to the one that Dale had picked out to eat for himself as he smiled gently before nodding as he closed the menu gently relaxing a bit. "That looks good, guess we will both have something new to try? Um Dale does this place look like a god place or area to take a class to if they are curious about Japanese Culture?" he asked gently handing the menu to the waiter as he leaned over to take a sip of his water.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:17 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale closed his menu also and the waiter wrote down what they wanted on a notepad. "It will be because we're not the ones making them" he said as the waiter left with both of their menus. "I suppose so. Cuisine is an important part of the culture" he answered his question.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:19 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Calmly Jiho smiled as he laughed softly before he looked around gently thinking to himself a bit. "Well would you like to learn how to make this kind of cuisine or not all that really?" he asked softly. Looking around for a bit more before looking back to Dale when his question was answered as he blushed softly before looking back to his hands gently. " I am just asking since I might figure it would easier for someone to understand the culture if they see it in play. The two students I have now are learning Japanese so was wondering if this would be a good place to take them to so they can see the culture" he said gently.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:49 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Yes, it will be worth a try. Plus I would know how it should taste like" said Dale with a nod of his head. "I understand you want give all the experience you can in teaching the Japanese language and that is one of the things that make you a great teacher, Jiho. I, myself try to help my students immerse in the history of whatever country I cover while not straying too far from the box" he responded. Their brought to them by the waiter then he set them on the carefully and left afterwards.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:06 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening calmly Jiho thought for a bit as he moved in his seat to get comfortable before settle down to think again. Pulling some papers out of his bag he stopped seeing the food being brought over and looked at the food calmly. "I see, that is why I was asking that question. I wasn't sure on how I could make them learn or even get what the culture means without actually showing it or giving them a taste. Some languages I know are easy to show but some of the other ones are very hard to." he said gently. Looking to the food he moved to get the utensils so he could eat some of his food. "What era of history are you teaching now?"
he spoke.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:41 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale took a long sip of his water while listening to Jiho. "Whelp, first person is great learning experience and awesome reward for hard work" he replied then picked up his fork and ate a sample from his plate. "One class I was teaching Ancient Egypt while for another class early world history down to industrialization" he said after swallow so he isn't talking with his mouth full. "Was it the students who picked to Japanese or were you the one to suggest it?" he asked since their conversation was pretty much about work.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:20 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho blinked a bit before he thought for a bit as he kept eating before he reached over to get some of Dale's food to try it and see what it tasted like. "I see, Well those years on the ear of History is important because it actually leads one into another. But in your opinion which part of history or era is your favorite?" he asked tenderly. Taking a few small bites of the food thinking to himself as he shifted slightly but he was enjoying the food and the conversation they were having. "I wanted to start them off with an easy language but the class decided they wanted to start with the hardest one cause some of them want to go to the country during the summer and not be lost" he spoke calmly thinking to himself a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:04 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale moved his plate towards Jiho some so he doesn't have to reach over to far. Grabs one of the oysters from Jiho's dish then chewing on gooey stuff that was inside of it while listening to the other. He thought it tastes like chicken, "Revolution like the Renaissance period. The changes that were brought on by the people and not the people governing or ruling over them" he answered and set the empty shell down on the table. "Natives would take advantage of people who aren't locals and don't speak the language. A sucker is born every moment for scammers and con artists and slavers" he said. He was speaking from personal as a victim one of those types of people during the time he was learning how to speak.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:56 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Pushing his plate a bit softly so the other could reach it and not spill out anything as he took a few small breaths thinking slightly. Slowly he looked over to Dale watching him speak as he tilted his head a bit, something about the way the other's lips moved made him wonder a few things but mostly what they could say, what they would taste like and if they were warm or cold. Moving he took a few small breaths but he kept eating the food using some chopsticks to take some of the noodles thinking slightly. "I would have never pegged you for someone who would like that era, but I guess appearances and such are different. Still its a good ear really" he said gently. Calmly he kept eating as he took small breaths as he moved a bit before he set the sticks down to take a sip of his water and looked over slightly. Jiho smiled a bit before it faded and nodded slightly "That is true, a lot of natives do that to people that are visiting. I guess all we can do is help them learn and prepare them for the future so that way they will not be taken advantage of and protect themselves and friends" he said gently. Moving he reached to take some more food and hummed to himself slightly as he looked around a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:10 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale raised an eyebrow at Jiho's response, "Then what era would you have thought I would have picked?" he asked him. He went for another clam liking the way they tasted and felt on his tongue. Pleased that the other agreed with him about how important learning the native language is when traveling. "Nice, this dinner has been going quite nicely don't you think so Jiho? Or am I not supposed to ask that?" he asked him smiling and looking at him dreamily.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:24 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Glancing up at the other calmly he took small breaths as he bite his bottom lip but blushed heard the surprise from the other when he said the question. "Well I would have thought you would like either the modern era or even the medieval era. but that is what I think but it doesn't mean I was right or that I had the right choice" he said calmly. Tenderly he kept picking at the food eating between his own plate and Dales just looking up seeing him going after the clams wondering a few things. "Do you like calm's Dale? if you do I can try and see if we can get some delivered or some to take home?" he said gently. Tenderly he listened before glancing up at the other smiling as he nodded softly "Well considering this is the first time I am out on a date I would say its going out quite nicely and I like it, Makes me feel calm and relaxed but as well I assume that you are allowed to ask that so you do not mess up any more dates along the way" he said gently. Smiling he rubbed the other's cheek before relaxing as he looked back to the food to take a few more bites.

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff