Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
TSUNAMI ~ 5 Star Hibachi Japanese Resturuant (need crewpics) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

The bunny just continued to blush and watched as Keith stood with his jacket to shield him. The bunny hopped to the pile of clothes and suddenly 'poofed' back to human form. His bare legs and chest on up were exposed at the bottom and top of the jacket, but it was fine. Leveret gave a light sigh as something seemed off. "Oh dear. My tail seems to be stuck. I guess I will have to correct it later." He said as he turned to show a larger cotton tail at his base. Often there were times when his transformations had small glitches where he would be stuck completely in the animal form or random bits would still be stuck like his tail.

There was rustling of clothes as Leveret shuffled to get changed as quickly as he could. Putting on his pants was rather uncomfortable as it pressed on his tail though. He tapped Keith's shoulder to let him know he was done. "Er, thank you my friend." He said with a nervous smile. "Often mood changes or surprises can spike my transformations. I do apologize. It must be a real burden to have to deal with me in rabbit form when I can't speak."

Current Form: Human -with tail stuck atm
Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:09 pm
~OUTSIDE BUILDING~

shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

Earth Name: Keith Bennett
"The Alien Jedi"

19 yrs old (human age appearance)

Teaches: Mechanics and Robotics

Jayu/Keith kept him shielded as he heard or envisioned the poof. He stayed the way he was. chuckling a bit. "I think that is cute." He said without even realizing. "You should leave it out like your ears often are. It is really attractive and cute." he said in a bit of a mumble. He stayed where he was. As he was. He urned around to face him. Draping the jacket over his Leveret's shoulders. "My apologies then for the improper action to you. I couldn't help myself you are interesting and attractive to me on so many levels." He said. Taking him by the hand and started leading him inside. "Not at all. I like that about you too." He said. "It is not burden. The weight of the universe on ones shoulders is more of a burden ot one than someone cared about ." He said in his usual distant yet this time mysteriously sagely way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Company: Leveret
Thoughts: dinner...if he is sure. I want him happy

OOC:

MADE FOR TIMEKEYS BY shika-kun-2012

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret heard the comment about his tail and blushed. "Er, I don't really want to cut a hole in my good pants though for my tail to stick through. Plus I look odd as it is with just my ears. I'm sure most normal people think I'm a freak." He said with a nervous smile.
Keith then apologized, for what Leveret assumed was about the kiss, and the shape-shifter just rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. When the other teacher grabbed his hand, he blushed even more. He never expected to get this close to his idol. "I-it's ok my friend, honestly. Just caught me by surprise was all. It was.... um nice though." He said trying to hide his face. He had just met his idol and made friends with him and really didn't want to make things awkward. "Thank you, Keith. You are very interesting too. Still I can't help but feel bad about my lack of communicating in that form. There are things I wish I could say, but am not able to as a rabbit. You are very wise though. I like really like that." He said giving a rabbit type grin, as he walked with his friend.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:01 pm
~OUTSIDE BUILDING~

shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

Earth Name: Keith Bennett
"The Alien Jedi"

19 yrs old (human age appearance)

Teaches: Mechanics and Robotics

Jayu/Keith looked at him as he spoke. Listening as he blinked. "Hold still." He stated. Thankfully they were obscured (hidden) by shadows. Pulling out a tool he carefull opened a hole big enough for the tail then made sure it wouldn't tear more without touching it. Moving around he put it away. "There you go. Hope that helps>" He said with a slight smile that faded.

He looked at him. "Me too...been a long time since I was so...forwards." He stated with a chuckle. Holding him close and listened to him. "It is fine. I got it...you shouldn't feel like that because I'm pretty intuitive. I could hold a conversation with you even in your bunny form. You are quite expressiv even as a rabbit." He said. Smiling at him then opened the door for him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Company: Leveret
Thoughts: dinner...if he is sure. I want him happy

OOC:

MADE FOR TIMEKEYS BY shika-kun-2012

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image
User Image

The rabbit teacher blushed a dark red. Not only had the other teacher gotten near his butt, but he ripped his pants for his tail to stick out. Leveret's current tail was a bit bigger than a normal rabbit's tail to fit proportionally with his human form. He just hoped that when it did go away, people wouldn't be looking at the hole and at his butt. "Erm...ahem.... thank you." He squeaked shyly.

Leveret liked being held by Keith, and gently rested his head against the other male. He sighed a bit at the mechanic's words about him being expressive as a rabbit. "I suppose actions speak louder than words, even in animal form? Still is a problem when I need to say things and I can't. I guess I should try to control myself better so I don't end up in that form so I can talk more." He said as he graciously entered the door and smiled at his friend.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:15 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

ι'м נυѕт α ραωη ιη тнє gαмє σƒ ℓιƒє..

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Jericho and Dmitry arrived to the grill shortly after leaving, Jericho holding the door open and allowing the other male in first. They didn't have to wait long to be seated, and soon they were ordering drinks, eventually food. "I rather enjoy eating in these types of places, an odd type of entertainment, huh?" He said casually.

..вυт єνєяy ραωη ιѕ α ρσтєηтιαℓ qυєєη.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:46 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho and Dmitry arrived to the grill shortly after leaving, Jericho holding the door open and allowing the other male in first. They didn't have to wait long to be seated, and soon they were ordering drinks, eventually food. "I rather enjoy eating in these types of places, an odd type of entertainment, huh?" He said casually.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "Vater please," he ordered, getting slightly anxious when the waitress had issues understanging his accent. Turning to Jericho replied, "I vill have to take your vord." Not letting the mix up with the waitress bother him Dmitry shuffled in his seat in an attempt to see as much of the restaurant as he could from their place in front of the grill. The action gave him the look of an impatient child, instead of an almost legal adult. "It is very beautiful here," he added as Dmitry tilted his head back to look at the ceiling, before bringing it back to its previous position and looked at Jericho.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:08 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho looked up at the nurse before saying, "Water, for the both of us." She nodded and scurried away. Jericho watched the other male turned and fidgeted in his seat in attempt to look at the restaurant, and he chuckled to himself. The boy had a lot more personality than he. "Yeah, it is quite beautiful. They really know how to dress it up." Jericho just watched Dmitry until the waitress came back with their water and took their order, Jericho getting the steak and shrimp with a roll.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:08 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho looked up at the nurse before saying, "Water, for the both of us." She nodded and scurried away. Jericho watched the other male turned and fidgeted in his seat in attempt to look at the restaurant, and he chuckled to himself. The boy had a lot more personality than he. "Yeah, it is quite beautiful. They really know how to dress it up." Jericho just watched Dmitry until the waitress came back with their water and took their order, Jericho getting the steak and shrimp with a roll.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image Dimtry was never a fan of beef so he ordered shrimp, "So you mentioned something about unusual entertainment, do they put on some form of a show while they cook?" he questioned leaning forward to peer at the grill. Quickly he resettled in his seat, and faced Jericho once more.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:39 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, "Like I've said, they cook the food right in front of you. They'll do a show basically. They must be trained well, I couldn't do what they do. They spin eggs, throw them up, catch them still spinning, and finally throw them in their hat, then cook it. They take an onion and make a small volcano. Sometimes they hold the fire in a way, they don't get burnt. You'll see." He looked around, and in about ten minutes a chef was coming to cook their food. After making their soup and rice, he poured a liquid all over the cooking area and lit it on fire. Jericho scooted back a bit, not liking the intense heat.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:08 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, "Like I've said, they cook the food right in front of you. They'll do a show basically. They must be trained well, I couldn't do what they do. They spin eggs, throw them up, catch them still spinning, and finally throw them in their hat, then cook it. They take an onion and make a small volcano. Sometimes they hold the fire in a way, they don't get burnt. You'll see." He looked around, and in about ten minutes a chef was coming to cook their food. After making their soup and rice, he poured a liquid all over the cooking area and lit it on fire. Jericho scooted back a bit, not liking the intense heat.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image Dmitry was fascinated the entire time, grinning like a madman. Heat never bothered him it was much more enjoyable than the cold, that often made the winter months unpleasant. " Chto bylo zamechatel'no! (That was wonderful!)" He exclaimed as the chief left the pair to their meal , forgetting that his roommate didn't speak Russian in his excitement.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:28 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho enjoyed the rest of the show, but not as much as Dmitry seemed to. The chef messed with them like they always do, Dmitry more so because he seemed so excited. Jericho almost began eating when he heard his roommate speak in the foreign language. He turned and tilted his head, "Pardon?" He couldn't speak Russian, and had no clue what the male had exclaimed.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:40 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho enjoyed the rest of the show, but not as much as Dmitry seemed to. The chef messed with them like they always do, Dmitry more so because he seemed so excited. Jericho almost began eating when he heard his roommate speak in the foreign language. He turned and tilted his head, "Pardon?" He couldn't speak Russian, and had no clue what the male had exclaimed.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "That vas vonderful," Dmitry repeated in English, his smile never wavering. With that he began eating reveling in the different flavors of his meal, he was especially fond of the cucumber that had been mixed in with the different vegetables.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:47 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded and allowed the corners of his mouth to turn up slightly, "Glad you enjoyed the show. The food is great as well." Jericho ate the rest of his chives soup and began on his meat, which was one of the best things about the meal, at least he thought so.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:05 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded and allowed the corners of his mouth to turn up slightly, "Glad you enjoyed the show. The food is great as well." Jericho ate the rest of his chives soup and began on his meat, which was one of the best things about the meal, at least he thought so.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image"So how did you get in to chess?" Dmitry questioned randomly after a few minutes of silence between the pair, before sticking one of the grilled shrimp in his mouth.  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff